PDA

View Full Version : Survival Horror HQ Now Offering Homebrew Hosting

Kaiser
June 21st, 2006, 09:03
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9471/mainandsidedoor11ac.jpg

With the launch of the Resedent Evil 2 (http://survivehq.dcemu.co.uk/RE2project/) homebrew development page I'm proud to announce this site will now host files/screenshots and a web page for any serious homebrew projects related to the Survival Horrow genre (as long as they stay clean and legal).

You can contact me about this VIA Email (mailto:[email protected])

I'd also like to take this time to announce I'll be absent from DCEmu for the next few days. Expect massive updates to the coverage section upon my return.

rmedtx
June 21st, 2006, 13:24
Wow! RE2 looks like a really cool project. I whish you guys the best of luck.

It's good to hear about the hosting service. I'm sure we will see more amazing projects soon. The Survival Horror HQ rocks!!!

jman420
June 21st, 2006, 18:57
wait, whats up with the "hosting service" lol :p your using the pictures I have hosted on my ISP lol...

either way, still its hosting of the project information I suppose lol...

however, the picture posted above is hosted by image shack, so some of them are hosted manualy :p

rmedtx
June 21st, 2006, 21:36
jman420,

Maybe the reason why your project is shown here is because it's one of the best in this genre. I would take this as an invitation to have your project hosted in the Survival Horror HQ. :)

Kaiser
June 21st, 2006, 22:54
wait, whats up with the "hosting service" lol :p your using the pictures I have hosted on my ISP lol...

either way, still its hosting of the project information I suppose lol...

however, the picture posted above is hosted by image shack, so some of them are hosted manualy :p

Yeah, well I can change that soon enough. I was tired when i made that page last night. :p Just PM or email me and I can alter anything on that page you want me to.

The big bonus of having "Resedent Evil 2" on SHHQ is that once a demo or release is made I can host it directly on the site's server. Which will have faster downloading and will allow much larger file sizes directly on the site. I'm trying to integrate my love of homebrew and Survival Horror within one site. SHHQ will offer a much different point-of-view and content then your typical fan page.

rmedtx
June 21st, 2006, 23:34
jman420,

I think it will be great if you're project is hosted here. ;)

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2006, 01:42
I cant think of a better place for it to be hosted actually. :)

jman420
June 22nd, 2006, 21:11
oh I know, I was making fun of that he used the URL to my hosted pictures on my website, I think its great that I have it on here, I can now make my teaser movie any size I want to, and have it uploaded to here, rather then keeping it to a limit on the psp forums..

I think that this hosting ability is awesome!