PDA

View Full Version : PCSP News - PSP Emulator for Windows

wraggster
December 29th, 2009, 22:41
Hilde posted this news today:

This crash usually occurs at loading of any game. It means your pc is too old because it cannot run our emulator as it contains SSE/SSE2 codes to emulate the FPU part of Allegrex. I would never have expected from people to use such old PC without SSE/SSE2 isntruction set.
But on the other hand, I do not see the point to discard SSE/SSE2 optimizations to allow some old PCs to run our emulator. So I guess those people need to upgrade their PCs if they really want to play this emulator when it has more playable games.

http://www.pcsp-emu.com/news.php?readmore=19#comments

fpcreator2000
December 30th, 2009, 15:18
Good. One cannot be support old platforms because a select few wish to used them.

spelcaztr
January 15th, 2010, 18:58
what a stupid excuse if you ask me. I'm running win7 and running a core duo with a 4 gig ram. what more do this emulator need?? all i wanted was for it to run bravestory.. If you ask me, this emus has only a little compatability with iso games. wahahaha

Nocuddle
January 16th, 2010, 01:45
what a stupid excuse if you ask me. I'm running win7 and running a core duo with a 4 gig ram. what more do this emulator need?? all i wanted was for it to run bravestory.. If you ask me, this emus has only a little compatability with iso games. wahahaha

its still beta, u dipstick.