PDA

View Full Version : PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.5 (final on 2.x?)

zx-81
July 6th, 2006, 22:54
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspvba-snap-5.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.

What's new in version 1.0.5 :

- New turbo modes (more speed and less graphic artefacts)
- Add SFX enable/disable option (can be used to increase speed)
- Fix in BMP screenshots (no more need to flip the image)
- Improve a bit the sound quality (the "ARM tick" can be changed to prevent sound distorsion)
- The SELECT key is now available for user keyboard mapping (but don't forget to map a psp key to enter in the emulator MENU !)
- File requester use now two directories for keyboard and rom files
- Fix the bug that made games like Pokemon Fire to crash

How to use it ?

Have a look to the README.txt file !

Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.

This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.

This should be the final release for 2.x FW (only if major bugs are found) :

- In my option this version is usable for many games, with acceptable performances
- I will downgrade to 1.5FW soon and may be try to use kernel mode to improve the speed a bit more.

Enjoy, :D

Zx.

*This emulator doesn't work with the Tiff exploit on 2.0, so please use the GTA exploit instead. *

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Gizmo356
July 6th, 2006, 22:56
thanx buddy

mistry121
thank u so much good luck on your next release

ACID
ZX-81 great job and now i love you more since your downgrading. Ho the posibilities.

Uruz 6
July 6th, 2006, 23:00
Keep up the good work.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
July 6th, 2006, 23:02
WOW thanks its all happening today on the psp scene hope u downgrade ZX81 to 1.5 or 1.00 the possibilities will be endless then.

NeoXCS
July 6th, 2006, 23:03
Thx so much! This is an amazing emu as you are an amazing coder! :) Good luck on future releases! :)

jOeBrO
July 6th, 2006, 23:06
zx-81, simply put, you are a beast when it comes to coding

highwindace56
July 6th, 2006, 23:08
*bows down*

gunntims0103
July 6th, 2006, 23:11
great release hope theres more to come will test as soon as i get home

great work

Misleading
July 6th, 2006, 23:14
well when the good people at noobz.eu come out with a new kernal memory patch for 2.6 we should be able to use the me emulator

SpacemanSpiff
July 6th, 2006, 23:17
Would it be possible to use the PSP's GPU to fully emulate the GBA GPU? If you did this would you expect to see a major speed increase? I realize this would require a lot of code to be rewritten, I just want to know if you think full speed GBA emulation on PSP was possible. (I also asked this in the last topic but I'm not sure if you saw it)

pspfan
July 6th, 2006, 23:19
You're amazing.

taiyoh
July 6th, 2006, 23:28
Thanx...there will be more updates for 1.5,right.....just not 2.xx:confused:

sroon
July 6th, 2006, 23:32
YES!!!
Thank you!!

Mr. Shizzy
July 6th, 2006, 23:35
Sweet - once again, THANK YOU ZX-81!!!! Simply amazing work man. Does this mean a future update with kernal mode optimization for 1.5 users? You just made my day - thanx man!!!

SpacemanSpiff
July 6th, 2006, 23:36
Awesome! Mario & Luigi works now!

Kvonx
July 6th, 2006, 23:39
Yes finally i was waitin 4 dis................i downgraded so its gonna be alot better 4 mi new 1.5.......................YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! rite now dis is the most anticipated emulator out there. btw watt happen to the N64 emus :0

Squidman
July 6th, 2006, 23:43
This is one amazing emulator, when i first found the emu scene for the PSP, i found emus for the GBA, and they were impossilby slow, and didn't load many games at all. Then u showed up.......and now we can play alot of our GBA games at near full speed, i must admit, that this is one excellent emulator.......but the sound is complete crap, and Metroid Zero Mission is unplayable.....but that's all i've found

zx-81
July 6th, 2006, 23:49
...but the sound is complete crap, and Metroid Zero Mission is unplayable.....but that's all i've found

Indeed, may be using the ME in kernel mode, we can have a better sound ... i've to see ... :)

Apoklepz
July 6th, 2006, 23:51
Any updates on GBA emulators is Great work.
Does Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories finally work on this?

bLUEbYTE
July 6th, 2006, 23:52
It is great that your are moving to FW 1.5, your work is very appreciated and anticipated.

