PDA

View Full Version : Games you hate that everyone else loves.

The Hombrew Hunter
June 29th, 2006, 07:15
NO THROWING TOMATOES (Especially the Black and White ones...)

Games I hate that everyone else loves...

Every new Metroid (The first was the only good one.)
Halo and Halo 2.
FINAL. FANTASY. VII. Yeah. Yeah. I hate it. Yeah. ph33r me.
World of Warcraft
Almost any Xbox or Xbox 360 game.

That's it, I think. Maybe more later.

Post your own list or insult me. Whichever.

ACID
June 29th, 2006, 07:30
if you hate FF you dont like RPGS i asume. But World of Warcraft you have no (00) I will give you the rest. I dont like Fable shortest rpg ever to much hipe for nothing.

& every XBOX games

The Hombrew Hunter
June 29th, 2006, 07:41
No, I LOVE Rpgs. Just not FINAL FANTASY VII.

URGH I HATED THAT ONE. Emo story, Overhyping, and really crappy movie spinoff. 3 things that should never happen to a video game, no matter how bad. Well maybe Overhyping, if it's REALLY good. But only REALLY good.

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 07:46
ridge racer

The Hombrew Hunter
June 29th, 2006, 07:56
THANK YOU Gizmo. I forgot 'bout that one.

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 08:04
THANK YOU Gizmo. I forgot 'bout that one.

your welcome i also hate dragon ballz tiekietsu

The Hombrew Hunter
June 29th, 2006, 08:09
Surprisingly, no one threw tomatoes at me for saying I hated FF7. Wow. Kick. Ass. Say that on ANY gamefaqs board and you're labeled "Public Enemy No. 4"

Kaiser
June 29th, 2006, 08:23
Yeah I'd also like to throw in Halo. While I don't actually "hate" FF7 it still bugs me how overrated this game remains to this day.

hujiko
June 29th, 2006, 08:30
halo i the most over rated game along with FF7 its not even that good i played it and it was ok i give it like a 5 only good one was the SNes one....

The Hombrew Hunter
June 29th, 2006, 08:37
True.... So so true. The FF7 Overration at least.

We should all play Guild Wars Factions and kick hard ass.

quzar
June 29th, 2006, 09:13
No, I LOVE Rpgs. Just not FINAL FANTASY VII.

URGH I HATED THAT ONE. Emo story, Overhyping, and really crappy movie spinoff. 3 things that should never happen to a video game, no matter how bad. Well maybe Overhyping, if it's REALLY good. But only REALLY good.

i concur. other tops for me are halo and cs (although i in general like fpses)

b8a
June 29th, 2006, 09:33
Doom (not that I hate it, but it gets too old too quick)
GTA (boring and just plain ugly)
Mortal Kombat (all of them, ditto the above reason)
and, yes
Final Fantasy VII. I love RPGs and every FF previous to that one, but going from VI, which I consider to be *the* pinacle of 16-bit RPG's, to the drawn-out, poorly executed VII, just hurt too much. I felt like I had been conned.

...I was sure there were some more, but thinking about it, most of them are just ones that everybody else loves that I just can't sympathize with. I think a game has to be pretty bad AND immensely popular before I start to feel hate for it. ...Like FFVII.

Cooe14
June 29th, 2006, 09:37
Any MGS- Splinter Cell is a much better steath action game.
Burnout Revenge- Took the fun out of Burnout.
Any FF- What can I say, I always perfered Phantasy Star and Tales games.
Gran Trisamo- Borrrrrrrringggggg.

pang1978
June 29th, 2006, 09:41
I hated Final Fantasy X, X-2.
I loved Final Fantal Fantasy V, VI.

In my opinion, Tidus and Yuna are some of the worst characters on a videogame.

ACID
June 29th, 2006, 10:15
I still dont agree with world of warcraf.

Dragonball that's a s***i one

DenofLions
June 29th, 2006, 11:42
Any of the DBZ Ps2 games

Splinter cell

Kademari (sp?) - the weird little thing rolling the ball of assorted objects.

ANY Sports game - If I wanted sports, I'd go play one.

Halo 1-2: Way overhyped, its just another Fps (Nothing bad about Fps). I'd take Goldeneye from the N64 over Halo anyday.

Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach - Played the 10 day trial, D&D should stick to baldur's gate games (Pc, not Ps2). BG2 kept me entertained with online play for a very long time.

Thats all I can think of right now.

