PDA

View Full Version : Tehskeen Closed ? for now!

wraggster
January 14th, 2010, 23:29
Looks like finally Brakken has closed his site, whilst its a shame that some good info may have gone, although you can use the web archive if needed, im sure many will not miss his drama queen antics and personal attacks on anyone he didnt like.

His last attack towards me was when we announced that Nintendomax were our new affiliate he contacted them and threw a baby fit so they took down our link off their site and sent me an email to gloat and told me not to fall and die.

This was a bridge too far for me, i would personally love to meet the lad in a one and one encounter but thankfully it seems we have got rid for now.

thankfullly the homebrew scene is far bigger than any one site or ego and we will continue nicely indeed.

On with more Homebrew and Gaming News :)

Capt_Trips
January 17th, 2010, 22:24
Wraggster, You used to be a good modderator on DCemulation.com, and .net. You were always a jerk, that might just be your personality? One can get used to that.

But, don't be out right mean, for no good reason: And I am sure Brakken could be mean for no good reason, too. He is a person.

Don't rub salt in the wound: Only Nintendo will benefit from Tehskeen's demise, and they will rue the day.

To use DCemu.co.uk, you have to already know what you are doing.

Tehskeen was both a developers' haunt and a newbie's playground. Oh, well: As annoying as the loss of tehskeen is, It is not the end of emulation.

anteopimp
January 18th, 2010, 23:42
hahaha you can't stop tehskeen, we're like the 4chan of emulation.

tehskeen.info

shango46
January 23rd, 2010, 22:35
Well, I need to get ahold of brakken. I won in the last contest that was held on Tehskeen (A M3DS flash cartridge) and I have not received it. It has been about 5 weeks now and still nothing, which makes me believe he never sent it, or there is a problem and we need to talk.

Tehskeen being gone is a real shame as it was a great community full of helpful people and information. Plus, without it I would never of met wplaat and got the chance to work on the Tower Defense game with him (which he has still mispelled my name in the credits, but that's besides the point).

It was also the first place that I posted my TA-082 2.71 Auto Mod for PSP's (Because I got told it was not welcome here because of previous fakes) as well as other miscellaneous things.

As a 'brewer, I for one will miss Tehskeen, but can't wait to see what will rise from its ashes. And I still want my M3DS.

Gnimm
February 1st, 2010, 18:47
I will miss emu_kidid.

We need another SD_Boot.

Jockel
February 17th, 2010, 12:44
I'm really happy this site is finally down.
It was full of douchebags and retards.
I got warned for correcting a few of the countless grammatical errors in one of the mod's posts (i am not a native speaker, mind you), he then went on to insult me as "sad communist" and told me to **** myself.

Oh yeah and another instance where they made a news thread where they basically stated that muslims are terrorists...

This site was just plain wrong on so many levels.