Shadowblind
July 6th, 2006, 23:52
I really hope KH-CoM does work...Thats one of the sole reasons I want a good GBA emulator...

zx-81
July 6th, 2006, 23:53
Would it be possible to use the PSP's GPU to fully emulate the GBA GPU? If you did this would you expect to see a major speed increase? I realize this would require a lot of code to be rewritten, I just want to know if you think full speed GBA emulation on PSP was possible. (I also asked this in the last topic but I'm not sure if you saw it)

Yes, we have to rewrite several parts of the emulator, but nothing impossible ;) ...

Squidman
July 6th, 2006, 23:56
I honestly have no clue what u just said, but we'll have to wait for the next release to see what happens

let me say one thing for all the 8yr. olds out there that happen to be into this stuff........Pokemon is the most annoying game in the world with the sound up......

YourStillWithMe
July 7th, 2006, 00:04
There is little improvement but i notice it within each version this emulator may take a while. . . . .

ZX-81:do you think it is possible to get a fairly stable GBA emulator running?

and to everyone else---why would he make a 2.50 or 2.60 version again when you ALL shouldve downgraded to 1.50. . .?

shadowblind-Kingdom Hearts II is the shit i love that game

Mr. Shizzy
July 7th, 2006, 00:07
Update: Just tested and this is awesome!!! Many games are very much playable on this version. And I noticed a decent improvement in sound too. Very, very impressive Zx. Can't thank you enough.

As for me, I'm gonna go play some WarioWare now!!!

kyle2194
July 7th, 2006, 00:18
Hey zx you said you fixed the pokemon fire bug, but could you figure ot why pokemon emerald white screens?

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 00:22
hey zx-81
Please in the next release can u add pc save games from visual boy advance to be used in ur emulator.
Thats the only thing that i miss right now
P.S. I tryed to run the emu on 1.0 and it works

ukcuf16
July 7th, 2006, 00:32
I think zx-81 could port over a ps1 emulator he is more than capable ... i wish i knew how to code :(

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 00:35
Why does this emu suck so bad? It's like slower then N64?

YourStillWithMe
July 7th, 2006, 00:41
ukcuf16-your picture with yoshi is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

RemixUnlimited-show some respect to Zx im sure you cant do better and this emulator has come a long way. and to answer your question (which you asked so rudely) its because N64 and GBA run on different processers. It's not because of graphics at all. . . N64 is probably harder to emulate but much more work overall has been applied to it.

I suggest adjusting your attitude before someone decides to ban you. I mean no disprespect, but just lighten up a bit.

jaws365
July 7th, 2006, 00:43
wow, this guy really makes good soap opera with his frequently releases! Hope it ends well. Fingers crossed to the max!!!

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 00:44
great news guys this emu works on 1.00

alleyal202
July 7th, 2006, 00:46
Great work again ZX!!u are fast becoming the emulation GOD and LEGEND i said u would become.now that your thinking about downgrading to 1.50,will it be possible to emulate the sega CD now?i mean im using 2.0 right now waiting for the 2.60 exploit to come out befor i decide to downgrade but what im saying is now is it possible for u to emulate the sega CD or any other semi powerful console on the psp now?but other than that it is another great and fast release by u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE LOVE FROM CALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 7th, 2006, 00:46
zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best zx-81 is the best

Abobora
July 7th, 2006, 00:56
the GBA emu for PSP was down for a long time, it's good that someone finaly started do evolve it, the only other thing that is stopped is the DOS emu, wish that one would be developed too.

gamer121
July 7th, 2006, 01:00
just to let you know ive been kepping up with megaman zero 2 with each update

this new version has graphics bugs that was not in the previous versions

keep up the good work tho

Mr. Shizzy
July 7th, 2006, 01:08
Why does this emu suck so bad? It's like slower then N64?

:mad: Then don't download it bud. Go try to make your own.:mad:

Abobora
July 7th, 2006, 01:13
Anyone tried Castlevania? or are you gonna make me have to get my lazy ass up and try it myself :D

dublas1980
July 7th, 2006, 01:18
Nice Emulator! Thanks for the Emu:)

kfish2oo2
July 7th, 2006, 01:23
zx, you are possibly the fastest coder in the world anywhwere ever. Each new release has shown significant devleopments that can actually be seen. My friend, you are simply amazing.

