PDA

View Full Version : G6 Lite - Keep the Sleekness of your DS Lite

Mazza
June 23rd, 2006, 20:29
The G6 team are releasing a version of their popular flashcart the G6 for the DS Lite. It sits flush with the DS lite casing and has 4Gigabits (512mb) of memory while keeping the same great features of it's larger brother.

http://www.winsunx.com/shop%5Cphotos%5C733L.jpg

It will come in 2 versions the Professional (which lacks GBA support and the extra case for use in the original DS) and Normal.

The best part is it comes with 4 cases that match the colour of the DS Lites available so you can keep the cool look of your new DS Lite :cool:

It will be released next week and both are available for pre-order from www.winsunx.com

Joieds
June 24th, 2006, 01:01
That looks awesome and sleek... of course I just bought my G6 a few months ago, so I can't afford a second to fit in my Lite better. The irony of it all. :(

memyselfandi
June 24th, 2006, 01:57
i want tis but i dont's have a lite so i hope that thay make taht other one cheaper for the regular ds...

Mazza
June 24th, 2006, 13:45
strangely this is cheaper than the original, you'll be able to use this with the included adaptor and it will fit the original DS as long as you get the mpre expensive version priced $78 at winsunx. The cheaper version lacks gba support and adaptor to be used on regular ds's and os $53

stepppp
June 24th, 2006, 19:51
512mb? bit too small for me. 1 Gig is the miniumum needed IMO.

Mazza
June 24th, 2006, 20:58
512mb is okay for me, about 8 roms and a few mp3 albums :D

Quay Cur
June 26th, 2006, 15:40
Any word on a date? I'm getting quite anxious to get this thing.

Edit: The model without GBA support, I know it doesn't include a GBA sized case, but can it still run GBA roms on a DS?

Edit 2: Resolved. Not like it matters, Winsunx doesn't even offer it anymore. I think I'm getting mine from gamersection.ca, they said they should have the english one by the end of July.

ripclaw
July 16th, 2006, 01:39
Does this allow you to play multiplayer games with backed up games? For example Tetris supports 10 players. Can a backup rom be played and be downloaded by other DS consoles?