PDA

View Full Version : One Day Later - 2.5/2.6 Kernel Exploit - The Real, Full Story

wraggster
June 30th, 2006, 15:50
Terdinglage and Birdman have posted a great article detailing the ups and downs of the Downgrader and Kernal Exploit issues over the last few days.

Check it out Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27853

sroon
June 30th, 2006, 16:09
Sony is prolly having an erection about this!
All those peoples bricked PSP's. iv went throught this also but I didnt give up I came back to my real home!
DCemu! I hope we dont lose you guys ether!
but those *******s at PSPUpdates, I hope all there PSP's are gone because all that site is flameing!

mesosade
June 30th, 2006, 16:10
omg,omg realy dying for release! c'mon fanjita! i've gone on noobz about a bajillion times already! (as mentioned in old thread):D

psiko_scweek
June 30th, 2006, 16:15
yeah PSPupdates did flame Dark_Alex pretty hard even though the read-me and the post where he released the binary stated: "this is at your own risk" gotta love how many people omitted to read that statement.

StealthCP
June 30th, 2006, 16:16
This'll be interesting. I don't see any need for the modchip at all now, unless you are bricked or like 2.71 firmware..

dtothabreezy
June 30th, 2006, 17:02
awsome artical so is the exploit to unstable for the eloader:confused: im sure they can work that out but i think the next couple of days is going to be a race to get kernal mode to 2.6 any way they can:)

vettacossx
June 30th, 2006, 17:28
i personnally hope its NOT a RACE ;) i hope he takes his time....i also hope that what they haved learned will help them in there CRACKING OF 3.0 when the PS3 releases ....aat least 3.0 ( un-like 2.7 or 2.71) will be FEATURE RICH FIRMEWARE......

WHY DOES THAT MATTER?

well do you really think that EVEN IF FANJITA HAD an exploit he would waste it for OLD FLASH SUPPORT!!!
LMAO ;)
now 3.0 WILL be feature rich so it will EARN the MOTIVE to be cracked...
(with features like mem stick boot ) ;)

so 2.6 will soon have kernall access SO IT WILL BE TRUELEY CRACKED FIRMEWARE... we are just getting better sony keep teaching us .....TRYING to stop us.....THATS THE KIND OF INSENTIVE WE NEED... ;) ....but for gods sake dont keep underestimating the HB community we are a family and as you can see we dont give up :)...ask our buddy sroon hes been through the worst and back again ;)

Sony is prolly having an erection about this!
All those peoples bricked PSP's. iv went throught this also but I didnt give up I came back to my real home!
DCemu! I hope we dont lose you guys ether!
but those *******s at PSPUpdates, I hope all there PSP's are gone because all that site is flameing!...... "TRUE DAT SROON " / ( o )( 0 ) \

Sterist
June 30th, 2006, 17:42
he should pay for every bit of damage done and not only that, but crematic white 1.00's instead of just a new one.

that was incredibly fuc/<ed up.

Zargon
June 30th, 2006, 19:03
he should pay for every bit of damage done and not only that, but crematic white 1.00's instead of just a new one.

that was incredibly fuc/<ed up.
And you should learn how to read the not-so-fine print and realize that when someone says that you are using their program "at your own risk" that isn't code for "this will work no matter what or hell will explode forth from the ground and the programmer will be devoured by its raging flames, but not before he pays for a replacement PSP for everyone who can't read and/or didn't take his explicit warnings seriously". It really does mean "use at own risk!!!!

tophead420
June 30th, 2006, 21:05
And you should learn how to read the not-so-fine print and realize that when someone says that you are using their program "at your own risk" that isn't code for "this will work no matter what or hell will explode forth from the ground and the programmer will be devoured by its raging flames, but not before he pays for a replacement PSP for everyone who can't read and/or didn't take his explicit warnings seriously". It really does mean "use at own risk!!!!
yeah if he had read the article released earlier on this subject he'd know that dark alex is not the one to blame for this its all pspxanxs fualt for him saying that the downdater worked which btw didnt becuz he lied so please stop flaming dark alex hes not to blame for this if anyones to blame at all really blame yourselves[and pspxanx for lieing to the psp community] for rushing to try somthing that hasnt been totally comfirmed as working people just need to be patient and wait till it is totally ready for an official release and dark alex did say USE AT YOUR OWN RISK