PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2d by MasterChafed

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 05:09
I present to you Halo 2d! Of course it is in extremely early stages of development. There are currently no animations but he jumps with a good feel of gravity and moves left and right, although when moving left he does not turn left. Now that I have a concept out there, is there anyone who would like to help me develop this game?

Screenshot and Download VIA Comments

jman420
July 2nd, 2006, 05:13
heh sweet :D thats a cool game :D

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 05:16
thx man

Gizmo356
July 2nd, 2006, 05:22
i could help but i dont know that much lua

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 05:25
do you know how to do frame rendering? you know so that I could use multiple png files for animation? If not, would you like to be a beta tester?

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 10:59
i'd be willing to test it for you dude (i got 1.5 psp and lua player..) that ok? btw how exactly will it work? will it be like metal lug when you kill all in an area than it says GO!!!---> and then fight a boss hitting it's weak spot? if so, i'd we willing to help with background stuff and object drawing too as well as testing the game:cool: i'm actually so wanting to test this game i even came up with a little sig i made on paint
i feel this would be good game and i hope you haven't already given up dude;)

jman420
July 2nd, 2006, 11:37
for animation rendering I beleave there is a way to blit a part of a picture (so you could make 1 png with 10 images of animation) and then there is a group of code for the animation part.

its either that or you make 10 png images of the 10 (frames) and blit them with a pause between images..

ie.

screen:blit(0, 0, frame1, false)
screen.waitVblankStart()
screen.flip()

screen.waitVblankStart(3)

screen:clear()
screen:blit(0, 0, frame2, false)
screen.waitVblankStart()
screen.flip()

and so on, I dont beleave that this would be a good way to build it, nor would it make sence, but it can be looped I beleave.. (I personaly havent tried this code, so it may not be usable, but it makes sence that you should be able to blit and pause, blit and pause, and loop that around to animate.

(And I did write all that code out, I didnt copy it).

there is also a code to render animations, I just dont know what it is.. sorry I'm sure I havent been of any help :p but its a suggestion.

Edit: now that I think about it, that code I posted above can realy only be used to animate a background anyway.

However since you use a single variable for the position of your "player" object, it would be possible for you to add another few player variables (player1, player2, player3, player 4). and from there you could add all the seperate timed blitting sequenecs and of course make sure your player2, and player3 and player4 are all blitting at the same point as the original player1, you can use somthing to make sure it blitts the player2 image to the same variable position.

ie.
"
if player2.x < player1.x ==
if player2.y < player1.y ==
"

I dont know if thats usable, but it would make sence, you could have seperate frames for 1 object, and have them all tied to your one "player1" object's position.

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 13:37
but would the very small delay cause a slight sort of flash between each 'frame' or would it go so fast it would be unnoticeable?

Zion
July 2nd, 2006, 14:29
Nice work! Looking good :D

yaustar
July 2nd, 2006, 17:36
What positions are available? You have to be careful that bringing in a coder that is better then the lead will dominate the project development.

The best way to do the animation is to have an image of the whole animation (e.g. Walk) cycle and blit an area of the image to the screen.

e.g
http://i4.tinypic.com/16h6ng2.png

Shadowblind
July 2nd, 2006, 17:38
Cant wait to be playing H2 on PSP ( even if it is 2D)

gunntims0103
July 2nd, 2006, 17:40
i would love to beta test and il help as much as i can by the way yaustar is a great help to

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 17:42
Thx to you all! Anyway to answer some q's #1 any1 who wants to beta test pm me with your emails. #2 That siggy is awsme!!!! No, I haven't given up, my net would load any dcemu pages afer about 11:30 my time last night, i dunno why. to JMan, I wll try to blit vry frame individually and see if that wrks for what I am going for, but I had wanted to use the type of frame rendering that Gunntims usd for Sora's adventure I just can't seem to get that to work. And as for the flash between frames, well I will get bakc to you on that after i try it. :) Also, mesosade you can be a beta tester. Oh, almost forgot, as fo the gameplay, I am open to suggstion, and you aid mtal slug type gamplay,and I got excited, I was actually gonna make it a 2d platformer, but metal sluggish type gamplay would be awesome. Thx for suggestions and support. Now where is my coder status. lol

yaustar
July 2nd, 2006, 17:50
Code wise, good start, you have the player as an 'object' (table in Lua terms). Just remember to comment your code and indent code blocks otherwise it is going to get very unreadable very quickly.

