PDA

View Full Version : HucastDC cover

1stvinicius
June 25th, 2006, 19:19
Waiting for the next fullspeed release! :)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1186/hucast24vt.jpg

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 19:59
i cant wait either

1stvinicius
June 25th, 2006, 20:29
He told me somewhere in these threads that he lost all of his codes in an incident with his PC but this was some months ago. Lets wait his answer.

quzar
June 26th, 2006, 10:16
o_O eenteresting. I've always registered all my software to Quzar's Programming, close to Quzar's software. And that ominous hand is quite cool.

I really don't know when I'll get another release out. I've been extremely busy with real life lately. Right now I'm working 5 days a week (6-8 hours a day), moving, getting ready to go back to college, looking for a new car, and trying to actually DO something for my birthday even though I have to work on it.

1stvinicius
June 26th, 2006, 23:45
o_O eenteresting. I've always registered all my software to Quzar's Programming, close to Quzar's software. And that ominous hand is quite cool.

I really don't know when I'll get another release out. I've been extremely busy with real life lately. Right now I'm working 5 days a week (6-8 hours a day), moving, getting ready to go back to college, looking for a new car, and trying to actually DO something for my birthday even though I have to work on it.

The little hand i've took from your site dude... Im glad you liked it in the cover. Did you notice that the main logo is based on the turbografx original logo? Thats too bad you won't release another version soon man. Anyway, patience is a virtude and hope is the last to die :p Cover edited to 'programming':rolleyes: