PDA

View Full Version : Installation Tutorial for Undiluted Platinum Released

wraggster
June 28th, 2006, 22:46
Modchipstore.com (http://affiliates.modchipstore.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=892) posted this news:

We have made an Installation Tutorial Based off the Official one, as well as have the official one available for download.

The official U.P Team Installation Tutorial has been released for the Undiluted Platinum PSP Mod Chip.

We have made our own Installation Tutorial for the Undiluted Platinum based off the Official guide with a few more pictures provided by the U.P. Team. These pictures show the installation performed, how a good installation looks like, and the organization of the wires for the installation. There are 6 relatively easy points, but the traces for the 16 points are for Skilled Soldering Professionals ONLY. Look at our Knowledge Base for this and many other Tutorials.

Lebow
June 28th, 2006, 22:52
Good Job with this new tutorial

Video_freak
June 29th, 2006, 06:48
yikes! professionals only. i guess ill need to find someone to this for me. i hope my beloved psp isnt broken by this!

counterwise
June 29th, 2006, 08:08
i ain`t gona get a modchip unless im desparate.because the new exploit and all

ph14258
June 29th, 2006, 21:46
question .
if undiluted platinum can be used to revive a bricked psp. does it only revive a bricked psp whilst in the psp or can you revive a bricked psp and then remove it and psp will be ok.
in otherwords can you use it as a tool to revive bricked psp's.

ovrlord
June 30th, 2006, 14:25
Nice,
dont think ill be attempting this myself when i get one tho
them psp's cost quite a bit:P

still if i do end up installing myself this tut will help

moypheus
June 30th, 2006, 20:38
ph14258 - from what I understand, the 20+ micro solder means that you will not be taking this in and out like a memory card. This is like the ultimate game of Surgery! Except if you mess up here, the guy's nose does not turn red. Your psp ends up dead.