Now all you need to work on is total compatibility (including gameshark. Go on, you know you want to!) with the PC version of VBA.

Keep up the goodwork, and get downgraded! I'm not sure what it is, but v1.0.4 is faster on 1.5 than on 2.6. Although, I'm not sure if its just the delirium related to downgrading, getting back to 1.5 has been like a dream :P

Sumo X
July 7th, 2006, 01:34
I've continually tested this emu on similar settings for all the versions of this emu with Mario Kart. To be honest, this one is a little slower than 1.04.

And disabling SFX leaves a huge black line across the screen (again, at least in Mario Kart).

danknugz
July 7th, 2006, 01:45
holy crap! this month will be remebered forever! and now.....
a full speed gba emulator!?!?!?!?!
im getting a full %100 speed on advance wars and FFtactics with no frameskip!!!!:D
this is the best!
thanks man, you deserve a rest! have a brewski and chill!
all hail ZX-81!

Galiano
July 7th, 2006, 01:59
you've made me a very happy man, sniff
can't believe the progress made with this, fantastic, even the musics nearly there wow

SpacemanSpiff
July 7th, 2006, 02:01
hey zx-81
Please in the next release can u add pc save games from visual boy advance to be used in ur emulator.
Thats the only thing that i miss right now
P.S. I tryed to run the emu on 1.0 and it works

Save states from PC version of VBA are compatible with PSPVBA, or at least they were in version 1.0.3. Just change the name of the PC save state to be the same format as the PSP save states and it should work.

Searching4me123
July 7th, 2006, 02:05
nice thanks for the gba update thank you again ;)

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 02:13
Save states from PC version of VBA are compatible with PSPVBA, or at least they were in version 1.0.3. Just change the name of the PC save state to be the same format as the PSP save states and it should work.

i will try

Gazz021
July 7th, 2006, 02:19
i just tried the latest update with Harvest Moon-more friends of mineral town and the sound is great but the graphics was a bit juddery and a small line across the screen,I am going to stick with the previous update as the sound was poor but the graphics was smooth.keep up the good work i am sure your get it 100% soon.

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 02:24
sry but it didnt work....

tsurumaru
July 7th, 2006, 02:33
Zx-81 I'm sure you've been asked before but would you have any interest in either porting to or building a PSone emulator for the PSP as your next project? ;) Keep up the great work! :)

Dachra
July 7th, 2006, 02:36
Can this be use in a PSP with a version of 2.71? No, right?

Dementia7
July 7th, 2006, 02:37
ZX my freind you've done it once again. ive got zelda and pokemon running at 30 fps/70-100%.

bug-, on Zelda, when loading a save state, backround screen stays blue, doesn't freeze, game still plays fine, but you can't see anything cuz of blue. It's probably nothing, but i figured id tell you anyway.

GREAT WORK ZX.

-Dementia

siulmagic
July 7th, 2006, 02:38
my emu dosent want to load keyboard config wen i load ame it dosent want to go to menu wen i push the button i assigned

siulmagic
July 7th, 2006, 02:39
btw great updae mn

Zephyroth_drgs
July 7th, 2006, 02:52
good lets wait for kernel mode and more speed, ;) keep it up

pkmaximum
July 7th, 2006, 02:58
ya since really eboots for firmware 2.6 are really no longger needed so much since most people have downgraded their PSP's except those who have the TA-082 models. But it would probaly be best to make this 1.5 firmware compatible only for best results. Such as the Media Engine should definently be used to get great sound quality, also the full 333mhz of the PSP. Also another thing we should look foward to down the road if this emulator turns out well is maybe ad hoc support. Because there were many great multiplayer games for the PSP, such as Zelda Four Swords o_O

Shadowblind
July 7th, 2006, 03:03
zx-81, sorry to be hast-ish, and whatever you do DONT STOP THIS PROJECT, but like tsurumaru said, what are your plans for your next project?

SpacemanSpiff
July 7th, 2006, 03:19
sry but it didnt work....

