PDA

View Full Version : PCSX2 v0.9.1 (PS2 Emulator for Windows) Fixed Release

wraggster
July 3rd, 2006, 19:34
A Fixed release of the emu has occurred

A regression bug was fixed. Now Makai Kingdom, Grandia II, Rez, and Taito Legends should work. It is recommended that you redownload 0.9.1.

Download Again Via the Comments

PCSX2 (http://www.pcsx2.net/) the PS2 Emulator for Windows has been updated, heres whats new:

This release brings a significant speed increase to the majority of games, this is due to a complete rewrite of the EE and VU recompilers. Various other improvements have increased compatibility with games, you will be able to check your game against the included compatibility list, which lists nearly 1000 titles (Please note at time of release list is not guaranteed 100% accurate).

Whilst the new recompilers are a major improvement, the recompilers are not 100% accurate at present, this may result in a number of broken games.

A further release will be created in the future enhancing upon the overall compatibility of the new recompilers. This is part of a new release schedule where we plan to be releasing more frequently; however, do not make requests for releases or ask when such a release will be produced.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

RetroGoth
July 3rd, 2006, 19:48
awesome going to try it

ukcuf16
July 3rd, 2006, 19:55
Sweeettt!!!!

borgamix
July 3rd, 2006, 20:42
i have a bios file in the bios folder but it says its unable to load that bios
help please

mat_dizzy
July 3rd, 2006, 20:42
will it run psx games also?

borgamix
July 3rd, 2006, 21:13
its harder to play a game in this emulator then to climbe everest:mad:

pkmaximum
July 4th, 2006, 02:34
Borgamix don't expect this emulator to be running flawlessley after all ps2 is a very complicated system to emulate. Even for high end PC's. This emulator is great and I get 30+fps on some games. Even FFX ran pretty well. I'm looking foward to future releases of this emulator ^_^

ukcuf16
July 4th, 2006, 05:36
it keeps freakin crashing wenever i try to load anything... didnt do this in the last version :(

wind_wlf
July 7th, 2006, 13:12
hello...first time using this emulator...and i dunno how to load e game ...can teach me e settings to change and how to play e game???

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 13:34
thats exactly my problemn there are too much things to set up and when i try to load something if a error doesnt appear the window of the emulator closes automacticly and does nothing....

pkmaximum
July 7th, 2006, 18:08
Attention if you are the type that likes full speed emulation then don't bother with this emulator because its not at that point yet with the current state that its in. And I guarentee a lot of your PC's won't be able to run it anyway because of the high processing speed you must have to get a descent emulation through this emulator. So I would suggest to be patient and we can only hopefully see were this emulator goes in the future and hopefully we will have full speed emulation in the future.

borikua_rocks
July 12th, 2006, 14:43
Ok, Im not complaining or anything, I think its great someone is tackling the PS2 emulator. But i do have some trouble. I have a pretty powerful PC (Pentium 4HT 3.6, 4GB Memeory, 400GB Harddrive and a 512MB Nvidia Card) but everytime I try to load the program it says Bios not found. Not to mention when I try to load a game (via DVD Drive) it crashes. Am I doing something wrong? I see a dump folder, do I dump the game in that folder? I mean I loaded both a PS2 game in ther DVD drive AND a PS1 game. Any help or a FAQ of some kind will truly help. id love to test this emulator out and give my input. I do all my gaming on my PC except PS2. Id love not to go to my TV to play it. Thanks.

Vash8
July 14th, 2006, 20:22
I'm can't download the pscx2, what should i do?:confused:

saingrada
November 1st, 2006, 04:27
pcsx20.9.1fix.zip is damage

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=7550&d=1152037509

Goon321
November 7th, 2006, 15:24
I need help

Goon321
November 7th, 2006, 15:26
Some one help me

Avenyet
November 15th, 2006, 19:11
Ok, Im not complaining or anything, I think its great someone is tackling the PS2 emulator. But i do have some trouble. I have a pretty powerful PC (Pentium 4HT 3.6, 4GB Memeory, 400GB Harddrive and a 512MB Nvidia Card) but everytime I try to load the program it says Bios not found. Not to mention when I try to load a game (via DVD Drive) it crashes. Am I doing something wrong? I see a dump folder, do I dump the game in that folder? I mean I loaded both a PS2 game in ther DVD drive AND a PS1 game. Any help or a FAQ of some kind will truly help. id love to test this emulator out and give my input. I do all my gaming on my PC except PS2. Id love not to go to my TV to play it. Thanks.

512MB Nvidia what make...

any it doesn;t matter how powerful your computer is without the BIOS it won;t work you will need to aquire it by other means though becasue its is copyrighted by SONY so u can either make a copy of ur bios from ur PS2 or *cough* download it *cough*

wrsgaegg
September 17th, 2007, 09:37
help me plz i dont know how to start a game in pscx2

JKKDARK
September 17th, 2007, 23:38
help me plz i dont know how to start a game in pscx2

Read the guide

http://www.pcsx2.net/guide.php

el magraby
March 17th, 2008, 08:38
pleas bios thanks

JKKDARK
March 17th, 2008, 10:15
pleas bios thanks

You have to dump the bios from your own PlayStation 2 console.

dragonmaster1634
April 26th, 2008, 20:24
i've been trying to get it to work for awhile...its being a pain, i can't manage to get it to load a cd without giving me an error and having to close...any idea how to fix this?

JKKDARK
April 28th, 2008, 22:29
What kind of error are you getting? Are you trying an image or a disc? What game?