PDA

View Full Version : BotB WIP Area

PSPdemon
June 25th, 2006, 22:05
Hi,

to make sure people know about the WIP on Botb....i decided to make a thread dedicated to it :)

so far....the idea in the mod will be...

-Maps-

--Peaches Castle
--Kokiri Forest
--Metroids "Mother" Ship

maybe others......like StarFox's hanger.....just time can tell :D

-Characters-

--Mario
--Luigi
--Wario
--Yoshi
--Link
--Star Fox
--Metroid

Note: as far as the models go....i am having issues with the skins....so until thats fixed...i might release beta maps to hold everyone off :P

here are some progress shots too...

this is the finished Peaches-Castle...

unfortunatly...due to limitations on the iris engine, i cant get the textures i would like to have on there....plus the size would be to much for the psp to handle...sorry...same goes for Kokiri's Forest

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/PSPdemon/P-C_redo.jpg

Pic of Kokiri's Forest: Links House....

hopefully ill get the whole map done soon.... :D
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/PSPdemon/wip2-KokiriForest.jpg

anyway...post your ideas and comments here :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

P.S. anyone know where i can get more nitendo universe characters that are in the MD2 format ( Q2 format ) because polycount has been down for some time now :(

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 22:09
nice cant wait to try

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 22:13
wow this is looking really great im especailly looking forward to the peaches castle map and the kokiri forest map.........and to hear that your gonna do a metriod mother ship map thats alsum keep up the good work your doing fantastic work.......i would learn how to make maps myself but il leave that to the profetionals;)

btw hey when will you say you are gonna have these works of art officailly out

btw im hearing that your sig art is legend i make sigs myself but there not as good as yours ya think ya can make me one when your done with all your great work(naruto theme would be alsum)i know your a busy guy wen ever ya get get bac to me on this i would be really greatful

keep up the hard work your doing great:D ;)

PSPdemon
June 25th, 2006, 22:25
hmmmm.......sure...ill give it a shot :)

i learned how to do sweet fire tricks in photoshop so i could do somthing cool with that :)

as far as a release date is concerned.....ill probably release a Peaches Castle beta soon......when i get the lighting added in....and a Kokiri's Forest then after...

my only problem that is causing the most time consumption is that the character skins only show up in certain places.......and its random too.... so i am having loads of fun with those :-P

anyway...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 22:33
great bro i truly look forward to downloading these maps when the officail releases are out.........man i have to say your doing alsum work cant tell ya that enough........ya really doing a sig for me alsum just pm it to me wen ever your done or get a chance...keep it up your a great contributer to the psp scene

thank you for everything

PSPdemon
June 25th, 2006, 23:22
...btw im hearing that your sig art is legend i make sigs myself but there not as good as yours ya think ya can make me one when your done with all your great work(naruto theme would be alsum)i know your a busy guy wen ever ya get get bac to me on this i would be really greatful...

...great bro i truly look forward to downloading these maps when the officail releases are out.........man i have to say your doing alsum work cant tell ya that enough........ya really doing a sig for me alsum just pm it to me wen ever your done or get a chance...keep it up your a great contributer to the psp scene

thank you for everything...

i dont know what you want exactly...you have to give me either pics...or a good style reference of what you want....

so if you can.....please do tell me what you like....so far i know its naruto...but i want to know as well what you would be interesting in....

all i could think of is this for right now...once i get some good details into what your looking for...i will have no problem giving you want you want in a heart beat :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

DPyro
June 26th, 2006, 00:19
I got a cool maps pack I'll release soon once we get some bugs fixed and some new features added :)

Gizmo356
June 26th, 2006, 01:06
cant wait till the realese i had a dream that you chose not to realese the maps it was horrible

lol

PSPdemon
June 26th, 2006, 01:29
hey snipes....long time no see on this site....

lol

anyway......i might be releaseing tonight what i have made a while back ago :P

just got to add lighting really...and it will be ready :)

thanks for everything,
PSPdemon

DPyro
June 26th, 2006, 01:31
Lol still havent gotten lighting to work? :p

PSPdemon
June 26th, 2006, 01:37
lol......yeah....

i know i know...."Lighting is the easyiest thing!!!"

but not to me....i can make good maps...but when it comes to lighting, i cant seem to get the right amount of light in the right place...

Produkt
June 28th, 2006, 02:41
you know its funny...

some studios actualy hire a seperate person just to do lighting in levels and dramatic scenes...

Zion
July 1st, 2006, 19:41
nice looking packs! :p

PSPdemon
July 26th, 2006, 04:00
Alright

here is some good news.....and some bad news......

I WILL!!!! BE REALESEING PEACHES CASTLE!!!!!

bad news.... thats about it..... as of i havent figured out how to get any other textures to run.... so its gonna be hell for now until my 2 weeks are up....

BUT!!!! you will have PEACHES CASTLE!!!!

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

2dumb2live
January 15th, 2008, 23:48
when will we have peachs castle man this looks sweet

PSPdemon
January 17th, 2008, 15:28
when will we have peachs castle man this looks sweet

please dont post on unactive threads.....

Peaches Castle was released... however, i accidnetly deleted my release section.... :eek:

ill put up my release section if i can get all my files again :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

ExcruciationX
January 17th, 2008, 15:40
Yeah, this looks like a cool project.

2dumb2live
February 5th, 2008, 03:32
im sorry.. i just got here was searchin for skin help on quake ... im working on a project with jomart2000 and im making a new master chief skin and i need help converting it to md2. or was it ms2 i cant remember now...

ruhtraeel
February 28th, 2008, 02:24
Can someone plz explain to me what this is? Is it like a fighting game, shooting game, etc?