Darksaviour69
June 29th, 2006, 11:47
Mario 64, so over rated, i tryed playing it so many times...

btw halo rocks ;)

JeffTweedyIsGod
June 29th, 2006, 12:10
NFS Underground stinks.

IMO Super Mario 64 is by far the greatest game ever created! Nothing compares to it.

bullhead
June 29th, 2006, 12:16
Tony Hawks pro skater....Its way too easy.

ACID
June 29th, 2006, 12:24
All thoes skateboard games and bike games to repetitive i rather play T&C Surf Design

bullhead
June 29th, 2006, 12:29
Yeah, they are very overrated....theres only so much you can do with a skateboarding game.

Apoklepz
June 29th, 2006, 20:52
-Halo...I even had more fun playing the 2D homebrew clone, even with it's lousy graphics.

-Metroid Prime...they killed an awesome game with the new FPS style.

-Resident Evil Nemesis & Code Veronica...and I really love the series.

-Parappa the Rappa...UGH

-Metal Gear Acid...why were these ever made? Yes it's a turn based game...but you only get a couple of turns for 1 guy, against a whole army...UGH.

-Final Fantasy Online...I've lost great friends to this stupid game.

-Any Sims game...UGH.

fat mario
June 30th, 2006, 05:51
ok first i would like to say halo rocks it isn't over rated just over looked try a map making hack for the game ts fun my friend hacked it through a web site of course it requires a mode chip and other things:)

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 06:00
No matter what, it's still going to be boring. Respawn times and recharging shields...Feh! Feh I say! Go out and buy an N64 with Goldeneye 007.

BobMonkey
June 30th, 2006, 06:17
Ditto to Halo 1 and 2, Earthbound, Zombies ate my Neighbors, and 3D Metroids (I like the sidescrolling ones)

acn010
June 30th, 2006, 07:11
Surprisingly, no one threw tomatoes at me for saying I hated FF7. Wow. Kick. Ass. Say that on ANY gamefaqs board and you're labeled "Public Enemy No. 4"
can i throw a tomatoe at you?
FF7 has a complicated history. thats why its kinda twisted, and burning brains on people XD
i love FF7

I still dont agree with world of warcraf.

Dragonball that's a s***i one
i hate the new dragon ball games, me likey the old SNES, they were cooly cool cool:p

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 16:17
No. I hate FF7. That's it. It was seemingly shallow to me. Most of it's elements were repeated...I guess.
In comparison to Aerith's death...
FF3/6- If you weren't patient, Shadow dies.
FF2/4- Your kick ass mage (name starts with a T...Te...Tellah!) dies.
Chrono Trigger-Crono dies. (Though he luckily is revived.)

That's all I can think of for now... I'll post more later.

GeEkPiE
June 30th, 2006, 16:49
well i hate the whole final fantasy series and most war games but thats about it

GeEkPiE
June 30th, 2006, 17:00
games i love -

1. zelda - ocarina of time N64
2. zelda - majoras mask N64
3. conkers bad fur day N64
4. halo - combat evolved XB
5. halo 2 XB
6. project gotham racing XB
7. project gotham racing 2 XB
8. need for speed - underground XB
9. need for speed - underground 2 XB
10. mario kart - double dash GC
11. gun valkarie XB
12. super smash bros N64 + GC
13. civilisation III PC
14. dead or alive 3 + 4 XB
15. crash bash PSone

GeEkPiE
June 30th, 2006, 17:03
oh ye and definately - super mario PARTY for the N64

ACID
June 30th, 2006, 19:40
Game i really hate are fake first person shooters trying to imitated Socom

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 20:24
games that i hate that everyone else loves

-zelda mogoro's mask(cant spell it i like all other zelda exept this one)
-metal gear solid acid(why was this game even made)
-new dbz games (there tainting the name of dbz with all there new games)
-fable(why did i buy this it was the shortest and easyest game i ever played)
-luigi mansion(stupid im sorry)
-sonic battle(why was this made the sonic adventure was great for dreamcast)
-prince of persia"(dissapionting)
-parapper the rapper(funny)
-hexen(i got it for n64 wasnt really into it)
-halo(good game but i agree OVER RATED)
-pokemon(the originals were good then they made to many)
-donkey kong64(why 3d it was good as side scrolling)
-nintendo ds(yes i said it the consol has to many limitations)

acn010
June 30th, 2006, 20:29
oh ye and definately - super mario PARTY for the N64

lol
dude, the triple posting thingy, please stop, as a friend:)

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 21:19
-nintendo ds(yes i said it the consol has to many limitations)

Um, lemme see. I am a grammar nazi, first of all. You should of typed...

