PDA

View Full Version : starfall (region free not working)

Fatman541
December 22nd, 2009, 18:57
Hey all,

Its been quite a while since i've posted on here lol. Dunno if any1 remembers me. Anyways i've been using the freeloader and gecko os to load my imports, but got fed up with using loaders so i decided to go ahead and try out starfall. Well i applied the region free wii game disc hack and the region free gc game disc hack and neither of them work. In fact the first time i installed any hacks non of them worked except for the update blocker. So i removed them all and then reinstalled and sure enough the other hacks worked. But the region free hacks won't work at all. I can't get any of my imports to load, they are all original japanese games (they load fine with the freeloader/gecko os). I'm running 3.2u on my USA wii purchased on launch no modchip. When i do have the region free hacks installed the freeloader hangs, so it is changing something but i dunno whats wrong. When i removed the hacks freeloader worked again. Anyways just wondering if anybody could help me out with this. Maybe i missed an important step not sure. Just ran starfall through HBC and applied the patches. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)