PDA

View Full Version : Undiluted Platinum - PSP Modchip Shipping

wraggster
June 27th, 2006, 05:10
The Worlds First PSP Modchip Undiluted Platinum (http://affiliates.modchipstore.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=892) is now shipping

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/16328.jpg

First Batch of Undiluted Platinum PSP Mod Chips Arrived today insuring shipment to the first pre-orders on a first come, first serve basis..

The Undiluted Platinum PSP ModChip has arrived and will be shipping today. All Pre-Orders will be shipped on a first come, first serve basis. If your order was one of the first ones that received shipment today, then you will have your tracking number available by 8pm EST. You can track your package by going to the Track Order Section on the Left side of Modchipstore.com (http://affiliates.modchipstore.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=892)

Modchipstore.com (http://affiliates.modchipstore.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=892) are offering either the sale of the Modchip, A premodded PSP and also a Fitting service..

Buy your Undiluted Platinum Modchip at Modchipstore.com (http://affiliates.modchipstore.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=892) while they are hot

acn010
June 27th, 2006, 05:19
oh goody!
now for people who are gonna solder this baby!:
be carefull guys and gals cause the soldering will be extremely dificult for those who doesn't know how to solder and for people who were practicing all this week.
so be carefull if your gonna do it ;)

stotheamuel
June 27th, 2006, 05:34
I'm getting one if someone on this forum could please confirm legitimacy, I'll only trust yall ;)

El Payo
June 27th, 2006, 05:41
Cool! I placed an order today so I'm in the back of the queue, but this is still good news.

bandit
June 27th, 2006, 18:07
U.P. has released installation guide. You can download the PDF from my site. Also, dont forget, I have a list of installers/resellers of the modchip.

T-2000
June 27th, 2006, 18:22
shame, just as my PSP 1.5 going on ebay...lol

mr_nick666
June 27th, 2006, 19:12
shame, just as my PSP 1.5 going on ebay...lol

Cut your hands off and slap you with them! :rolleyes: 1.5s are for life not just for Christmas! :p (lol!)

Id like some other brave soul to solder a chip in and get a mate to video it so we can all see how it goes! :)

notaforumtroll
June 27th, 2006, 20:07
Yes! you too can be one of the first to guinea pig this over priced mod chip in your system! Will you blotch the soldering! will it short out your system!
will it be rendered unuseable in a future sony attemp to block modchips?!all this can be yours for the price of!! almost a new psp!!!!!

suckers.

ukcuf16
June 27th, 2006, 20:27
I think maybe ill stick with device hook..

jwilds73
June 27th, 2006, 20:47
My psp is 1.5 now so there is no reason for me to rush out and buy this. I will however follow it closely and see what happens with the PS3 release and PSP update at that time. If everything is a go then I will be buying a chip.

fpcreator2000
June 27th, 2006, 21:22
It was posted before on how you can tell if your PSP is compatible with the UP Modchip by looking at a number on the inside of the drive door top right corner etched on the board. My PSP has no such number listed on it on that area or anywhere that can be clearly seen. What My PSP can with 2.01 fw.

T-2000
June 27th, 2006, 21:36
any one wanna do a deal on my excelant psp 1.5 for a Gp2x ver 2 and must have latest firmware ? no scratches and as new in box.. saves buying a modchip..

mog
June 27th, 2006, 21:37
Yes! you too can be one of the first to guinea pig this over priced mod chip in your system! Will you blotch the soldering! will it short out your system!
will it be rendered unuseable in a future sony attemp to block modchips?!all this can be yours for the price of!! almost a new psp!!!!!

suckers.
Or maybe I will solder it successfully...

And I will finally get:
- ability to play something like 300 more UMD games
- ability to play 100s more UMD movies
- a better WebBrowser
- Flash Player, RSS Channel, Location Free Player, Sony Game Demos
- 9 extra languages (10 if you include both chinese char. sets)
- more video playback options
- image formats: GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP
- audio codecs: WAV, MP4, ATRAC3, WMA
- better wireless encryption with WPA-PSK (TKIP and AES)
- & anything else not available on firmware 1.00

But also be able to keep:
- Homebrew applications & games.
- Emulators
- UMD Backups
- Custom OS Shells
- Option to use full 333mhz clockspeed for games.
- Ability to create my own applications and games, with access to both user and kernel mode.
- & everything else I bought my PSP for!

