PDA

View Full Version : Well...I just got my U.P. chip today...

PSPworshiper
July 5th, 2006, 19:10
I just got my Undiluted Platinum modchip for my 2.6 PSP...and I have to admit...I should have payed the 100 dollars to get it installed..the directions are very confusing to me...

But Luckily, my dad is an engineer. Hopefully hes good at his job and wont dismantle it and reassemble it the wrong way. It requires a lot of patience and utilities such as hot glue, a soldering iron, and other stuff i hope my dad has. If he does mess it up, i am going to tell him to reassemble it and I am going to go to EB Games (Good thing I have a warranty) and try to sucker them in to giving me a new one. Ill say...my PSP wont turn on. I think it short-circuted. By the time my dad is done with it...it will probably be short-circuted. Well..wish me luck..and Ill keep you up on the news.:(

stotheamuel
July 5th, 2006, 19:18
hmm if you open it up it voids the warranty... just to let you know... But don't tell them it was ever opened.. hopefully they are dumb enough not to check.... plus i'd make him buy you a knew one if he messed it up

PSPworshiper
July 5th, 2006, 19:21
hah my dads cheap with money...and yeah i would never tell them it was opened.....Ill get some guy who just started working there to give me a new PSP.

SSaxdude
July 5th, 2006, 22:31
Best of luck. I'm wondering how those actually work.

chaos-is-me
July 6th, 2006, 00:19
Yeah these chips look great, I was gonna get myself a pre-modded PSP the other day but I really don't have the money at the moment :(

PSPworshiper
July 6th, 2006, 01:11
wow thats what I should have done and just downgraded my other psp to 1.0...if 1.5 can be downgraded to 1.0

thesandman
July 11th, 2006, 02:06
i got my premodded psp today, but the only complaint i have is i can't figure out how to get the battery cover on with the usb thing right there

Shadowblind
July 11th, 2006, 02:07
Sooooo...whats it do?

acn010
July 11th, 2006, 08:22
hmm, well good luck and hope they dont check it, so they can give you a new one