-Nintendo DS (Yes, I said it. The console has too many limitations.)

Secondly, it isn't as limited as it could be, supporting GBA homebrew and emulators, and as it's scene evolves, it will be better. Face it, PSP encodes while Nintendo doesn't give a shit. They're even selling a Wii dev kit.

Plus all PSP emulation I've seen sucks. (Snes, even NES.) It's not worth the trouble. Plus the touch screen's homebrew is sweet. PSP UMDs are easier to break than a DS card. (I sat on a metal chair with a card under one leg and shifted all 200 lbs. of my weight. Not a scratch. Still works.)

One bad thing about the DS. The top screen can bust off. But there's a remedy for that. Don't be stupid with it.

End rant mode.

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 21:28
ooo......no dont get me wrong the ds games are really good i played super mario bro's and it was alsum im not taking anything away from the gaming aspect and im not dissing the ds its a good system i even thought of getting one

but the limitation are present

-not being able to listen to mp3's(at this day and age i would have thought that nintendo would have got hip to this
-not being able to convert videos and watch it on your handheld
-not being able to go on the internet(im sorry but the picto chat just wasnt doing it for me
-no abillity to store pictures(this is little but for me its big
-to many "kiddy games"(of course nintendo will always fall victem to this)
-homebrew scene coming about way to slow and just getiing hombrew on a ds is a hastle(buying chips and stuff a little to much for me)

the psp can do all these things and the emulators are alsum its the most growing hombrew scene out there

ds is good but limited

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 21:34
AWESOME. Not alsum. Whatever the hell that is.

It's not much of a hassle. I'd rather spend $105 on an M3 and Passcard 3. MUCH cheaper than the PSP.

Of course it has kiddy games. It helps sell more around christmas, because younger audiences will tell their parents they want it really bad. Works on my parents to this day. For about anything, really.

With the M3 I can do all the PSP things without much trouble running the games and such.

And I said "supports GBA homebrew and emulators"

Cheap web browsers being sold soon.

As more people decide to buy adapters the scene will grow. I'm considering developing myself, if I could get an easy tutorial. Maybe something like a doom port that someone wanted.

And full speed NDS and GBA games via supercard or m3 rules.

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 21:53
look at it this way sumone new to the homebrew scene the kid has a ds and a psp which do you think he's gonna use for homebrew

if he picked the ds

-going thru the hastle of getting a chip to install on his ds just to run brew having the very limited picto chat and not being able to listen to music or anything

if he picked the psp(which is most likly)

-just getting a psp and going on a site and downloading all the hombrew plesure with out limitation or anything(of course i know the fireware issue but thats why theres e-loader and since the new kernal mode is coming out even better)

price of running homebrew

-nintendo ds $150+chip$100+wait+hassle of having to install+noobness of most startup because its so hard to install and play games=priceless

-psp$200+finding a good site dedicated to hombrew that will help you start off=a whole great world of hombrew and theres not many limitations on the psp

now this is my opinion all im saying is that the psp hombrew scene is alot bigger than the ds scene and the ds scene will not catch up of course it could get close but it will never pass us and the psp hombrew scene is so easy to get into coding in lua(easy)taking time out to code c+(very rewarding)coding flash(simple and fun)creating cool portals(alsum)the psp hombrew scene is so massive

i would still buy a ds only cause certain games are really good so im not totally against one

btw

yea i cant spell shut the hell up

there it is im not flaming at all keep it civil i would love for the ds scene to grow but its unrealistic to compare the two actually right now for homebrew gp2x is way better than both i dont have one but thats what im hearing

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 22:02
Well, in my opinion, the PSP homebrew sucks. I couldn't find a single enjoyable game or application.
And again, the emu I've seen does suck. Plus the big chance of bricking a PSP. I might have one by Christmas, but it will stay at home most of the time, because the DS homebrew and emulation scene will be more enjoyable.

And you don't INSTALL a chip in the DS. You use an adapter. With an SD/CF/Mini SD/Micro SD, which can easily be split up for a camera and the like.

And it will grow. It has to. It might even be bigger than the PSP, once software for development is created. If I can, I will use BASIC or C+ or maybe even C++ to create an easy to use homebrew game development.