It works fine for me... what firmware are you using? (I'm on 1.50)

The PC savestates (the .sgm files, not the .sav - .sav is the cartridge save, which hasn't been implemented yet in PSPVBA) should be in the format (Name of Rom)(#).sgm, without the parentheses. # can be any digit from 1-9. To get it to work on the PSP, rename it to the format (sav_)(name of rom)(_#).sgm without the parentheses, where # can be any digit from 0-4. For example, if you have a save from Mega Man Zero on your PC, and your rom is name MMZ.gba, then the save should be something like MMZ1.sgm. To get it to work with PSPVBA, simply rename it sav_MMZ_0.sgm, and it should appear in slot 0 in the save state list. Hope this helps.

Emeriastone
July 7th, 2006, 03:58
ty!

ChaosPhantom
July 7th, 2006, 05:02
I Am Not Gay But I Love You!

Drewbot
July 7th, 2006, 05:03
ZX-81 - since you've proved that you are Superman, can you now do something about that pesky Palestinian-Israeli conflict? And maybe end the conflict in Iraq? Oh and solve that AIDS crisis too while you are at it!!

Seeing what you have done, this should be a piece of cake!

You are a god among men and we all salute you.

felonyr301
July 7th, 2006, 05:27
wow drewbot as a first post it was really good lol anyways keep up the work you are amazing but to agree with somebody here (cant remember your name)ive been keeping up with mega man zero series and dont really notice a difference if at anything a lil worse in graphics part but none the less your doing great and glad to hear your joining the ranks of 1.5 users (imagine what he could do now with kernal mode lol) but when you have the sound up and speed good dont forget about the loser i mean zero yes the mega man zero series.. good luck and god speed lol

luis_05
July 7th, 2006, 05:43
Dude, i said it before and ill say it again!! ur the man!! you are now officially a legend!!! mario super kart is now at least playable!! yay!! please dont give up on this! anyways thanks for all the hard work u put into this!! u rock!!

Cap'n 1time
July 7th, 2006, 06:03
welcome to the network zx81 :). hope I dont get into trouble for saying that :p

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 06:21
ZX-81Rules

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 06:21
"SUCK - A term meaning bad or not good"

This emu, ATM, sucks. It is not good nor can it play any games at a good solid playable speed. Maybe it will grow and no longer suck but as of now it is no good. No disrespect ment.

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 06:25
"SUCK - A term meaning bad or not good"

This emu, ATM, sucks. It is not good nor can it play any games at a good solid playable speed. Maybe it will grow and no longer suck but as of now it is no good. No disrespect ment.
Dude no disrespect to you but PSP has been out for a year and a half. And nobody was able to make this work. Now ZX has been doing it for a month or so and its way better.
IF you can do better we all love to see you try if not zippe it.:mad:

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 06:27
I never said I could do better, nor could I. I am just saying that this emu is no good in its current state. I say stop RELing this stuff and just wait a few months till this guy gets a somewhat full FPS running on it. These little rels mean nothing. Do it once to prove you are working on it and do it again once it's done.

It's like making a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips then giving it out. It tates good but no one really actualy wants it becuase it lacks what it needs to be a actual cookie.... actualy It tastes bad.

gensuke
July 7th, 2006, 06:43
Like every other emulators on PC that looked like crap and then were improved.

Do you wanto to play gba games at full speed?

You have various options to choose from:

1) Wait for this sucky emulator to be ready
2) Play them on a 2800$ ultraportable Sony PC with VisualBoyAdvance
3) Play them with a GP2X
3) Go out and buy the real thing

Obviously if you have the "Iwannaolayitforfree" attitude you will wait...

With this kind of attitude, anyway it would be a lot more simple to wipe out the emu scene on the PSP due to the fact that at the beginning every emulator is crappy, slow or even not working at all.

Don't you remember PSX emulators on PC?

Regards

Pumped'Up
July 7th, 2006, 06:44
thanks dude!!!!! you're awesome!!!!

