PDA

View Full Version : Satan Sam port to PSP ?

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 01:58
Title:Satan Sam

About the game:

As a little demon named Satan Sam, you must venture into evil worlds to...well, I don't know. Thankfully Satan Sam doesn't provide story where it doesn't need to. But as Mario can attest to, sometimes a hero who keeps his mouth shut is easier to like.

After a short prologue and tutorial, Satan Sam sends you off to platforming levels where you'll kill everything in sight. Sam mixes it up with some swimming, flying, and rolling around in a little ball, but usually you'll just be energy-blasting enemies on foot. Sam has more than enough attacks at his disposal, each of which has its own advantages, disadvantages, and effects. On top of that, he can also use a sword, rocket launcher, or telekinesis, if the situation permits.

Though the shoot-everything-that-moves concept can get repetitive (and tire out your fingers!), the solid controls and fun gameplay will keep you hooked long enough to complete the game. There are a few bugs here and there, but recent patches have eliminated most of the painful ones, leaving only minor stuff like sword glitches on the flying levels and the occasional unfair death. Though I haven't quite beat the game yet, apparently there's also a few unlockables for anyone persistent enough to clear it on Hard Mode.

Fun bosses, varied gameplay, and a professional feel to the game make Satan Sam a must-play for anyone who has ever enjoyed an action-platformer.

Humm..: Well if you have never played it, i sujest u go play it right now, you can download it and get a lot more info about the game from here:

http://satansam.co.uk/satansam/home.htm

Edit: And if you like this game, i preety suere you would love all the other games that Jimmi has made. you can see them at this link:

http://satansam.co.uk/games.htm

Heres a video of the game if u wana see how it is.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 3rd, 2006, 02:23
It's not open-sourced. If the source isn't downloadable, it cannot be ported.

AlinayG
July 3rd, 2006, 02:27
humm...ill try to talk to the maker about that

james2
August 28th, 2006, 00:25
heh talk about a strange coincidence. I joined up here when I got my M3 adapter for my DS and a little Google search brought me here again!

To the OP - I can't port it. It's not possible with the application I made the game with. I've been onto the application developers who say there could be a Mac OSX exporter option but nothing for our handhelds... Sorry!

Cheers for the comments on the game too.