Consider it...A challenge.

acn010
June 30th, 2006, 22:04
ooo......no dont get me wrong the ds games are really good i played super mario bro's and it was alsum im not taking anything away from the gaming aspect and im not dissing the ds its a good system i even thought of getting one

but the limitation are present

-not being able to listen to mp3's(at this day and age i would have thought that nintendo would have got hip to this
-not being able to convert videos and watch it on your handheld
-not being able to go on the internet(im sorry but the picto chat just wasnt doing it for me
-no abillity to store pictures(this is little but for me its big
-to many "kiddy games"(of course nintendo will always fall victem to this)
-homebrew scene coming about way to slow and just getiing hombrew on a ds is a hastle(buying chips and stuff a little to much for me)

the psp can do all these things and the emulators are alsum its the most growing hombrew scene out there

ds is good but limited
true, DS doesnt has features such as psp's function and was to emulate everything. DS, to have a complete emulation, we must buy seperate chips in order to work, psp doesn't
DS is nice by its way, psp has it also, but the psp is basically a computer with features already installed, DS doesn't
i love music, DS can't do that, there is but the volume settings is way too low.
i love video, DS can but in a very poor quality and sound.
pictures. psp has a excellent quality on graphics, DS doesn't have.
so basically a DS is just a piece of hardware that has only one purpose, to play DS and GBA games, nothing else.
PSP has pictures functions, music, videos, and even internet (you can even download files)
so DS is just ment for games only, people are manipulating the DS, also PSP but it has higher capacity to withstand programs

Well, in my opinion, the PSP homebrew sucks. I couldn't find a single enjoyable game or application.
And again, the emu I've seen does suck. Plus the big chance of bricking a PSP. I might have one by Christmas, but it will stay at home most of the time, because the DS homebrew and emulation scene will be more enjoyable.

And you don't INSTALL a chip in the DS. You use an adapter. With an SD/CF/Mini SD/Micro SD, which can easily be split up for a camera and the like.

And it will grow. It has to. It might even be bigger than the PSP, once software for development is created. If I can, I will use BASIC or C+ or maybe even C++ to create an easy to use homebrew game development.

Consider it...A challenge.

hombrew hunter, trust me the, DS has a limited functions by the way it is made.
sure it will have lots of homebrew, but not much as the PSP, the psp is a computer, and the DS will not by anychance be popular on homebrews.
the psp is still new, and this is just the first year. watch, the psp will actually have a DS emulator.
this frickin psp has a processor of a pentium 2 computer.
so tell me, whats the processor of the DS?
its graphics?
well i just gave a piece of my mind that was disturbing me a little

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 22:08
homebrew hunter well more power to you if you decide that you want to code and devote your self to the ds hombrew on any consol should be embrased not desputed i really hope that the ds scene grows i will definitly get one if it does

-but you telling me that out of all the hombrew on the psp you couldnt fine one that you enjoyed a lil far fetched theres full speed gb/c and snes and sega genisis and mame and not to mention the counless other hombrew games

btw colico vision by zx-81 is my fav emu its great if you didnt enjoy any hombrew on psp then thats just wierd cause most run just as well as the original consols and games that are emulated

EDIT--

another thought what will happen if the ds was emulated on the psp then what would you say you would have to give the psp sum credit on its hombrew power as im sure its posible

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 22:23
I doubt it could pick up DS emulation. It would be pointless! One of the main points of enjoyment of the DS is the touch screen!

And no. Nothing I found interested me at all. The emulation speed sucked on all games and emus.

And a second reason i don't want to waste a good $200 on the PSP is I can use my CF cards in my new camera.

And also, the PSP's games, all of them, are boring to me. When Ratchet and Clank is released, MAYBE. Though Insomniac isn't making it so...

DS adapters are a great alternative to the PSP if they don't want to watch movies, like me. I'm interested in the volume for MP3s (which my DS has REDICULOUS volume at high...fills several rooms.), watching old VG cartoons, and that's it in the movie department. Homebrew and emu are the second. Way better for someone who doesn't want to risk rendering a boring system completely useless.

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 22:52
firstly you have to be lieing if your telling me that you didnt enjoy any hombrew on the psp cause most emu's and games run at full speed and if you dont enjoy it then you cant enjoy the original consol thats being emulated cause there running at almost the exact same speed thats like saying i like super nintendo but i dont like a program that lets a full speed portable small packaged super nintendo emulator run

-i will agree with you about the games and that there arnt really any great titles but there are sum good ones coming up and in about 3 months there will be alot of great games out just you wait

-running hombrew on your psp doent risk breaking it the only thing that can break your psp is somthing that runs throu flash which is a font changer for your psp and such so you cant brick your psp running hombrew that claim is wrong

-a camra is comming out for the psp which you easily place the camera into the usb port of the psp and there you have it take your own pics on the psp

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 23:01
I was talking about bricking it in general.