Gizmo356
July 2nd, 2006, 17:50
did you get my pm

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 17:55
how would I go about doing that? I only know how to blit the image as a whole.

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 17:58
Yeah, i don't have a lot of coding positions open because this was my hit or miss attempt at learning lua. Maybe soem code advisers, but mainly i need beta testers, and som people to help with backgrounds (i hate making backgrounds) and whatever else I can think of later. But yauster, how do I go about rendering only portions of an image like you said?

yaustar
July 2nd, 2006, 18:09
how would I go about doing that? I only know how to blit the image as a whole.
The wiki is down at the moment but it be here:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:itZtHjD2AFAJ:wiki.ps2dev.org/psp:lua_player:tutorial+&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
http://wiki.ps2dev.org/psp:lua_player

Look at the wiki entry for screen:blit when it comes back up. Basically you define a 'clipping frame' on the image. If I get the chance, I do a quick demo.

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 18:20
thx a lot, right now I wll try jmans method, then i will check out the wiki when it gets back up, unless you can create a quick demo. thx again

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 18:37
i sent some edited script which will hopefully help the turning problem. I barely have no knowledge of lua though when i read it makes sense to me...strange oh btw do gif animations play in a lua app if so why not give values such as if pad right play for example runright.gif and if pad left and so on though i wouldn't know how u could make it stop at will...anyways back to testing...

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 19:05
Ok, mesosades script worked, the problem with the script(and I think this is why i didnt use it when I was making the game) is that it loads the image on key press, therefore causing the image to be constantly loaded and blitted if the button is pressed, this doesn't freezed the game, but the framerate goes down dramastically. I will post the new script and sprites.

yaustar
July 2nd, 2006, 19:15
Here it is as promised

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 19:22
thx man. I will study this script and tyr to put it into mine.

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 19:26
i started to work on a little background but it's nowhere near the final product but here's a tiny little teaser

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 19:28
nice work man. Can't wait to see the finished product

BrooksyX
July 2nd, 2006, 19:39
hey nice work. I hope this project can progtress far!

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 19:42
:P gotta update of the first part of background. oh yeah and the sky is not the finished product i just stuck in the 8-bit clouds of mario bros randomly.
NEW IDEA: should backgrounds be 8-bit or 16-bit?

ENJOY :P

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 19:45
16 preferably, I am trying to make this game look as professional as possible. Nice work on the background. Also, check out the new build I released a few posts up. I am getting animations in here in a while. I have animations running, just not in the game itself.

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 19:48
alright! great to know btw when you release for beta testers is it gonna be through email or a password encrypted rar you could pm us the pass?

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 19:53
I am not sure yet. I am thinking pass encrypted rar.

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 20:07
can someone plz upload a detailed tileable sky pic plz i can't find one nor draw one

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 20:28
there, the first official animations of my game be complete. this is for beta testers only. Beta testers of Halo 2d need to pm me for pass.

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 20:33
don't forget to make note that this is for beta testers only b4 ppl begin to moan for pass update: alright cool, btw the beta is looking sweet

Shadowblind
July 2nd, 2006, 20:36
I found a petty excuse for a scorpian on the net. see if ya can't fix it up for more indef detail? :D

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 20:48
check out this vehicle sprites i found amazing detail! i though maybe that's how lvls could be started..with vehicle flying past dropping you in the action i even made an example :P
also check out the other's

BrooksyX
July 2nd, 2006, 20:51
you should make the pelican part of the game and even make it so you can controll it!

dtothabreezy
July 2nd, 2006, 20:54
got a good felling this is gonna be good
is thier gonaa be aming or straight up shotter o and the million dollar question multiplaya

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 21:07
ad-hoc mode with lua player now that is gonna be veeeeeeeery hard seeming that this is soooooo early in development but i'm sure at some point in this game's project ad-hoc may just be possible...
WOW i just realised this project was started today and we're already getting far! but just HOW the hell are we gonna manage to do a.i that's gonna be a tough challenge to tackle...

