PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug XX Runs And Guns In February

wraggster
January 5th, 2010, 22:29
http://cache-foo-07.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/9/2010/01/160x120_atlus.jpg

Atlus is bringing the latest installment of SNK's classic run and gun shooter series to the PSP next month, with tons of extra content, downloadable Leona, and a chance to win a pair of Metal Slug boxers. Metal Slug boxers!

An alert sent through the Atlus Faithful mailing list heralded the coming of Metal Slug XX to the PSP on February 23rd, with the clever tagline of "One X Short of ESRB Trouble." The latest title in the series features sees the return of Marco, Fio, Eri, Ralf, Tarma, and Clark, along with the option to purchase SNK's Leona for an additional $.99 for a little extra replayability. Speaking of replayability, Metal Slug XX also features Combat School, with more than 70 mission-based challenges to keep you occupied long after the story has ended. All that, plus ad hoc two-player co-op, all for just $19.99.

But wait, there's more!

Head over to the PlayStation Blog post on the game and you could win one of four pairs of Metal Slug boxers or a Japanese promotional poster. Your life probably won't be complete until you have a pair of Metal Slug boxers.

Look for Metal Slug XX on PSN and store shelves come February 23rd.

http://kotaku.com/5440506/metal-slug-xx-runs-and-guns-in-february

jamotto
January 5th, 2010, 23:15
Will definitely have to pick this up.

symbal
January 5th, 2010, 23:41
Thought this was already out, i downloaded last month so what was that a leaked version or is it just being released in some territories then?

jamotto
January 6th, 2010, 00:30
Thought this was already out, i downloaded last month so what was that a leaked version or is it just being released in some territories then?

I believe it was released in Japan last December.

FireStag
January 6th, 2010, 08:26
The Japanese version released in English... I wonder what's going to be different in this version...