Good for the camera. Still not gonna buy it. Nothing you say about your PSP will make me want to waste my $200 on it.

Nope, no full speed emus and no enjoyable homebrews.

gunntims0103
June 30th, 2006, 23:07
im really sorry but your not making any sence why would you want a portable consol where you have to buy external/internal stuff to run brew when you can buy one portable consol that can run all the hombrew you want without anything

-im sure that as the ds scene progresses certain brew will also be created that could break your ds like a flash changer sumthing like that

-there are many full speed emu's and games when was the last time you actually played psp while running hombrew

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 23:13
One. I don't want a psp because it's not worth the cost of sticks, not worth the games, not worth the trouble.

Two-Doesn't mean you need to use that brew.

Three-Last week.

*sigh* Okay, we're being too hard on the consoles. Sure, the DS can be limited, but the homebrew can be MUCH more enjoyable.

Sure, the psp has all sorts of homebrew and emu, with native support for movies and pictures and MP3s. It lacks in fun games and has some danger with updating and even the high cost of memory.

Yes, I want a PSP. Yes, most homebrews are enjoyable. Just don't talk down to the DS because of limitedness, because with the right hardware, it is a MONSTER.

Maybe I'll get a PSP by Christmas.

And by then, you better finish Sora('s) Adventure!

xuphorz
July 1st, 2006, 01:06
game i hate that everyone else loves:
ALL star wars games
ALL LOTR games
ALL GTA games
ALL Final Fantasy games
ANY rpg with random battles

games i love that other people hate
Scaler - xbox/ps2/cube
Lunar 1 and 2- PSX
Paper mario 1 & 2
Cel Damage - Xbox/Cube
Arc the lad: Twilight of Spirits - PS2

Cooe14
July 1st, 2006, 01:18
Nope, no full speed emus
Let me list some of them for you
NesterJ- full speed nes emu.
SnesTYL 4.2 ME- full speed snes emu.
Dgen 1.60- full speed genesis emu.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 02:37
Paper marios rule.

And I tried those. No full speeds.

kingmar5
July 1st, 2006, 02:46
stop being a noob there are a whole bunch of full speed emus where have you been did you even play a psp recently there a alot of full speed emus if there want we wouldnt be bothering with them

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 03:12
I'm NOT being a noob. I'm being serious. This idiot tried those emus with bad results. It might be his 1.5 and reluctance to f*cking update.

gunntims0103
July 1st, 2006, 03:28
i dont know about your claim that emu dont work well on psp but all my emu's run at FULL SPEED with no prob so you need to check psp hombrew again

btw why would we be bothering with emu's that run crapy on the psp it doenst make sence most emu's on the psp run fantasticly

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 03:30
Must be the 1.5 firmware.

I'm on flames!

gunntims0103
July 1st, 2006, 03:35
sorry i dont want to get you wild up hombrew hunter actually im glad i had this conversation with you cause iv come up with a conclusion of my own the ds and psp are rival consols but us at the hombrew scene are trying to do the same thing bring hombrew to life on these consols so we could debate or embrase the fact that both consols are being worked on for hombrew by fellow coders and contributers of all sites

-so i embrase all hombrew ds or psp it doenst matter

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 03:48
I dost agree. Sora Adventure better be completed and awesomely playable by Christmas. Unless I sell Chrono Trigger, but I might need to wait until a Chrono Trigger remake is made. Then I'll sell it for a f*ckload of cash.

Know where I can get a cheap PSP with the best firmware?

gunntims0103
July 1st, 2006, 03:53
bro il definitly try to have sora adventure fully playable with story by christmas hope that ya get a psp by then:D you have the original crono trigger alsum that you keep old games wish i kept my old nes games i had alot

kingmar5
July 1st, 2006, 03:54
yea ok

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 04:02
I haven't kept them. Born after Chrono Trigger's creation. I bought it at a local garage sale for $2 USD.

And F-Zero. SMRPG for $1, along with Donkey Kong Country 2...SMW for $1. Link to the past $1. Kirby Super Star, Mario All-Stars, and Wario's Woods-$1 each.

That's just my SNES games. With ALL my games from garage sales, I've spent about $750. I could probably resell them all for like $5000+.

Again, know where I can get a cheap PSP with the best homebrew firmware?

Cap'n 1time
July 1st, 2006, 04:09
hmm games I hate that everyone else loves...