RetroGoth
July 7th, 2006, 06:46
thanks for the update and please dont stop updating the 2.x version pleaseeee we have so little to enjoy waaaaaaaaa
thanks again

felonyr301
July 7th, 2006, 06:48
sure my games arent fast (mega man zero) but some other games are playing at good speed and it could mean a good thing for others so just because it aint the games that you want to play aint quite up to speed dont say it sucks you only say that when something is surely almost done or done not when its still in progress and your posts aint helping zx-81 so not starting something just zip it please if you dont got something nice to post up then dont post nothing.

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 06:51
Like every other emulators on PC that looked like crap and then were improved.

Do you wanto to play gba games at full speed?

You have various options to choose from:

1) Wait for this sucky emulator to be ready
2) Play them on a 2800$ ultraportable Sony PC with VisualBoyAdvance
3) Play them with a GP2X
3) Go out and buy the real thing

Obviously if you have the "Iwannaolayitforfree" attitude you will wait...

With this kind of attitude, anyway it would be a lot more simple to wipe out the emu scene on the PSP due to the fact that at the beginning every emulator is crappy, slow or even not working at all.

Don't you remember PSX emulators on PC?

Regards

I'll have you know I own the real system of every one that emulate and own the actual rom of evey game I emulate. Unlike 99.9% of the people here I buy my UMDs (And dump them myself), actualy own my roms and systems and I even own a few arcades for partys and such. I only download what I own, unlike you who just wants this to play GBA illegaly.

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 07:08
Remixunlimited dont be a hipocret. So you think your the only person in this forum that owns the real games and counsils. thats what 99.9% implie
To let you know i own over 5000 games am i rubing it in? no and guess what i know how to get mi roms from mi actual games now thats legit. do you have the equipment to do that i think not. Just shut you Trap and leave the forum if what you have to say is negative
. This is a great comunitie and we are all here to help each other out. Mi theorie is if you or eanybody cant to better then they shouldnt bash the coders that are doing this great work for al of us to share and enjoy.

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 07:14
Remixunlimited dont be a hipocret. So you think your the only person in this forum that owns the real games and counsils. thats what 99.9% implie
To let you know i own over 5000 games am i rubing it in? no and guess what i know how to get mi roms from mi actual games now thats legit. do you have the equipment to do that i think not. Just shut you Trap and leave the forum if what you have to say is negative
. This is a great comunitie and we are all here to help each other out. Mi theorie is if you or eanybody cant to better then they shouldnt bash the coders that are doing this great work for al of us to share and enjoy.

What the hell is a "comunitie" and a "eanybody". Please help me out here I have no clue what the hell you are tring to say to me. Also "rubing" is not a word therefore it is impossible to do since it has no meaning.

mameuser
July 7th, 2006, 07:22
Hope your downgrading is a successful.........

if fail, than no more release

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 07:22
What the hell is a "comunitie" and a "eanybody". Please help me out here I have no clue what the hell you are tring to say to me. Also "rubing" is not a word therefore it is impossible to do since it has no meaning.
Dude stop been a little Kid. Im not wasting eany more time on you. Grow up:mad:
Like i sayd if you cant do better F*** ***.

ZX-81 Your the man dont listen to people like him.

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 07:28
Dude stop been a little Kid. Im not wasting eany more time on you. Grow up:mad:
Like i sayd if you cant do better F*** ***.

ZX-81 Your the man dont listen to people like him.

Okay I'll stop "been" a kid because like you "sady" I can't do better.

But wait, I never told him to stop nor did I say I could do better..?
Please explain your post becuase once again it makes no sense.

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 07:31
Okay I'll stop "been" a kid because like you "sady" I can't do better.

But wait, I never told him to stop nor did I say I could do better..?
Please explain your post becuase once again it makes no sense.
You talk about misspelling and your doing the same.
Dude just bowdown to ZX:D

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 07:34
You talk about misspelling and your doing the same.
Dude just bowdown to ZX:D

Hahaha, I was making fun of you!

Holy shit I have to post this on ytmnd, this is so priceless!!!!

Oh god I can't stop laughing!

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 07:42
Hahaha, I was making fun of you!

Holy shit I have to post this on ytmnd, this is so priceless!!!!

Oh god I can't stop laughing!
Este tipo es el pato mas idiota en este lugar. Yo creo que mama verga el pendejo.