Gizmo356
July 2nd, 2006, 21:15
meso did you pm me the password

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 21:17
you'll need to ask masterchafe it's his project not mine i can't go saying the pass...

mesosade
July 2nd, 2006, 21:22
i'm gonna try and get a chat room here to stop too much replies wish me luck...

<script src="http://www.coolwebtoys.com/Toy.ashx?ut=cwc_demH" type="text/javascript"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://www.coolwebtoys.com/" target="_blank">CoolWebToys</a></noscript>
<div class="cwc_demH_footer"><a href="http://www.coolwebtoys.com/" target="_blank">CoolWebToys</a></div>
DAMMIT!!!!

dtothabreezy
July 2nd, 2006, 21:27
good question maybe like shoot when so and so far away more advance ones could jump or duck

Gizmo356
July 2nd, 2006, 21:28
lol

jman420
July 2nd, 2006, 22:47
well its looking good. This should be realy cool.. I cant beleave that there has been so many people post since 4 am yesterday lol.

I did want to ask though, I am working on an RPG in Lua (mostly because I want that "Coder" tag(and because its a game that truly needs to be made for the PSP)) and I wanted to ask if anyone can help me, I need to know how to tile a background, and if it is possible to scroll the camera across it, its a top down RPG that I just want to move the character around the screen, and when the player comes to the border, I want it to make the background track to follow him across the different background images (as I guess, your only allowed to load imagers 480x272 and smaller..

if anyone can help me, please PM me with information. I appologise for going off the subject of this thread, but since you may know more lua then I, you might be able to help :D

MasterChafed
July 2nd, 2006, 23:42
Sorry everyone, a thunderstorm struck over here so i had to turn off my computer. I am back now. Anyway, multiplayer may be possible (let em study for gods sake lol) but not in the near future. As for the pelican idea, sounds great, It might take me a while to learn how to do that. I plan on adding some crouch sprites here in the next few weeks or so (i have to learn how to change things without the horrific lag) Anyway, jman420 i can't really help as of yet because I hardly know what i am doing lol. This project was started to help me learn lua. And I plan on working on it until it is a fully functional, fully pollished game.

Kaiser
July 2nd, 2006, 23:53
Nice, Moved to news forums :)

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 00:18
nice, when do I get my coder title?

shadowfighter
July 3rd, 2006, 00:46
looks nice.but how come someone doesnt just port over the 2d halo thats already on pc.havent seen someone try yet.if i was a coder,i would.someone ported beats of rage and ive played many mods that are great-tales of vengence being my new favorite.just a thought.

jman420
July 3rd, 2006, 00:54
haha! MasterChafed! Are you in Aurora? cause this storm isnt THAT bad :p

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 01:06
no man, I am near Cotopaxi, about 70-80 miles from Pueblo. It was horrible and we had a power failure.

ninja9393
July 3rd, 2006, 01:09
did you read game informer (or rather game infarcer:p ) a few years back. They put a game in there parady game infarcer called halo 2d

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 01:09
I am currently perfecting the healthbar for this game.

