PDA

View Full Version : SylphAMP v0.04

wraggster
July 6th, 2006, 19:13
Ficedula (http://www.sylphds.net/ev2/contentview.php?id=512) has released a new version of his music app for the Nintendo DS

Version 0.04 is out; the list of changes isn't long, but at least one of them is a relatively big one...

Changes in v0.04:
-Fix bug scrolling playlist
-Allow clearing/add files to playlist from DS

Donations button for anybody feeling crazy enough to give up hard cash in exchange for downloads: is here.

From the readme...

Modifying the playlist:

-In the plugin configuration from within Winamp, make sure to set a "root folder". The DS
will only be able to see files inside here (sharing your whole hard drive automatically
would be bad...)
-Also check the file extensions SylphAMP will look for. This is hack because Winamp doesn't
appear to have a "scan folder" command in its API
-When you connect, the top screen should give a list of folders you can choose. Hold down
left shoulder button then use Up/Down/A to move around the folder tree.
-Once you've found a folder you want to play, press START (still holding down L-shoulder).

SylphAMP should clear your current playlist, then add all the media files inside the selected
folder to the playlist. It does recurse.

I've tested it with a playlist of ~3000 files; it's kind of slow to download the whole playlist
to the DS, but it does work.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

the1bbb
July 7th, 2006, 20:20
great addition to the winamp plugin, now i can change playlists... sorta. im finding a bug though, it repeats when i close the ds lite.

ProfaNe
July 9th, 2006, 20:07
hmz.. i cant get it to work good, it plays 2sec then stops 2sec then plays 2sec and stops 2sec etc...

maxxel
September 16th, 2006, 22:35
yeah me too ><

chiz
October 11th, 2006, 17:14
Fantastic app. Works perfectly

Shinster
November 1st, 2006, 16:24
It works.. But It doesnt have volume change control . Y_Y

houseonfire
November 1st, 2006, 21:11
Man. I love this. Now when i have my friends come over i don't need to lug out my computer to the other room, and plug it into some speakers.
Great app!

saicrazyfire
March 10th, 2007, 00:07
i have trouble connecting my ds to my router....how come i can't connect? other homebrew apps connect to my router perfectly.
im using supercard lite rumble

DanTheManMS
March 10th, 2007, 00:38
I had some serious issues with this version too. Try downgrading to v0.03 and see if it helps any.

Otherwise, make sure that the IP you enter is the IP of your computer. To double check this, go to Start - Run - CMD - type "ipconfig" and hit Enter.

saicrazyfire
March 10th, 2007, 20:05
i tried downgrading to v0.03 but still doesn't connect. can you manually enter your ip in this? i can't find that option. when i run this, it automatically tries to connect and fails...

DanTheManMS
March 11th, 2007, 03:37
Oh, it's not connecting to your router at all?

Hm, are your settings stored in WFC slot 1? And are they all set to static settings instead of Automatic?

badam
July 9th, 2007, 07:03
I tryed everyting but it doesnt work. I put in my ip and after that it said it was loading but never finished. after that I configured it in winamp and after that it crashed winamp. I have the newest winamp.

macha88
July 19th, 2007, 21:16
Can someone patch this to work with WEP? that seems to be the connect problem... X(

witeds
July 12th, 2008, 05:57
i am useing the moded nintendo wifi and a ezv flash card with the newest software and i cant get it to conect to the ap
this is what it has to say

"sylphds/sylphamp 0.04
sylphfiler: initialise
sylphfiler; registering data source Raw/compiled data
connectWifilib Bersion 0.3
waiting for arm7 to init..
arm7 init confimed.
connecting via wfc data"

and that is all it dose
even if i leav it on for a long period of time

PWings
July 14th, 2008, 01:30
i am useing the moded nintendo wifi and a ezv flash card with the newest software and i cant get it to conect to the ap
this is what it has to say

"sylphds/sylphamp 0.04
sylphfiler: initialise
sylphfiler; registering data source Raw/compiled data
connectWifilib Bersion 0.3
waiting for arm7 to init..
arm7 init confimed.
connecting via wfc data"

and that is all it dose
even if i leav it on for a long period of time

Same thing happens to me, I have R4 and WEP.

yunky94
September 2nd, 2011, 15:55
nice