PDA

View Full Version : New Super Mario now stomping across Europe

wraggster
July 1st, 2006, 21:44
Not content with conquering Japan and America, the newly revamped, newly released, New Super Mario Bros. now set its non-insidious sights on Europe, land of collosseums, queens and curiously leaning constructions. Nintendo of Europe has announced that the game has shipped to stores, just in time to be snatched up over the weekend. Expect Mario to hit his presumed homeland of Italy in full force, devouring mushrooms and smashing bricks, though sadly not fixing leaky plumping. .

Via pspfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/06/30/new-super-mario-now-stomping-across-europe/)

Christuserloeser
July 2nd, 2006, 00:29
Wraggy, I think you meant 'DSfanboy' ;)

ENG
July 2nd, 2006, 12:28
Well, i got this game on friday and had beaten the last boss by saturday, great game, too easy, much like every other ds game i have bought.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 2nd, 2006, 15:43
Still fun as hell though. Get every secret exit yet?

Cannons? Worlds 4 and 7?

SmashinGit
July 6th, 2006, 22:30
I've just bought a new Ds Lite, Brain Training, Mario Kart and Super Mario Brothers. Totally blown away by this game, has so much of the magic from the Nes and Snes classics. I wish Nintendo would make a 2d version of Mario Brothers on either the Gamecube or Wii, I find them so much more enjoyable than the 3d ones.