PDA

View Full Version : hi, does anyone know where i can get photo back drops? URGENT HELP.

MrTeressaBond
July 3rd, 2006, 20:58
hi, does anyone know where i can get photo back drops?

i knw it sounds weird to say here, but i really need help on this.

i dont know if the word back drop is the correct term, but i am looking for backgrounds that are the ones that professional photgraphers use.

for example this one:

http://home.att.net/~dreammaker2/Red.jpg

i am looking for something like that.

i am looking for a red back drop, but not pure red, but has a shade of black or something like that.

i am asking does nayone know where i can get these kind of back drops from the net at a high res or anything near it?

i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me on this. this is a matter of life and death for me, so plsssss i would really really appreciate it.

thanks very much.

MrTeressaBond
July 3rd, 2006, 23:37
hey...

i have found the perfect back drop example, it is in my attachments.

its a pic of a girl i know in her yahoo profile and that is the exact back drop or background or watever i want.

the pic is enhanced and i also hid her identity, but this is wat i want.

is it possible to find this back drop anywhere? or can someone gladly help make one for me?

it would mean the world to me very much. thanks.

anyone?

Crimson_Lotus
July 4th, 2006, 00:10
Oh my god she's a monster!!!

anyways, I could do a photo-shop etc. edit up to make it look like you were in front of one... just an idea...

MrTeressaBond
July 4th, 2006, 00:52
yeah thats wat i had in mind, but the most important thing to me is the back drop, and that pic is only their to show thats the kind or the exact background i want, but i dont know where i could find one on the net.

and thus, i was hoping someoen here might know or could help create one for me, which i would be very appreciative.

u can look at the background carefully, and u can see the middle is a nice bright red, shading off to black around the edges of somesort. something lik that. i am not tat great at describing.

thanks.

P.S. a monster? thats abit harsh.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 4th, 2006, 01:00
He said that because that's what she looks like after protecting her identity.

MrTeressaBond
July 4th, 2006, 01:54
well of course, we were all being sarcastic.

to 'Crimson_Lotus', can you help me probably? i assume u are an average expert in Photoshop, can u help me?

or anyone? pleasee?

MrTeressaBond
July 4th, 2006, 12:51
anyone at all?

pleaseeee i really really need help on this, otherwise....'gulp'...i will loose the one i love.

pleaseeeeeeee

Crimson_Lotus
July 4th, 2006, 13:07
yes I can help, PM me your pic.

MrTeressaBond
July 4th, 2006, 17:14
thats very kind of u, but i only ask for the background, and plus, myself in the pic will be alot thinner.

i am asking, if you can help recreate the back drop just like the pic i have attached, from scratch?

MrTeressaBond
July 5th, 2006, 17:22
anyone?

please please please??

this is really urgent, anyone please can help me. 'Crimson_Lotus', as i described above, is it possible for you to do that? in any way?

Crimson_Lotus
July 6th, 2006, 20:23
you just want the backdrop?

Crimson_Lotus
July 6th, 2006, 20:30
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/627/backdrop7mx.jpg

MrTeressaBond
July 6th, 2006, 23:32
wow!

thats looks brilliant! did u make itas said?

i was wondering, if its possible to get that at a much higher resolution and abit more of a bottom bit, as the pic i plan to do is ought to be a half-body potrait.

thanks sooo much, i would really appreciate it if u can do that little bit for me.

sorry if im asking too much.

thanks.

Crimson_Lotus
July 6th, 2006, 23:36
wow!

thats looks brilliant! did u make itas said?

i was wondering, if its possible to get that at a much higher resolution and abit more of a bottom bit, as the pic i plan to do is ought to be a half-body potrait.

thanks sooo much, i would really appreciate it if u can do that little bit for me.

sorry if im asking too much.

thanks.

No prob... gimme a few.

Crimson_Lotus
July 6th, 2006, 23:46
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/2151/backdrop2oe.jpg

Crimson_Lotus
July 6th, 2006, 23:47
Bigger resolution...
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7605/backdrop25ji.jpg

MrTeressaBond
July 7th, 2006, 20:33
i must say mate, u have indeed saved my life!

how did u do that? it looks well excellent!

and through this, i just might send in my pic for you to do wat i have been asking alot of people to do. a big favour.

thanks sooo much.

Crimson_Lotus
July 7th, 2006, 23:46
Love to help..:)

MrTeressaBond
July 8th, 2006, 00:25
yeah....thanks very much.

but really, what did u do and use to create it?

and will it be possible to merge a pic of a person on front of a white back drop into that backdrop u have made nicely? so that it will look like if it wa a professional camera shot?

Crimson_Lotus
July 8th, 2006, 00:59
yeah....thanks very much.

but really, what did u do and use to create it?

and will it be possible to merge a pic of a person on front of a white back drop into that backdrop u have made nicely? so that it will look like if it wa a professional camera shot?

maybe not REALLY professional, but I could pull it off and make it look real

MrTeressaBond
July 8th, 2006, 10:04
cool.

then i will let you know.

thus, i will be abit embarrassed and shy to send my pic to someone over the net, who i dont really know.

thanks very much. i will keep in touch.

Crimson_Lotus
July 8th, 2006, 13:09
unless you're naked, you got nothing to worry about...:D:p

MrTeressaBond
July 19th, 2006, 14:50
alrighty then.

jsut hold on for me, i will keep u informed about it.

thanks very much.

MrTeressaBond
August 12th, 2006, 00:18
hey there!

long time no seeing!

just like to say thanks again and that the pic is very nearly on its way. yay!!

also, i hope u dont mind me asking, the higher resolution u have made for me, may i ask, wat kinda happened at the bottom bit?

Crimson_Lotus
August 12th, 2006, 18:36
I had to add it on, sorry if it looks smooshy.

MrTeressaBond
August 13th, 2006, 00:23
oh thats alright..

may i ask if there's any way to make it look better perhaps? or to fix it?

Crimson_Lotus
August 13th, 2006, 09:16
oh thats alright..

may i ask if there's any way to make it look better perhaps? or to fix it?

I will try

MrTeressaBond
August 13th, 2006, 14:06
thanks soo much.

picture is on its way.

sorry if its taking too long.

MrTeressaBond
January 18th, 2007, 13:21
hey, again it has been a very long time, and i am still very interested in wanting that backdrop u have made for me.

i wondered if u might have fixed the bottom bit? also if u have, can u post it here to show me how it looks like?

also, if all goes well, i will give u my email and hopefully maybe if u can send it to me at a much higher resolution with hte resolution of a 7 Megapixal camera.

i would really appreciate it and i know its been so long and i am sorry about that. anyways, hope ur still around and also that u stil have that backdrop u made on ur computer.

thanks very much, will keep in touch here.

MrTeressaBond
January 22nd, 2007, 15:59
Crimson_Lotus? are you there sir?