PDA

View Full Version : Clock Tower Movie News

Kaiser
June 22nd, 2006, 21:36
With the two movie-adaptations of Silent Hill and Resident Evil already out (and with more sequals in the works). What other Horror games are making it to the Silver screen?

Well for starters, the planning movie adaptation of the the horror game 'Clock Tower' is well under way, with the recently announced Director Jorge Olguin at the helm. The script is written by Jason Wade, whose prior work includes 'When a Stranger Calls' (ewww) and the movie is set to go into production this fall.

Here's hoping this won't turn out to be another disaster!

Source-->Coming Soon (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15071)

ACID
June 22nd, 2006, 22:55
Hope not Silent Hill was great hope this one is to

BALL_SAC
June 24th, 2006, 01:54
Clock tower should be awesome. As for the resident evil movies... I hate to say this being a hardcore resident evil fan.... but I thought the movies were horrable. I think they should have based the movie on the original resident evil with the mansion. That would have made the movie much more scary.

I sure hope clock tower wont be like that.

muaythai kadena
July 1st, 2006, 22:43
silent hill was off the chain. really though the only prob with resident evil is the director. if they woulda made the movie with the same director as dawn of the dead....

Zion
July 1st, 2006, 23:54
Looks good :D

Kaiser
July 2nd, 2006, 01:40
silent hill was off the chain. really though the only prob with resident evil is the director. if they woulda made the movie with the same director as dawn of the dead....

George A Romero (see: Legend) was originally planned to direct the Resident Evil movies. His script was nearly identical to the first game (a great story). Capcom turned him down in turn for a younger director who then proceeded to rape the story until it was nothing more but some stupid action movie.

Gizmo356
July 2nd, 2006, 02:57
cant wait looks good