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 01:10
my bad. I didnt even know, i just decided to call it that because it has 2d halo sprites. lol. seriously this is 100 percent original.

jman420
July 3rd, 2006, 01:14
oh I see, sry to change the subject, I think that this should be a sweet game, and if I could help I would :D

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 01:19
well healthbar is as completed as I can get it. Moving on to stopping animation when you stop pressing the button.

yaustar
July 3rd, 2006, 01:20
looks nice.but how come someone doesnt just port over the 2d halo thats already on pc.havent seen someone try yet.if i was a coder,i would.someone ported beats of rage and ive played many mods that are great-tales of vengence being my new favorite.just a thought.
You can't (as I found out recently), the PC 2D Halo was done in GameMaker.

dtothabreezy
July 3rd, 2006, 01:21
only if game maker worked on psp that make things so easy becuz i rember yousing that

ninja9393
July 3rd, 2006, 01:23
ha masterchafed is there any way i can help

RedKing14CA
July 3rd, 2006, 01:25
Call it Hola Tu

just to be safe for awhile...
and um....

it looks awsome, especially if you make it exactly like metal slug.. the union of two of the greatest games.. oh.. yeah

dont forget wifi multiplayer...

PSPdemon
July 3rd, 2006, 01:42
I would love to help.....esspecially since i am a big fan of Halo.....

If you need a GFX artist......PM me :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

jman420
July 3rd, 2006, 02:00
I would like to ask, how do you make a png transparent, I know there is the true or false statement on the end of the screen:blit function, but even if that is set to "true" it doesent make the places I want transparent.. is there a special color that must be made? is there a reason that it wont work?

I know thats off subject, but it could be helpful to halo project aswell as you dont have the masterchief transparent :D

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:19
actually yes I do. The Masterchief has most of the outside transparent. And to make the white (or w/e color waste space it has) transparent use photoshop or w/e and use the background eraser tool.

Shadowblind
July 3rd, 2006, 02:25
what would be amazing is multiplayer in 2D for Halo.

Buuuuut, first things first, right?

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:27
here you go, this one includes a health bar, and the walking animation doesn't start until you press right or left. I still cannot get the animation to stop or the lag when you press left or right to ease up. I could use some help if someone could give it to me. But none the less, here you go. note: the health bar is currently inflicted upon by the L and R buttons. This is just to prove that it works as I currently don't ahve any enemies. and the pass for the rar is the same as b4, so no need to pm.

Kaiser
July 3rd, 2006, 02:29
here you go, this one includes a health bar, and the walking animation doesn't start until you press right or left. I still cannot get the animation to stop or the lag when you press left or right to ease up. I could use some help if someone could give it to me. But none the less, here you go. note: the health bar is currently inflicted upon by the L and R buttons. This is just to prove that it works as I currently don't ahve any enemies. and the pass for the rar is the same as b4, so no need to pm.

Cool I'm going to add that update to the first post. As for your coder tag... its getting sorted out I promise you :)

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:30
thats right i have to figure out and plan for a single player, and to fix all of the bugs. For those who have ever played soldat (i think thats what it was called) that is how I imagine my multiplayer being if this project gets that far.

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:31
thx a lot Kaiser

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 02:34
hey MasterChafed, if u need some help on the pixel art you could go here : http://pixeljoint.com/forum/
and here http://www.pixel-arts.org/pixelopolis/index.php
and ask for some help, show off some of the work that you have done and what are you working on anf stuff like that ( i know it can be hard pixeling a hole game by your self ( iam a pixel artest my self, but iam not that good at all ;p )

so i hope so see some nice enemis soon so i can kill em \,,/

Ps: i think you should change the whole way that you have the GFX right now, and make them more mini, kinda like metal slug, but halo!!! it would be mad kool if u get some nice pixel artest to help :D

gunntims0103
July 3rd, 2006, 02:35
great work masterchafed this project is really coming along nicly

Shadowblind
July 3rd, 2006, 02:40
Except for the constant tap-dancing, everything looks really well with it :D

PSPdemon
July 3rd, 2006, 02:42
thats right i have to figure out and plan for a single player, and to fix all of the bugs. For those who have ever played soldat (i think thats what it was called) that is how I imagine my multiplayer being if this project gets that far.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SOLDAT!!!!!

