PDA

View Full Version : Weezer three-pack on the way along with Limp Bizkit, Yellowcard and The Offspring

wraggster
December 18th, 2009, 17:11
Harmonix and MTV Games today announced that a three pack of songs from Weezer, as well as singles from Limp Bizkit, Yellowcard and The Offspring will be added next week to the Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Wii™.

These artists are some of the more than 390 bands currently available through the Rock Band platform. With more than 1,000 songs available, Rock Band is, without question, the industry leader in providing the best selection of interactive musical content, songs and artists.

You want more Weezer? You got more Weezer. A three pack of songs from the quintessential California rock band will be added to the Rock Band Music Store next week. “Weezer Pack 03” features “Beverly Hills” the hit single from 2005’s Make Believe, as well as “Let It All Hang Out” and “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To,” both from their new album, Raditude, which was released Nov. 18 and debuted at No. 7 on the Billboard 200. Weezer is currently touring North America.
Downloadable content featured for LEGO® Rock Band continues with “Guys Who Rock!” “Build a Bridge” from nu metal favorites Limp Bizkit, “A Lot Like Me” from American rockers The Offspring, and “Ocean Avenue” from eclectic rockers Yellowcard will all be available as singles in the Rock Band Music Store and the LEGO Rock Band Music Store next week.
Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Dec. 22)
• Limp Bizkit – “Build a Bridge” +
• The Offspring – “A Lot Like Me” +
• Yellowcard – “Ocean Avenue” +
• Weezer – “Beverly Hills”
• Weezer – “Let It All Hang Out”
• Weezer – “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)
These tracks will be available for purchase as “Weezer Pack 03” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” are also available in the family-friendly LEGO Rock Band Music Store.

Price: $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Weezer Pack 03”
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track