ZX hope the downgrade goes to plan.:)

mameuser
July 7th, 2006, 07:51
This PSPVBA feedback threads. please dont go Off Topic

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 07:53
IM not going of topic i have praised ZX and hope when he downgrades we see even a bigger improvement.

SINIStER
July 7th, 2006, 07:54
Este tipo es el pato mas idiota en este lugar. Yo creo que mama verga el pendejo.

lmao now thats priceless!
wow amazing work zx-81,do you ever sleep? We dont want you crashing on us now lol.Thanx so much!

tophead420
July 7th, 2006, 08:50
hmmmm just got home and i see this awsome downloading now

Kramer
July 7th, 2006, 08:51
nice emulator ZX cant wiat till you start taking advantage of the media engine

whitefeather
July 7th, 2006, 09:39
thank you Zx-81 your the best i love you

borgamix123
July 7th, 2006, 09:43
It works fine for me... what firmware are you using? (I'm on 1.50)

The PC savestates (the .sgm files, not the .sav - .sav is the cartridge save, which hasn't been implemented yet in PSPVBA) should be in the format (Name of Rom)(#).sgm, without the parentheses. # can be any digit from 1-9. To get it to work on the PSP, rename it to the format (sav_)(name of rom)(_#).sgm without the parentheses, where # can be any digit from 0-4. For example, if you have a save from Mega Man Zero on your PC, and your rom is name MMZ.gba, then the save should be something like MMZ1.sgm. To get it to work with PSPVBA, simply rename it sav_MMZ_0.sgm, and it should appear in slot 0 in the save state list. Hope this helps.

hey thx so if my game is pokemonsaphire.rom
then the save will be sav_pokemonsaphire_1.sgm??

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 09:43
the GBA emu for PSP was down for a long time, it's good that someone finaly started do evolve it, the only other thing that is stopped is the DOS emu, wish that one would be developed too.

I've already try to port dosbox on my side, but without any success ... It's much more complex than GBA, i mean to make it run fullspeed ;) ..

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 09:57
just to let you know ive been kepping up with megaman zero 2 with each update

this new version has graphics bugs that was not in the previous versions

keep up the good work tho

If you encounter graphic bugs, set the turbo mode to 0.

YourStillWithMe
July 7th, 2006, 10:19
acidburn and remixunlimited if you feel the need to argue with eachother dont do it in this thread pm eachother. .

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 10:31
yourstillwithme i wasent arguin just stating the truth. ZX is a great coder and it ticks me off when i here a newbie putting down a coder and talking trash of his work. This is a great release thats what i stated and it you dont agree well then your opinion.

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 10:38
@all: Thanks for your kind comment

@RemixUnlimited: Thanks for your "suck" definition, i know how to call now ;) ...

O-bake
July 7th, 2006, 10:56
Thank you zx-81 :)

mr_nick666
July 7th, 2006, 11:25
yourstillwithme i wasent arguin just stating the truth. ZX is a great coder and it ticks me off when i here a newbie putting down a coder and talking trash of his work. This is a great release thats what i stated and it you dont agree well then your opinion.

Hmm.. A great start for Remixunlimited... How to make friends and influence people! :mad: What a dick :(

ZX, Im sorry for continually kissing your ass but you are truly a LEGEND! :D

slaphappygamer
July 7th, 2006, 11:35
@Remixunlimited.

go kick a tree.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
July 7th, 2006, 11:43
I'll have you know I own the real system of every one that emulate and own the actual rom of evey game I emulate. Unlike 99.9% of the people here I buy my UMDs (And dump them myself), actualy own my roms and systems and I even own a few arcades for partys and such. I only download what I own, unlike you who just wants this to play GBA illegaly.
*sniff*sniff* I can smell somthing....;) :D

bongadadu
July 7th, 2006, 12:00
@ zx-81,

Your the man, everything you have done for the hombrew community is simply breath taking and I hope you do not stop, but if you do I on behalf of all the other respectfull members here wish you the best of luck.

