PDA

View Full Version : DS Mail Test Release UPdated

wraggster
July 4th, 2006, 06:44
Bronto (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=90876#90876) posted a new test release of his Mail app for the DS:

uploaded new ssl test version with some bugfixes, most notably the reply button and crashes when receiving mails. non-ssl is working again,too

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

radiator
July 4th, 2006, 08:17
When will this support WEP?

That's the only thing putting me off using this app, as I really don't want to disable my WiFi encryption.

Mr_Biggs
July 4th, 2006, 14:35
does this mean that gmail will work now?

scorpei
July 4th, 2006, 16:36
When will this support WEP?

That's the only thing putting me off using this app, as I really don't want to disable my WiFi encryption.
it uses libnifi

juicethehedgehog
July 13th, 2006, 06:26
i have a question (duuuh...) when your getting mail, what kind of mail can you get and can you log in to your email address to get your mail?

SLy CaT
July 13th, 2006, 08:23
writing onto an m3 does not appear to work... and it seems like that is the cause of the keyboard lockups when creating account while fat is enabled because it doesnt lock up for me only when i disable fat (which doesnt let me save any account settings)

anyone know how to edit the config file to have the account ssl enabled? (takes forever to type out account info each time since it cant write to my m3)