PDA

View Full Version : Xtreame's Maps (Check For Updates On New Maps)

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:05
1. I have been posting my maps in my thread for my first ever Iris map and not alot of people veiw it because they think that maybe im just commeting not updating or something....

2. I'm gonna say it now, these are the maps that were in the other thread BUT with a few updates to the maps that WERE needed...so if you downloaded the map before, i suggest you download the newest version

Changes:
Open Up - Fixed the spelling of "Halo" on the wall to stay as a bold texture not glitching of seeing the wall behind the spelling of "Halo". Also I changed some shapes of textures on the map, i added crates around the map, and finally i added a couple of ramps including with the steps...

Project 54 - The only thing changed was the direction of the player spawns...(no big thing)

Hell - Added some more health, fixed the tunnel so you dont have to jump over the mini-walls to get through it all the way, also added steps at the end of the tunnel...(major improvement)

Ravens Island - The only thing changed was the direction of the player spawns...(no big thing) (same thing done as Project 54)

3. And final, i am gonna say that i didnt mean to have all these post in a row but i can only upload so many files at a time in a post...

Enjoy These Maps...And Expect More To Come...

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:23
This was my first ever map, but with a few changes done a few days ago....

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:27
This is my Project 54 map, its still BIG as when i released it but i only changed the direction of the player spawn points...so if you already have it, you dont really need it.....(no new things in the map)

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:30
This is mine and my friend WillShadow made over a period of about a day...i was mapping and he came up with most of the design and texture usage... but in this version i changed the tunnel's walkway and, added some more health packs, and changed the direction of the player spawn start...

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:34
This is my most recent map i made, Raven Island. If you downloaded it from the other post, which none did, you can use this one...i only changed the direction of the player spawn start...

xtreameracer01
June 30th, 2006, 18:38
These should hold you iris fans for awhile till me and ALF get our "Halo Mods" of his "Turf" map and "Warlock" from me, which i'll be working on sometime next week...but till then expect more to come!!!

(I'm also waiting to get a message from one of the Mods on this forum to say something about my 4 or 5 posts in a row but read my FIRST POST)

ENG
June 30th, 2006, 19:01
Thanks, i always like some good iris maps.
:)

xtreameracer01
July 12th, 2006, 03:43
Good news...

I am about 50% done on my "Warlock" map for the Halo Mod...

All i need to do is:
1.edit the map for more room to move
2.fix the lighting
3.and add all the textures i want to use from Alf

ALF
July 12th, 2006, 07:33
hey man i sent u an e-mail!

to me long enough, well check it out i kinda explained in the message y it took a while.

just so u know i sent it to your 'yahoo' account. :)

gangsta_psp
July 12th, 2006, 12:57
Nice maps. I love how Iris is still alive. I cant wait for what PSmonkey has in store for the next version!

PSPNOOB101
July 12th, 2006, 20:21
hey when will you be uploading the warlosk map because it sounds really good (o ya good work on your other maps :) )

xtreameracer01
July 12th, 2006, 21:55
Cant really say...but i will try to get it out some time next week...

First, i need to send ALF my beta version to see what he thinks of it with suggestions, since he supplied me with textures...then after the fixes then i will release it...

PS: Sorry to hear about your psp, i appriciate the help too...

ALF
July 12th, 2006, 22:53
if those textures arnt good for u i can work hard on some new ones.

xtreameracer01
July 13th, 2006, 04:37
There good, but the map looks dark and dall....if u could work on some once u get my beta to know what to make for it...design is the same as warlock but the textures...

EDIT: I have sent you the map in a .zip file to your MSN hotmail name...

ALF
July 13th, 2006, 05:58
i didnt recive and email???

:(

xtreameracer01
July 13th, 2006, 06:43
I sent it to the MSN account that i got from the info uder your icon.....

ALF
July 14th, 2006, 01:00
can u try it again send it to [email protected] maybe u didnt send it right...

xtreameracer01
July 14th, 2006, 02:27
Check your private messages...

xtreameracer01
July 15th, 2006, 08:48
If u didnt recieve my beta link in the private message of this forum, i will upload pics tomorrow on my progress...

Buddy4point0
July 16th, 2006, 02:24
yo im back i was gone for a while and now im back cant wait to ty out all the updates

xtreameracer01
August 24th, 2006, 22:55
UPDATE:
I put this in another thread but im gonna say it here too......im putting mapping on hold for awhile because of vacation and now that school has started back up....im kinda of in a whole when i have free time left....put once the date for the mapping comp. is set, ill do all i can to get that map done, but till then, no new maps from me...........

Buddy4point0
February 16th, 2007, 00:54
the compo is cancelled due to psmonkey getting a job and not being alowed to do homebrew any more

max_hempfling
April 17th, 2007, 03:37
let me know if psmonkey gets fired....

xtreameracer01
May 28th, 2007, 22:25
It's official......i am back, but im done mapping (between school, computer programming, and xbox 360)......its been a LONG while since i was posting (around August i believe), so i will be finishing all the threads i ever made, if their will ever be a Iris update, i will be making an appearance.....

Buddy4point0
May 28th, 2007, 23:58
yo man, this is fakenotreallie, i dont know if u remeber me but yea i new u when u used to come here. my name was fakenotreallie.