PDA

View Full Version : light mp3 extend playlist help? any advice helps

ninjaseikai
January 6th, 2010, 02:06
i tried posting this in sakyas forums for light ,p3 but i dont think anyone gets on it anymore, needless to say it went unanswered.

anywho im running light mp3 v.2.0 rc4 the newest one on a psp slim cfw5m33-6 or however you type that,

ok so i discovered light mp3 and loved the program and decided to use my psp as my mp3 player .
instead of buying an ipod.

so i bought one of those 32gb memory sticks so i could store all my music on it. i ran into a bunch of problems with my mp3's but after 3 days got them all organized and recognized by the program,

when i scan the MS it discovers all 4183 tracks, the problem is since the playlist limit is set at 3000 i cant shuffle all my songs.

when i listen to music i like to shuffle my entire library most of the time, and with this limit in place it wont include the tracks near the end of the alphabet.
i know i could put all the music into the music folder with no subfolders and shuffle them all on the xmb but i also do sometimes like to listen to certain artists or genres and the xmb cant do that.

ive tried opening all the files included with the program in notepad to find a line with the limit but no luck, its all a bunch of squares and i dont know much about coding at all but im really desperate to fix this, i spent a great deadl of money on this memory stick and id hate to have to buy an ipod in the end:/

basically im running around in the dark, im sure its possible somehow but i dont even know how hard it would be or where to start.
can someone point me in the right direction? or anything, like i said im desperate.

ninjaseikai
January 7th, 2010, 08:50
seriously no one can help me? do i need to recompile? will that even do anything? any ideas at all?