PDA

View Full Version : ICP Phlash portal ver. 1.1 released!-made by indian cheese

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 05:12
This little program was made by our friend IndianCheese from DCemu's very own forums.

I will probably get a lot of attention for this one. I coded my butt off to update this to the next version. At this point, it actually comes in handy!

NOTE: Before usage, please turn off your PSP cache. To do this, open the Internet Browser, go to Tools, go to Settings, and go to Cache Settings. If the Cache Size is either 512, 1024, or 2048, change it to "Do Not Use".

Here's the deal: most of the known bugs are fixed (forgot to remove "sudoku" since it doesn't work), the portal runs a bit faster, and it adds a great new feature: Network Portal Update. That's right; you can download and install small updates right through your PSP! However, larger updates will not be available for Network Portal Update, but must be installed with a computer instead. Simply click the Update icon at the top-left-hand corner of the portal. You will be brought to the update page, where you can see the newest version and all of its features.

Also, if you look at the update page now, you will see that there is a message saying "Updatable via Network Portal Update? No". This simply means that the update is too large to be downloaded to the PSP without using a computer. However, in this case, the only reason it is not available for download is because Network Portal Update is a new feature to the portal, and therefore, there would be no way to update with it with an older version. Catch my drift? It's just a logic issue.

If you are a lost 2.70 or 2.71 user longing for your share of homebrew, this is the closest you can get! Enjoy!

BTW, just in case you were wondering, in this case, "ICP" does not stand for "Insane Clown Posse". It stands for "IndianCheese Productions". Just thought I would clear that up.

Download & Leave Feedback VIA Comments

notaforumtroll
June 25th, 2006, 05:34
Second

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 05:36
Second

this is the second i know i posted this in the news at indian chesses request

Kaiser
June 25th, 2006, 05:40
I could have just moved his post into the news forums.

@IndianCheese: PM wraggster or DarkSaviour69, I'm sure they could give you some sort of coder status now IndianCheese. Keep up the good work my friend. :D

acn010
June 25th, 2006, 05:57
Insane Clown Posse...
lol funny.
i forgot...
great job!!! and keep it on ;)

IndianCheese
June 25th, 2006, 06:36
Well tomorrow I will see about those games that don't like us; "Chopper Drop" and "Sudoku" don't work, but luckily I know why. I'll fix it up tomorrow in a small release that will be available via Network Portal Update.

bobbytheman
June 25th, 2006, 08:19
how do i install this program

cal360
June 25th, 2006, 12:47
has anyone got a picture of what this portal looks like

bobbytheman
June 25th, 2006, 19:00
How Do I Istall This Onto My Psp Just Plzzzz Give Me Steps:(

cal360
June 25th, 2006, 20:02
i've tried it now nice job its a good portal and comes very handy

bobbytheman
June 25th, 2006, 22:00
how the **** do i put this file on my ****ing psp:mad:

IndianCheese
June 26th, 2006, 00:19
O sorry. This is for 2.70+ users!

To install, copy the PSP and PSPWXP folders to your PSP. Go to the internet browser and type in "file:/psp/swf/home.swf". Set as your homepage or bookmark if you like.

Here is a screenshot for those tentative of downloading it.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9476/screenshot8qb.png

Video_freak
June 26th, 2006, 02:54
i though it was pretty obvious that it was for 2.7+ users when i looked at the title...

PFCGino
June 27th, 2006, 22:48
I'm a complete numbnut when it comes to PSP. How do I do this?! I have v.2.71

SINNER666
July 11th, 2006, 21:29
how do I get pspwxp to work on the psp