Dude...you are my New Best Friend :D!!!

Is there anyway i can help....at all?
because if its anything like soldat.....it would be a honor to help you :) i can do alot of different things :P mainly graphics wise.... so please do PM me if you need any help ! :)

and also, good luck with later releases, i cant wait to see another release :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

mjfouline23
July 3rd, 2006, 02:42
i would love to be a beta tester for this program

BL4Z3D247
July 3rd, 2006, 02:46
ok masterchafed, hes walkin instead of slidin but when i stop his legs still move, and when i jump while movin he looks like hes walkin up and then down stairs

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 02:48
o....beta...could i be a beta tester also? :D

Shadowblind
July 3rd, 2006, 02:48
I do like the double jump though, thats a good add to the program.

emuking
July 3rd, 2006, 02:49
hey make me a beta tester ill be glad to help you
[email protected] contact me man

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:50
lol, thx everyone I am really glad to have this much support. AlinayG, I am sorry to say I am not responsible for this wonderful pixel art. I actually found these sprites on the Gamemaker forums.

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 02:53
Humm...well thats kool, but you could still go to thowse web sites that i linked, myabe if u ask in a nice way and present it good, i think they will help ya.

Ps: may i be a Beta tester ;p

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 02:54
ok, the last 3 people who said they wanted to be beta testers i will say welcome, pm me so I can keep track. but no more after that. To PSPDemon, i may have a position for you. to Blazed, i know about the bugs (read on the description for the file) I am currently working on ironing them out.

BL4Z3D247
July 3rd, 2006, 02:55
no problem glad i can help a little :D, thanx for makin me a beta tester

ohh my bad i didn't read that :o

ninja9393
July 3rd, 2006, 02:58
i would love to beta test

oafan
July 3rd, 2006, 03:05
hey, if you want i would like to bet test this game in the future

PSPdemon
July 3rd, 2006, 03:07
okay!!!!

PM me so i know what you need :D

its an honor to work with you :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

stotheamuel
July 3rd, 2006, 03:16
ill be a beta tester... yay

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 03:17
i am sorry the oafan but all my beta positions are full. Sorry for not replying to your pms ninja9393. But not to worry, because I am probably going to be making this a public beta. I am loosing track of the tester I have. Just wait for a couple more releases.

stotheamuel
July 3rd, 2006, 03:19
hahah i just realized it was 5 pages ago as well.... i like the game tho!

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 04:03
i cant wait for this game to be more playable

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 04:09
Alright, now this is of utmost importance. If any1, ANY1 knows how to stop the animation when you stop pressing the button please tell me, i am up to my neck searching for functions and thought I almost had one. it was some thing like

if player.x == player.x + 4 then
player = Image.load("1.png")
end
if player.x == player.x then
player = Image.load("idle_r.png")
end

but all this did was make the image "idle_r.png" and it was really laggy. Sigh, this is frustrating, so if anyone can help me at all please, from the bottom of my heart, please help me!!

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 04:57
is your image a gif cause you shoul get a master chief sprite sheet and do his walk cycle frame by frame and make it loop till you let go of the d pad and then it returns to the stand sprite sorry if i dont make sense im new to lua

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 05:10
I am using a strip in the form of a png for my animations. Basicly it sets a clipping box for the png and runs through the png as if it were a filmstrip. Basicly it has 5 chief sprites on one image. But thats not what I was talking about. After I set it to load the image, it continuously plays it and you can't stop it. So, i need some help there.

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 05:16
Humm...i think you should make this an Open beta Masterchafed, i think you will get more feed back and better info and stuff about bugs and junk :D....just a thougt

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 05:18
Hey man I love what you doing. And I woudl really liek to help in anyway possible. Right now Im wipping up a concept Main Menu For you, even if you dont it it. Just consider it a gift man. You really got balls for what you doing!

Im also making the Menu from scratch except for the stock picture of the "Halo"

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 05:25
try loading each frame/sprite indivisualy

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 05:38
I don't know how to load each one individually, and I was going to make it an open beta after i fixed the sprite animation problems.

