PDA

View Full Version : My first psp flash app

benh
June 26th, 2006, 21:40
Hi
i no i havnt done some coding in while and thats because i have updated to fw 2.71 and instead of coding in LUAI have started Flash coding and here is my first Flash app, its called Snake most of u may no the game and in the future will be doing more flash coding so here it is snake!

gunntims0103
June 26th, 2006, 21:42
good stuff bro hope you have much luck with the flash coding thing

benh
June 26th, 2006, 21:53
thanx

D0N
June 26th, 2006, 22:14
Nice work benh. Good news for some 2.70+ users.

Tron_Fan
June 26th, 2006, 23:45
The snake and the "food" seem to be having some collision detection issues. You can pass right over the food and it doesn't register as a hit. Also, the game might be more challenging if you cannot pass through walls. Just some suggestions.

10shu
June 27th, 2006, 04:25
The snake and the "food" seem to be having some collision detection issues. You can pass right over the food and it doesn't register as a hit. .

it works but you need to really eat the "food" with the center of the snake...it s seem the collision is a line or something...it probably will be fix in the next version...

benh
June 27th, 2006, 16:22
thanks for your suggestions, I am currently working on a new version with those fixes and more

mr_nick666
June 27th, 2006, 19:17
Cool! - Who didnt play snake to death on their old Nokias!?? :D

benh
June 27th, 2006, 20:19
Right, I have just finished version 1.1 of my new flash snake game and have added some new features and some fixes. Now a lot of you have mentioned that the snake dosent eat the food properly well, I have made the food the same size as the front of the snake and to properly eat the food you must hit the food head on to eat it if the snakes mouth goes only half way over the food then the flash will see that as a miss. and thats the best i could do. So It is improved and it does eat the food a bit better, i will be posting the new vbersion shortly I hope you enjoy it!