PDA

View Full Version : PSP Max Media Dock

wraggster
June 26th, 2006, 06:00
New PSP Accessory released at Divineo UK (http://www.divineo.co.uk/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-md)

http://www.divineo.co.uk/divineo/images/products/psp-md.jpg

MAX Media Dock is an amazing new storage device for your SONY PSP handheld.

MAX Media Dock allows you to store and access content saved on any Compact Flash card from your PSP’s browser.

MAX Media Dock is compatible with readily available Compact Flash cards which offer some of the best value flash memory around. Cards up to 8GB can simply be snapped into the MAX Media Dock providing access to huge storage potential on your PSP.

To get all that content onto your MAX Media Dock, use the built in High Speed USB 2.0 port to connect the Media Dock to your PC. Windows will automatically recognise your card allowing you to quickly and easily Drag and Drop content onto it.

MAX Media Dock also includes the renowned MAX Media Manager software which allows you to automatically encode video, audio and images into PSP friendly formats, and even download game saves from the Internet!

acn010
June 26th, 2006, 06:12
oh wow, looks nice and shiny....
XD

RedKing14CA
June 26th, 2006, 06:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8832263865&category=99247

NICE!!! maybe this is what i'll get next, how much is the adapter..
(p.s. this isnt gunna be SLOOW like the hard drive, right? it just pisses me off with its insane slownes.. 4GB is nice, but not at 1MBPS....)

mr_nick666
June 26th, 2006, 08:51
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8832263865&category=99247

NICE!!! maybe this is what i'll get next, how much is the adapter..
(p.s. this isnt gunna be SLOOW like the hard drive, right? it just pisses me off with its insane slownes.. 4GB is nice, but not at 1MBPS....)

/\ /\ Lol! :) Should have bought a pair of 2GB cards instead! ;) If speed on this is good though it could be time for an upgrade... :p

T-2000
June 26th, 2006, 10:10
so where does it say Datel ? The box is identical to the 4G Hard Drive box.

whitey75
June 26th, 2006, 12:07
I have a copy of the Max Media manager software, and all i can say is ....AWESOME!

bandit
June 26th, 2006, 13:13
so where does it say Datel ? The box is identical to the 4G Hard Drive box.
Its Datel's product

Its similar to the 4GB HD but the only difference here is that you can use your own CF/MD instead.

Hopefully I can get to review this. I wanted to compare this with the Neo Flash 8in1

luis_05
June 26th, 2006, 17:37
i had bad experience with this company!! does anyone remember the WIFI MAX? yeah that was a complete waste of money, but if anyone can tell me if this media dock works please tell me it seems like a good idea!!!!

bandit
June 26th, 2006, 19:30
I'll see if I can get this for review. Maxconsole has this for review already.

Lt-Razorworks
June 26th, 2006, 23:19
Well if this isnt a scam, then i dont know what is.

Do you know how the original Hard Drive worked? Simple: It was a Compact flash card to MSduo adapter. The "Hard Drive" Was actually a 4gb compact flash card (i opened the hard drive up because i thought the slowness had something to do with dust buildup or something like that...). So im like WOAH:eek: . After that, i took the Compact flash card out of a camera, and stuck it in the hard drive slot. Did it work? You bet it did. And with the same slowness to. So unless there is a major hardware change, this one is going to have the same problem.

jman420
June 26th, 2006, 23:40
thats cool enough! I think it might make more sence to get one of these instead of a HD
what this is, is a compact flash card adapter to allow you to use compact flash on your psp as a storage device

and lt-razorworks, thats how hard drives are broken, you cant clean them, you cant open them, you break them if any dust at all gets on the drive ittself..

never take apart anything thats a supposed hard drive, because there is no buildup, there is no gunk, all HD's are compleetly air tight, and will never get anything in them...

now this time you got lucky, 'cause its not a hard drive.. but if it was, you'd be SOL right now...

bandit
June 27th, 2006, 01:08
It never was a harddrive. Its always been a compact flash/microdrive. I believe Lik-Sang took it apart and Maxconsole reviewed it.

I believe the original drive that was inside the 4GB HD is a Magicstor. I heard those were crap.