FF7, FF9, FF10, FF online, Probably FF 12...
Halo 2, Half Life 2, GTA games after GTA 3 (including the vice shitty) and probably some more...

games I love that everyone seems to hate include:
FF8, FF tactics, Custom Robo, FIFA GAMES! (darksavior :p), Star Ocean 2, Xeno Gears, ....

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 04:11
YES! ANOTHER FF7 HATER! FIINAAALLLYY!

And FF8 and Tactics RULE, man!

ACID
July 1st, 2006, 04:17
games i love -

1. zelda - ocarina of time N64
2. zelda - majoras mask N64
3. conkers bad fur day N64
4. halo - combat evolved XB
5. halo 2 XB
6. project gotham racing XB
7. project gotham racing 2 XB
8. need for speed - underground XB
9. need for speed - underground 2 XB
10. mario kart - double dash GC
11. gun valkarie XB
12. super smash bros N64 + GC
13. civilisation III PC
14. dead or alive 3 + 4 XB
15. crash bash PSone

Take zelda out and this are the top 13 i hate:D

gunntims0103
July 1st, 2006, 04:17
thou i love ff7 see there are some haters of this master peice of game i do love final fantasy tactics it was a great game

games i love that other hate

-dragons dragoon(a not well known title for ps1)
-sonic adventure(for dc it was pure genius)
-shenmu(alsum just great)
-punch out(nes simple but good)
-blinks time sweeper(xbox game it was fairly good)
-spider-man(hey i was entertained)ok it sucked:D
-paper mario(everyone loves this game:D)
-god of war(great)
-mortal kombat 3(yea i said it)
-sims(i have to admit i fell victem to this game for a short while)

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 04:19
sorry i dont want to get you wild up hombrew hunter actually im glad i had this conversation with you cause iv come up with a conclusion of my own the ds and psp are rival consols but us at the hombrew scene are trying to do the same thing bring hombrew to life on these consols so we could debate or embrase the fact that both consols are being worked on for hombrew by fellow coders and contributers of all sites

-so i embrase all hombrew ds or psp it doenst matter

Also, simpler put, Sony and Nintendo are rivals, but us at the homebrew scene aren't.

*Worms Armageddon title screen music plays in back* GOD I LOVE THIS SONG! Ripped it from the Disc...I just want to find the origional Wormsong...

And MK3 kicks ass...

If you people don't like Worms games (The 2d ones.) Then you need to play them more. I have an INTERNAL WA editor. I made my own weapon...The Holy Bible =P

acn010
July 1st, 2006, 04:39
god... to much fights.
everybody calm down :)

Cap'n 1time
July 1st, 2006, 04:57
Also, simpler put, Sony and Nintendo are rivals, but us at the homebrew scene aren't.

*Worms Armageddon title screen music plays in back* GOD I LOVE THIS SONG! Ripped it from the Disc...I just want to find the origional Wormsong...

And MK3 kicks ass...

If you people don't like Worms games (The 2d ones.) Then you need to play them more. I have an INTERNAL WA editor. I made my own weapon...The Holy Bible =P

as a fellow ff7 hater, I can only respect you :p

I have to agree that all the 2d worms games kick ass, I never played the 3d ones, but i heard they were good, but no where as entertaining as Worms, WII, Worms armageddon, and Worms World Party.

and MK3 was a good game XD... though personally somthing about MKII just always made me feel like it was the best of the 3 originals.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 05:28
WA Wormnet RULES! Istill play it and hope someone hosts a Boomrace. Mmm....Boomrace!

acn010
July 1st, 2006, 05:31
Worms World Party.
i love it and still play it now
MK3 i dont like it much, i prefer ULTIMATE MK3. now thats a game

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 05:34
Ultimate only for arcade.

chrono75
November 11th, 2006, 22:28
Halo 2... Halo was a great game tho, maybe because I loved using the more powerful pistol so much?

POKEMON - $^%# pokemon...

chrono75
November 11th, 2006, 22:29
Worms World Party.
i love it and still play it now
MK3 i dont like it much, i prefer ULTIMATE MK3. now thats a game

Did you know that you can play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 over the net with Xbox360 live arcade? The game only cost 8 bucks!

Oh yeah and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is coming in 2007!!

YAY!!!

Destroyer699
November 11th, 2006, 22:33
Nice bump chrono75. Also, a double post. Might want to keep your eyes out for that edit button(no it is not decoration).

But on topic, I hate all Final Fantasy games(except crystal chronicals for gamecube).