PDA

View Full Version : Alien Hominid!

under_0ath777
July 2nd, 2006, 03:20
alien hominid, a flash game found on newgrounds.com is great and it is also a ps2 game

it's a side-scoller shooter where you could cut off heads and stuff (a easy LUA game)

a excellent port idea!

gunntims0103
July 2nd, 2006, 03:22
MAN IM WORKING ON THIS ALREADY

spoil it why dont you

BL4Z3D247
July 2nd, 2006, 03:25
MAN IM WORKING ON THIS ALREADY

spoil it why dont you
really gunn?

gunntims0103
July 2nd, 2006, 03:29
really gunn?

yup i was keeping it a secret i was gonna put it out after i finished sora adventure that way my coding knowledge would have grown much and then i could go ahead and creat alien hominid as its one of my favorite games i already have the sprites i need:D o well its out now:p of course my total attention is on sora adventure ATER ITS COMPLETE alien hominid is gonna be my next project

Crimson_Lotus
July 2nd, 2006, 11:56
yup i was keeping it a secret i was gonna put it out after i finished sora adventure that way my coding knowledge would have grown much and then i could go ahead and creat alien hominid as its one of my favorite games i already have the sprites i need:D o well its out now:p of course my total attention is on sora adventure ATER ITS COMPLETE alien hominid is gonna be my next project

sweet

ENG
July 2nd, 2006, 12:02
Alien Homonid would be great on psp, i loved playing it on newgrounds, but never played it on ps2, looking forward to more info.
:)

The Hombrew Hunter
July 2nd, 2006, 14:45
Oooh, I REALLY need a psp. Atleast for Sora Adventure's completion. Though it would sound better as Sora's Adventure, but copyrights and all (I guess).

yaustar
July 2nd, 2006, 17:31
There is a flash version of the game, isn't it playable on the PSP?

Shadowblind
July 2nd, 2006, 17:41
:)

yay

Accordion
July 2nd, 2006, 18:13
Gba

Nanoko
November 2nd, 2007, 00:41
I have the source for the original flash game. If anyone wants, I can upload it fer yeh.

djnet
November 28th, 2007, 03:08
i want it...plz upload

da1writer
November 30th, 2007, 06:10
i want it...plz upload

You want to play it eh, well here is how!

1) Download gPSP (Exophases GBA emu) and place the folder in GAME (or GAME150).
2) Find the GBA bios and place it in the gPSP folder that is on your PSP.
3) Then find Alien Hominid for GBA, rom of course. Then place it in the gPSP folder on your PSP.

Have fun playing Alien Hominid on your PSP now with 0 Frameskip, smooth gameplay!