PDA

View Full Version : Halo mod for JGJ

Mysteryman
June 28th, 2006, 06:48
Hey here is a mod of halo for Jump Gunrar Jump. Its done by my friend and talented modder Vettacossx. Please note this is a first build. Enjoy

Downalod and Give feedback via comments

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 07:29
sorry about that lol if you use 1.5 just use exploit tool to make it work if you have any problems ;) ....if you use 2.0 or higher your good 2 go :) ;) this is the first build have fun and feel free to post a direct zip ;) untill the moderators decide its faith ;)...

the one and only
June 28th, 2006, 07:42
lol after my psp played Lemmings off the side of my bed i gave it a spin

brilliant :D this game rox, the tramploine sound rox :D

lol this is awesome thanx vettacosx

HERE WE GO
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5572/mockofgame7ir.jpg
this image is one i made using paint, it is just an example of how the game looks, i am a 2.6 user so i cant take a screenshot, the gameplay looks pretty close to it, i used vetta's sprites to make it.

.:OBJECTIVE:.
You must collect a set number flags so you can activate the exit.

shadowprophet
June 28th, 2006, 07:50
I Was a little tardy about responding to this file.
ill fix this problem now. however ive tried to upload this file and yet again I have that dcemu not accepting your files problem. I have no idea why this is.
So the most i can do for now is give you the exposure you deserve by moveing this thread front page ;)

the one and only
June 28th, 2006, 07:51
noooooooooooooooo i finished it, im going to look at making new levels now :D

Mysteryman
June 28th, 2006, 07:56
Yah I uploaded it and it didnt work.

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 08:13
THANKS SP AND MYSTERY ;) for giving it a try :)

well this is just a first build i have also FINISHED a mega man x mod of this as well ;) i relized shortly after posting i have to make the red halo charicter a lil smaller sprites but thats ok it def gives them the basic idea ;) ...lol...

SOME BUTTONS AND THINGS 2 KNOW:
you can now point up and down as well as use bombs after collecting them...
TO USE BOMBS:
after collecting bombs just press the Triangle button and aim to shoot them
TO SHOOT UP AND DOWN:
simply aim in your desired direction and press circle ( including while holding up or down now ;) )
FUTURE MODS??? (of this game)
RES EVIL
METROID
METAL SLUG
MEGA MAN
STEWY GRIFFIN
BART SIMPSON
BOONDOCKS ( NEXT AFTER MEGA MAN )
AND ANY OTHER REQUEST THAT I CAN IN BETWEEN...

as always thanx for the support and enjoy till next time ;)

the one and only
June 28th, 2006, 08:32
lol i have no idea how to make levels :D ah well

mr_nick666
June 28th, 2006, 08:43
Good work vetta! :D (I see Metal Slug is on the way too!) :)

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 08:52
haha got ya before the request buddy ...lol well im going to bed my DC-homies....:p its like 4:30 in the morn here guys:eek: see u tommarow i should have mega man uploaded by then i hope you enjoy this one ;)

TO MAKE LEVELS USE THE ORIGINAL GFX FILE TO DETERMINE WHAT IS WHAT;) AND THE LEVEL EDITOR IS INCLUDED IN THE
original download ;) HERE---> Jump Gunnar, :D Jump! (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=138557#post138557)

if you do make some levels post them here and ill include you COMPLETED levels in the next mods ( mods to come ;) ) thanks for the extra levels in advance guys you guys kik @ss :p

mag060790
June 28th, 2006, 09:05
can anyone post screenshots?

the one and only
June 28th, 2006, 09:11
lol ill try to make 1

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 09:11
well i have a 2.6 but if someone has a 1.5 and a screencapture tool i 2 would really apreaciate someone 2 post some screens thanks in advance to the peeps who do :)

BALL_SAC
June 28th, 2006, 09:22
Vetta, I have much respect for you as a coder, but you better be careful with these halo mods. If I recall didnt someone get a C&D order for the Halo Iris Mod?
I forget, but im just saying be very careful.

Remember... all the people at Microsoft have no compassion for people who would like to use their copyrighted characters in their games. They will look at it, and issue a C&D order.

