PDA

View Full Version : where do i start

matty907
January 10th, 2010, 20:34
hi all ive just got an r4 card with 2gm/c and would like 2 chip my daughters ds can anyone put me on to the right road any help would be great.thanks:D

FNQer
January 10th, 2010, 22:01
go to the r4 card's official website. the instructions there are written in a chinese accent but is easy to follow. there isn't much to it - you place the latest R4 kernel onto the microSD (sdhc) card. then you need nds homebrew...

you can find heaps of ds homebrew on the net...

plz note game (music, video, s/w, etc) piracy is never condoned. so, don't bother asking where to get your hands on free ROMs (in the form of .nds file extension) here.

google - and you will find the answer smacking your face like a common household brick....

All4consoles-UK
January 29th, 2010, 18:58
Since there are many R4 cards in the market and most of them being clones you will need to check the website name on the box first to install the correct software. Then you can follow the below link to track right set up guide for your R4 card. All help is inside guides. Hope this will sort the set up. And pl. note the link is only for set up guides and in now way provide any reference/ recommendation/ hosting to roms , downloads etc.

http://www.all4consoles.co.uk/setup.html