It will be amazing to have all that on one PSP!

Worth 50 quid? - definitely, I can't wait for mine. :)

will it be rendered unuseable in a future sony attemp to block modchips?!
Maybe, but Sont aren't likely to do so unless they find a way to make it extremely difficult for us to create a new mod chip.
If they are able to do that, then we won't be seeing another mod chip for a long time!
So I might as well just get one now to have 1.00 (or 1.50) + 2.71 on same PSP.

:p

not here anymore
June 27th, 2006, 22:22
most likely you will kill your PSP though :/

Voltron
June 27th, 2006, 22:35
Worth 50 quid? - definitely, I can't wait for mine. :)

Yes MOG, this Mod Chip really seems like it will be great. And a dream come true for 2.00+ PSP owners. Check out a video of what this MOD CHIP can do with the Epsilon Bios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9lUs3I5WDM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eps2nfo%2Ecom%2F

My psp is 1.5 now so there is no reason for me to rush out and buy this. I will however follow it closely and see what happens with the PS3 release and PSP update at that time. If everything is a go then I will be buying a chip.

Yeah, I have a 1.50 also and it can do so much that I don't feel the immediate need for it. But once Firmware 3.0 or whatever comes out with a PSOne EMU, that will probably be what pushes me over the edge to get one.

any one wanna do a deal on my excelant psp 1.5 for a Gp2x ver 2 and must have latest firmware ? no scratches and as new in box.. saves buying a modchip..

Hey! That's treason :confused:

most likely you will kill your PSP though :/

That's not likely, stop trying to scare the homebrew newbie's who just bought a 2.60 or received it as a gift only to discover homebrew and the benefits of having a LOWER firmware or this chip. Check out the link above to see this chip in action.

mog
June 27th, 2006, 22:41
most likely you will kill your PSP though :/Almost certainly! :D

You havent even seen my gcse electronics circuits lol...
Most were just a battery, a lightbulb, a switch (if lucky) and a LOT of solder EVERYWHERE!! :eek:

Yep, my psp is as good as dead. :p

It's probably a good thing that ModChipStore won't complete my order.
I keep getting an error message after entering payment details :(

not here anymore
June 28th, 2006, 05:20
Seriously, no jokes mog, i have been modding quite a few ps and ps2s and i wouldn't even think of soldering an UP.
Basically, some of the point are separated by the width of 2 eyebrows put together, 0.1 mm.
Yes, ZERO DOT 1. not even 1 mm.
It's totally overkill.
I guess there's gonna be a lot of dead PSP selling for spares on eBay quite soon.
Later,

TSR

mr_nick666
June 28th, 2006, 09:29
Seriously, no jokes mog, i have been modding quite a few ps and ps2s and i wouldn't even think of soldering an UP.
Basically, some of the point are separated by the width of 2 eyebrows put together, 0.1 mm.
Yes, ZERO DOT 1. not even 1 mm.
It's totally overkill.
I guess there's gonna be a lot of dead PSP selling for spares on eBay quite soon.
Later,

TSR

Just use a fine point soldering head (they are tiny!) :) Alot of people have the image of those screwdriver soldering heads you get on your cheap soldering irons < that would be the way to kill your PSP! :( Dont flood the soldering iron head either - if your soldering a tiny area you only need a tiny bit of solder! :rolleyes:

LampDev
July 5th, 2006, 01:22
This thing supposedly shipped out a week ago.

Anyone get theirs yet? :confused:

C'mon, someone had to have paid the extra cost for 2-day shipping to show it off.

omniosiris
July 5th, 2006, 02:16
i'd get one, but sony will just make it so the new firmware won't work on it, so it'll only work for a while....then be totaly pointless

July 5th, 2006, 04:07
I would buy a mod chip if it was $50 and wear would you get it installed rather than shipping your psp online?

mavsman4457
July 5th, 2006, 04:15
I would get one but blah blah blah blah blah. Who cares? You don't need to make excuses as to why you don't have one. Does anyone have one yet?

mr_nick666
July 5th, 2006, 13:04
I would get one but blah blah blah blah blah. Who cares? You don't need to make excuses as to why you don't have one. Does anyone have one yet?

I was wondering that too! :rolleyes: Anyone got any feedback on it yet?? :confused: