PDA

View Full Version : The Lamest Comp Prizes Ever lmfao

wraggster
June 29th, 2006, 00:08
Well i was going through news archives of other sites when i spotted this beauty:

So, I'm proud to announce our forums first "official" flash competition. This competition will not only include applications and games, but also flash portals. Although, these will be split into two categories of Flash Portals and Flash Games/Applications. The contest was originally for portals, but we have extended it for all flash applications, but separated portals from games/apps to ensure a "fair" fight. So, now that you know there are two flash categories, you are probably wondering what the prizes are.

There are small prizes for each category which include -

Flash Portals -

1st Place - 25,000 forum points + Free Premium Membership + Free Custom User Title

2nd Place - 10,000 forum points + Free Custom User Title

3rd - 5,000 forum points OR Free Custom User Title.

Flash Applications/Games

1st Place - 25,000 forum points + Free Premium Membership + Free Custom User Title

2nd Place - 10,000 forum points + Free Custom User Title

3rd - 5,000 forum points OR Free Custom User Title.

Now, you are probably wondering how the voting/choosing is operated. This of course, will be where you come in. At the end of the competition we will have a forum poll that will allow all of our users to vote for who they think should win. So, the winners of the competition are not chosen by us, but you!

Wow one free premium Membership (the membership is a rip off 3 dollars a week to visit what should be a free site/forum) and a free custom user title and forum points.

IS that the funniest ever, i bloody think so :)

gunntims0103
June 29th, 2006, 00:12
lmao these prizes should really get flash coders motavated (sarcastic) i thought they were gonna give real prizes like a free mod chip or somthing pionts and user names bummer

wraggster
June 29th, 2006, 00:16
yeah it would really get me interested :P

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 00:16
are you serious lmao ha ha ha ha

gunntims0103
June 29th, 2006, 00:33
dont want to be a drag to wraggster

back on topic--

wow there site requires pionts and premium membership there site isnt gonna go anywere

btw what site is this i have to check this out myself this has to be a joke or sumthing

i have a prize you code a good flash game 1st prize gets a fart from me il personally fly to your house and fart on you thats better than these prizes lol

Apoklepz
June 29th, 2006, 01:55
Oh for the lord of everything holy....How low can they go... A Paris Hilton worn Bra makes a better prize than any of these...ridiculous.

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 02:30
Oh for the lord of everything holy....How low can they go... A Paris Hilton worn Bra makes a better prize than any of these...ridiculous.

lmao i would rather get her bra too even though its the same thing if a guy wore it

Kaiser
June 29th, 2006, 06:46
Wow just wow.

ACID
June 29th, 2006, 06:52
What next . is this the great price they S***

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 06:52
thats a cheap prize

Cooe14
June 29th, 2006, 09:00
What website is that? That is the stupidist prize ever!

b8a
June 29th, 2006, 09:38
HA HA HA!! Yeah, I saw this yesterday when I was checking out the new exploit. I'm glad someone agrees with me about the utter uselessness of this. I read the title and actually got a little excited, you know, "maybe I'll take this on". But then I scrolled down and saw the prizes...

...I have better things to do with my time!!!!

randygland
July 3rd, 2006, 13:45
give me a link, i wanna submit a flash!

RedKing14CA
July 3rd, 2006, 15:16
i'd like 10,000 forum points, wraggster....

The Hombrew Hunter
July 3rd, 2006, 21:46
Here are some better prizes than that crap.

First Prize-2 cans of Pepsi
Second Prize-1 can of Pepsi
Third Prize-An empty can of Pepsi.

Hey, kicks THESE prizes' asses..

Kaiser
July 3rd, 2006, 21:56
Here are some better prizes than that crap.

First Prize-2 cans of Pepsi
Second Prize-1 can of Pepsi
Third Prize-An empty can of Pepsi.

Hey, kicks THESE prizes' asses..

LOL

The Hombrew Hunter
July 8th, 2006, 08:24
Even better are THESE.

1st prize-I set you on fire in a room locked from the outside with no water
2nd prize-I throw you in a deep pool with leg weights tied to thy legs...
3rd place-I stab you until you die alot.

Those old prizes are a fate worse than death.

stotheamuel
July 8th, 2006, 16:44
I would like to enter your contest Homebrew Hunter.... i have a death fetish