PDA

View Full Version : Will Dubya start making sense now?

wraggster
July 6th, 2006, 17:34
On the occasion of his sixtieth birthday, Nintendo has cheekily dispatched a goodie-bag to US President George "Dubya" Bush containing a DS Lite and a copy of Brain Age.

Bush is renowned for his tortured syntax and general mangling of the English language, which many people believe reflects some equally confused internal thought processes. Among the "Bushisms" he has uttered in the past are: "I can only speak to myself," and: "You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone."

Could a daily work-out on Brain Age (the US equivalent of Brain Training) iron out those thought processes? Will Nintendo's newest handheld machine lead to a withdrawal of troops from Iraq and reasoned dialogue with Iran and North Korea, which both appear to be harbouring nuclear ambitions? We can but hope...

via CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=142537&skip=yes)

Hawq
July 6th, 2006, 18:36
To train a brain first a brain must be present, so no he wont start making sense

stotheamuel
July 6th, 2006, 18:44
You hear yells from the white house....

my brain age is....... 5!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOO YEEEEE HAAAAAA

Cap'n 1time
July 6th, 2006, 18:47
Well if he starts making sence, perhapes we can credit nintendo.

yeahx
July 6th, 2006, 20:47
Actually the lower the age the better and I think the lowest is 20 so he will probably get an 80 or more.

goity
July 6th, 2006, 22:38
Who'd have thought it.... Nintendo helping to maintain world peace.

Shadowblind
July 6th, 2006, 22:50
aw man, I want a free DS Lite and brain age, sea 'ow bad I 'alk?

superfrenzy
July 7th, 2006, 00:15
The optimum is 20, the worst you can have is 80. My current brain age is 30 and I've only had the game 3 days! (My dad got 80!!!!)

stotheamuel
July 7th, 2006, 05:46
ohhh my bad.. never played.... he would get a 3 though just to defy the laws of stupidity... so..... NANNER NANNER

MikeDX
July 7th, 2006, 10:35

Sadly i think lower is better haha

b8a
July 7th, 2006, 14:40
We've been calling Nintendo's new console the Dubya, so I thought that's what this thread was about. My mistake, but this article deffinately gives some validity to the rumour that Nintendo's American office went out of their way to give it a "W" name to show their support...

DimensionT
July 7th, 2006, 17:22
Who's going to teach him how to use the thing? I nominate Bobo the monkey...

Hawq
July 7th, 2006, 18:18

For Bush thatd be a huge improvement