PDA

View Full Version : Wii with homebrew neogamma

Draige
January 5th, 2010, 00:27
Hey all, just wanted to ask can I oficially sell a Wii on ebay if it's homebrew + plus the newest neogamma and TONS TONS of ripped to dvd games, can I state that? I mean just make it sound more "legal" somehow.. because that IS worth more isn't it? if it already has homebrew and a 2GB SD card

what would you say I could sell it for if it has

2 remotes + 2 nunchuks (1 of em remote)
2 Wii Motion Pluse's
2 official games
and about 20 unofficiall..
+ the extra batteries with a usb charger
but yeah.. the main question can I state that in the auction if I want to sell it, im from europe btw so i'll be sellin in ebay.de ebay.co.uk or ebay.at

and btw maybe you can suggesta forum or a site that specifically has offers like this where people can slel their homebrewe'd wii's ..
Thanks in advance guys, luv ya..

Happy 2010.. omg Armageddon is close. lol.

VampDude
January 12th, 2010, 14:07
Selling a homebrew ready Wii is illegal in many countries, because it is seen as something to play copied games and whatnot. Trying to make it sound legal is illegal.

You will have to uninstall the Homebrew Channel and the shit you've installed to play the backups, if you list that there are XX amount of games and then the item sells and the buyer complains... It's jail time or a fine for you, for selling copied materials.

So a console with two games, two Wii-Remotes, two Nunchucks and two Motion Plus accessories. I would say €150-180, but you would get that from an auction anyway.

I advise you, to not include or even list anything you haven't purchased first hand.

And for selling Homebrew Wii's, I would suggest Wii-Hacks or whatever the site is called.

BlueCrab
January 12th, 2010, 15:55
Selling pirated games is illegal pretty much everywhere in the world, and every auction site I've ever seen will shut you down just for that.

Also, selling hardware modded systems on auction sites will result in your auction being yanked. Heck, probably selling software modded systems on auction sites will have your auction yanked as well because they can be used for piracy.

If you're going to sell a system on ebay, ALWAYS format it first. Don't leave your crap on the Wii, and if its hardware modded, you're not going to be able to state it, and if you don't state it the buyer would have a reason to return it. Simply put its against ebay's policy to allow modified systems to be sold.

And now, since your question has been answered....
TOPIC LOCKED