PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Table Tennis Released!

June 24th, 2006, 00:17
Nick2058 from our forums has released a Pong clone for the PSP called Testosterone Table Tennis today.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

BALL_SAC
June 24th, 2006, 01:37
Testosterone Table Tennis... Im speechless right now.

jman420
June 24th, 2006, 04:19
I not quite to the point of speechless, but, I do question reality, and how to name a ping pong related video game game...

I think its cool enough

Searching4me123
June 24th, 2006, 04:35
umm hey one u guys tried it right is it cool cause i got dial-up and some downloads doesnt really finish proberly so any reviews

gotmilk0112
June 24th, 2006, 12:47
ewwwww O_O;;

Bossmanuk
June 24th, 2006, 13:58
hmm...I haven't seen Nick2058 on the DCemu forums. According to the member list he isn't there?

Mew
June 24th, 2006, 15:15
it's just another pong clone..
crap..

cal360
June 25th, 2006, 17:23
that is the weiredest name ever for a pong clone!!!

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 17:27
not even going to try it just some pong crap

LAMPRO
June 25th, 2006, 18:39
any screenshots??

is it really just some ole pong?

BALL_SAC
June 26th, 2006, 04:14
Not to dis... but the name sounds homo. I dont even want to talk about "testosterone" PERIOD. I havent even played it because it sounds like a sweaty-a$$ version of pong. We have all played pong right?

mauro2029
June 26th, 2006, 15:51
Hey guys, don't bash it till you try it.

I just played a bit with, it has a 2 player mode, could be fun with a friend.

I really like the music. It's excellent :)

Thanx for making this. Some possible suggestions.
Analog control, Ad Hoc mode, end game feature,

anyway, good job.

mauro2029
June 26th, 2006, 18:04
The references to "Testosterone" are because that is the name of the band that suplies the music.

Here's some screens...

http://www.geocities.com/mauriciollano01/snap0004.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mauriciollano01/snap0005.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mauriciollano01/snap0006.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mauriciollano01/snap0010.jpg

Btw, can I upload images to posts?

vettacossx
June 26th, 2006, 22:08
Not to dis... but the name sounds homo. I dont even want to talk about "testosterone" PERIOD. I havent even played it because it sounds like a sweaty-a$$ version of pong. We have all played pong right?

:D ya know i really do owe an appology to jman420 ....i mean we dont always see eye to eye (just ask him) ;)....however he does give respect and so i do respect him.. he is a CONTRIBUTING member and just about the only person here that ACTS like a real member in this whole thread:eek:
i mean this guy took his time and effort to contribute AND THAT is more than most of you can say!!
( and yes im a contributer ;) ) JMV MODS modder) :D
I FOR ONE JUST WANT TO SAY THAT " coding has to start somewhere and i bet if this were YOUR HARD WORK then theres a real good chance you would be proud to .....who knows maybe this coder will one day make YOUR fav homebrew with HIS TIME AND EFFORT so lets be adults....and lets have a bit more respect homies....unless you contribute or are a " better coder" then maybe you should keep your non-critqing rude lack of social skills of this nice coders thread and have a lil respect you guys represent DCemu huh? lets just think to our selfs " what have i done to earn the right to call someone names and make an ass of myself all in the same post when my name is ....lmao....ballsac??? and what have i contributed to have the right to even say??? come now 4 real ....and to think i thought you were a better member than that..i usually have good judgement but maybe i was wrong this time......guess sometimes our true colors bleed through huh ..:(
LAST I CHECKED FLAMING WARRANTS A BANN..( not saying i think you should get 1 but keep in mind the moderators are tired of all the childish crap ;)i mean it just makes me wonder reading this pile of non- appreciative peeps i call my friends....:eek: :confused:

...no ones mother here told them???

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: yo MA MA
" IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY.....DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL??? "

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->