PDA

View Full Version : PspRadio MY STATION

anotherpocho
July 3rd, 2006, 08:04
Ok heres the big freakin question. I've been searching and searching for hours all the search sites and most forums and nothing. NObody seems to care about adding their own shoutcast station to their pspradio list.

Heres what I am doing.

I wanna stream from my shoutcast station that I have set up and it works fine but the problem is that I dont know how to add it to the list in pspradio. When I started up my station I put it in the Latin category in hopes of finding it quickly but it did not show up. In fact when I selected Latin in the psp category list all I found was 2 stations weir?

I have set up browse amp and configured it to work with pspradio so I can control winamp remotely from within pspradio. It works fine. So now I can have my PC playing music on winamp and I can remotely change songs with the psp using pspradio and BROWSEAMP. Sweet huh!!!

QUESTION...

Should I change the MAX list for stations to like a thousand or something in the PspRadio config file to see if my station will come up???

QUESTION...

How do I add my station to the great list provided with PspRadio so that I can stream my own music?

anotherpocho
July 5th, 2006, 08:28
Nobody?

Combustolux
July 6th, 2006, 04:30
open the attached file in wordpad and fill in the info then put the file in ur playlist folder in pspradio