Good Luck trying to keep this project alive Vetta.

the one and only
June 28th, 2006, 09:29
thanks vetta. im sorry if my mock isnt up 2 scratch but its just an example. im gettting the level editor now and shall try to make some goodens

vettacossx
June 28th, 2006, 17:33
Vetta, I have much respect for you as a coder, but you better be careful with these halo mods. If I recall didnt someone get a C&D order for the Halo Iris Mod?
I forget, but im just saying be very careful.

Remember... all the people at Microsoft have no compassion for people who would like to use their copyrighted characters in their games. They will look at it, and issue a C&D order.

Good Luck trying to keep this project alive Vetta.

first im a modder not a coder i can code lua but dont enjoy it at all ;).....

ill be honest with you....im not to worried about it... THE SPRITES i use WERE MADE BY MY GOOD FRIEND DOBBERMANN( creator of halo zero for PC) from the halo zero forums

he has gave me permission to use these PUBLIC DOMAIN sprites ;) and these are psp mods with HALO ZERO charicters ;) but the engine is not worthy of a halo ZERO title yet ;) i think turrican might be ;) only time will tell .....but my main goal for these mods is to inspire a gr8 coder to takle the engine that would have to be built ive made a halo master chief for EVERY MOD ive released i could fit him in there ....;) SMM,SMW,JGJ and ill do turican when its engine is released :)its not the xbox sprites or even based upon that ;) im a huge halo ZERO fan ..we are representing HB and im gonna do just that.... no c&d is gonna slow down us modders from ENJOYING our HOMEMADE NON-PROFIT BREW......period... if its not me or demon it WILL be someone...MODDERS UNITE to take our place....we use homemade sprites just like dobberman of halo zero for the pc... and we GIVE away these mods....whats more is LEGALY theres alot of defense for us MODDERS we only do the gfx portion and we work with many others to acheve these goals for bigger projects... dont be afraid to do a lil snooping ...if dobbermanns not getting in trouble!:eek: then we shouldnt be to nervous id have to suppose...lol..

bill clinton sighed the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT for that reson ... go ahead and check any of your fav emu sites or google internet privacy act bill clinton sighned in 1995 ;)
we have rights guys ;) they just want to exploit them because we give you some lil 2d side scrolling shooter of halo.....like halo on a sony system is competing with the new 3d versions ...lol....please....if microsoft knows whats good for there gaming.....they will not mess with the gammers ......i think they STRONGLY under estimate us.....IF I SHOULD GET A C&D......you can bet there will be a random posting dc-modder out there.....with a lot in common with vetta.......who post from a untrackable PC....such as the library pc .......so then bill can sue the library....lmao cause his threats dont really pull any wait with me.....the f-wadd is rich and im poor....lol...so...

....cant squeeze blood from a stone

A FEW MORE PAST HALO PROJECTS ;)
Halo Zero remake for GP2X - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Drea (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18520)

Halo Zero anyone? - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19707)
Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Ni

THIS IS A QUOTE ABOUT HALO ZERO BEING PORTED FROM DOBBERMAN PROVING THAT HALO ZERO PORT IS POSSIBLE IF THE ENGINE WAS CODED FROM SCRATCH;)

DOBBERMAN WROTE ;)

that the game was made usng a game maker program, SO they don't are any C/C++ source file, only a Multimedia Fusion save file.
You can't port it to a PSP game without remaking all yourself in a C/C++ language, so it's like making a new game.

and the original halo zero for pc was built using ONLY 2 TOOLS he told me !!!!

MultiMedia Fusion (www.clickteam.com (http://www.clickteam.com)) + MS Paint

so if anyone wants to port halo zero its pub. domain and i have a " in" with the creator from
http://z14.invisionfree.com/halozero/index.php?act=idx dobbermanns forums.....im a member there as well ;)

shadowprophet
June 28th, 2006, 20:04
Ive spoken with martin our network maintainer.
And he checked into the file problem.
The issue seems to be fixed now.
So from now on you can expect to have your files uploaded directly to dcemu without any problems bro ::cool:

Great news :p

vettacossx
June 29th, 2006, 03:27
thanks shadow ill have to mail the new jgj mods BTW these mods WERE made with the latest versions 2 ;) ill give you guys mega man X soon ;)

and i just shiped the new SMW mods to your mail it includes YOSHI FOR SMW ;)

the one and only
June 29th, 2006, 06:45
you really are : "the one and only" bro ;) thanks for the screens bro apreciate it ;)

:D np its wat im here 4,