PDA

View Full Version : Wagic 0.10.1 released!

wraggster
December 24th, 2009, 22:05
News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2009/12/24/merry-christmas-wagic-0-10-1-released/

Ho ho ho, here’s our present to all Homebrew fans: A new version of Wagic, full of Christmas joy!

We’ve worked very hard in the past two months to fix bugs and add features, so I hope you’ll enjoy this new version. Many thanks go to the people who have given their time for this release, especially Abrasax, Daddy32, Dr.Solomat, Ilya B, J, Jeck, Lakeesha, Leungclj, Psyringe, Yeshua. I also especially want to thank Raphael for fixing the purple screen bug, a bug that had been in Wagic for several months now.

What is wagic?
Wagic is a fan-made heroic-fantasy card game, in which you fight with your army against the computer. As you win battles, you earn credits that allow you to improve your deck and unlock more cards, and extra game modes. Wagic started as a small project, but has grown over the years, and is now often compared to commercial video games for its replay value and its high quality graphics.

Wagic is free, runs on Windows, Linux, and the Sony PSP. It is available in many languages, and fully customizable. you can create your own themes, your own cards, and even your own rules. Because Wagic is community driven and open source, it gets regularly improved with original contents and mods.

Complete Changelog:
More than 1500 new cards. Wagic now allows you to play with 5149 cards, from more than 50 expansions, including Magic 2010, Zendikar, Revised, Alara, Conflux, shadowmoor,…
Added a “cheat” mode (don’t ask, I didn’t add it, I can’t tell you how to unlock it )
Deck statistics improvements
Bug fixes with audio
InGame music
Language is now an option, no need to wait for patches, you can choose English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, or Portuguese
New parser abilities: PreventAllcombatDamage, becomes…, horsemanship, myTurnOnly, asSorcery, myUpkeepOnly(and similar…), 0 mana activated abilities now work, equipment, threshold, cycling, protection from(target), nofizzle, autohand, autograveyard
Minor AI improvements, and bug fixes
New theme: final Saga (thanks to Ilya B)
New theme: Christmas (thanks to Lakeesha)
External rules system now allows you to create your own rules. Check mtg.txt in res/rules
“Purple Screen of despair” issue solved, thanks to Raphael and Yeshua.
New feature: Trophy Room
New feature: Tasks. Get more credits by fulfilling the quests given to you by the shopkeeper!
hundreds of bug fixes for specific cards

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

necrorise
January 7th, 2010, 09:02
excuse me sir , i have this version already , can the graphical mod v0.9.2 be used with this version?