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 05:41
ask gunntims0103 how he did it in soras adventure

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 05:46
He told me he has someone who scripts his animations. He said he would ask them, i haven't heard from him since. All beta testers reading this need to head over to my development thread over in the development forums, this is where I will be talking from now on. Also, beta testers, if you want, there is a new beta release that fixes that lag glitch in the previous versions.

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 06:32
Well you guys probably have not noticed my post, but ive been hard as working making this sample main menu for you. I really want to help you out man any way I can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8449/h2d6cy.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can probably tell, I tried to make this look as authentic as possible. I downlaoded the Halo font and made the Main Text with it, using a gradient a white stroke and small emboss.

Also I used the N-Gage (horrible system great font) font for all the menu text and added a glow to it.

[The reason "Campaign" is in a different colro and glow than the others is because its currently highlited]

I also added a faded white window box with a thin black border and some tech around it for a backdrop to the menu items.

And the stock image for teh background is taken from a Halo 2 art gallery I found here (http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/artofcraigmullins.html
)

~OneCrzyazn (a.k.a Pancho/Alturnatx)

PS. I would love to hear what you think about it and if you would consider me being your offical GFX guy for this project. Also id like to be a tester to ^-^ Thanks for your time

dtothabreezy
July 3rd, 2006, 06:47
that menu looks sweet

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 07:06
that menu looks sweet

Thanks man I tried realy hard to make it look good, I jsut hoep the topic creator can have a change to see it.

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 07:13
nice im already a beta tester though

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 07:15
nice im already a beta tester though
Oh so theres only one beta tester? Well its ok then I supose

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 07:25
no theres like 6 but post this in the development thread he doesnt use this one anymore

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 07:36
no theres like 6 but post this in the development thread he doesnt use this one anymore

Oh I see, could you please be so kidn as to point me in the way of where he resides now? I really want to help, or at least what he has to say about the sample.

Thanks man.

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 07:50
he went to bed but i could recomened you to him

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 07:52
he went to bed but i could recomened you to him

Thanks for all your help man.

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 07:58
no prob thats wat im here to do

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 07:58
Me? I am still here for a few more minutes. I love the menu man. I am currently writing the code to put it into my game. Thx a lot for it.

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 08:03
Wow! Really? thats so awesome man! Thanks.

But on a more seriouse level I can do anything GFX wise (besides pixelart) I can whip up all the menu's and anythign else you trow at me. I do really want to be a part of this project.

But if your goign to include it in you next release do you want me to send you a version with my water mark on it?

You can PM me for any additional info you want, or jstu post it here!

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 08:04
thats what i said 2hrs ago

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 08:15
thats what i said 2hrs ago

Ummm said what?

acn010
July 3rd, 2006, 08:18
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 08:20
just a few minutes till i go to sleep

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 08:21
I am gonna try to put it in first. I will release a new version with the update menu. Thx.

onecrzyazn
July 3rd, 2006, 08:22
I am gonna try to put it in first. I will release a new version with the update menu. Thx.

Awesome man

Gizmo356
July 3rd, 2006, 08:23
cant wait

mr_nick666
July 3rd, 2006, 08:44
Very interested to see how this project goes! :) Looks and sounds really promising! :D

mesosade
July 3rd, 2006, 16:11
alright soz i'm late i'm in uk so different timezones an all...btw kaiser may i have a cool title coz i help with script and beta test :D just wandering oh and can someone plz gimme code for chat room in a post!!?!?!?!? tooooo much replys...

mesosade
July 3rd, 2006, 16:12
GUYS, what's this about a new thread?

dtothabreezy
July 3rd, 2006, 17:01
the new threads in the development part

MasterChafed
July 3rd, 2006, 21:10
everyone coming and reading this need to head over to the development thread in the development forum for a public beta release. Bunch o bugs fixed in this release so check it out.