@Remixunlimited + (those disrespectfull people),

How would you like it if you did something for the first time and some one laughed at you in a tauntive manner ?, made fun of you for trying ? Dont deny this but you would most likely never attempt to do what you tried ever again because lack of morale, self esteem and the will to go on.
If you really want an excellent GBA emulator then please be patient and give helping and encouraging comments back to the developer so that he/she will want to continue on the current project to make it better, give them a reason to go on !
There is nothing that will encourage some one more than the sheer appreciation of what they have done or are trying to do, and there is nothing worse then being mocked at for trying.
Please show some respect in the future, give positive comments and rest assure there will be a much better GBA emulator or other homebrew.

Regards.

jamesmarine
July 7th, 2006, 12:01
sorry but this emulator is so slow.. i get 5 fps in advance rally and its shit

Kramer
July 7th, 2006, 12:07
sorry but this emulator is so slow.. i get 5 fps in advance rally and its shit

you have to play around with the settings and dont expect it to be perfect its better than any other gba emulator for the psp

Uruz 6
July 7th, 2006, 12:22
People will never learn.. back in the day when emulation for the snes begun on pc (and I'm guessing that's easier done than Gba emulation on a psp) things didn't go right from the beginning, it took time.

ZX don't mind the spoiled kids, we're with you all the way!

NiGame
July 7th, 2006, 12:49
I never said I could do better, nor could I. I am just saying that this emu is no good in its current state. I say stop RELing this stuff and just wait a few months till this guy gets a somewhat full FPS running on it. These little rels mean nothing. Do it once to prove you are working on it and do it again once it's done.

It's like making a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips then giving it out. It tates good but no one really actualy wants it becuase it lacks what it needs to be a actual cookie.... actualy It tastes bad.

But how can any advice him how to improve the recipe if no one tastes the product - why do you think there is such a thing as alpha and beta testers? come on think before you gab...

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 13:07
Finally some people that think the way i do.

Cap'n 1time
July 7th, 2006, 13:18
@RemixUnlimited
Ask yourself, were any of thoes comments nessicary? Quit trolling my forums or Im going to stick a boot up your ass.

publicprivates
July 7th, 2006, 13:18
i dint get that stupid cookie analogy at all. If you take out the chocolate chips arent you stuck with a delicious sugar cookie? wtf! that guy was supre gay.

jimmi
July 7th, 2006, 14:25
Wow gr8 work there, i been followin the GBA emu for a while and at the begginin it suckd but now it goin reeli well , ur goin like a train boy, and that remix unlimtited guy thing is jus a stray cow that wondered on to the train tracks.

cookies are good without chocie chips FOOL!

LazerTag
July 7th, 2006, 14:30
i dint get that stupid cookie analogy at all. If you take out the chocolate chips arent you stuck with a delicious sugar cookie? wtf! that guy was supre gay.

In most cases a delicious "brown" sugar cookie. At least that how Mom makes them. :)

Great stuff ZX. Just gets better and better.

borikua_rocks
July 7th, 2006, 15:13
I usually dont post on this forum, usually for lack of anything to say. But i do keep up with updates and read everyones comments.

And after testing this GREAT emulator and making sure my comments were already stated, and coming across some of the opinions on here, I have to say, Im very dissapointed in some of the things that are said here.

This man, has taken time out of his daily life, and put hours in this emulators, and all you free loaders can do is complain and criticize? Have you ever heard of constructive criticism? Thats all you have to do. If you have a point to make or have some pointers on how to improve the emulator, do it in a constructive manner. Not like that immature, and totally uncalled for comment you posted RemixUnlimited and JamesMarine.

I mean how old are you two? 6? 7? Maybe you should ask permision from your parents before logging on, if you cant behave in a civilized manner. Give props where theyre do. He has come along way and all you can do is point out the negative? How about the positive? People complain on how it takes so long for an update of an emulator to be released. And than when someone gives us continuose updates, you go and trash him. No one is forcing your arm to download and test it. So if you feel compelled to download and "waste your time" as you think you do, than heres a bit of advice. DONT DOWNLOAD IT!

ZX, ignore the idiots and continue on this great emulator. Anyone who matters is behind you. the rest? Can burn in hell.

danknugz
July 7th, 2006, 15:22
GOOGLE translation of:
"Este tipo es el pato mas idiota en este lugar. Yo creo que mama verga el pendejo"

=

"This type is the stupid duck but in this place. I believe that the asshole sucks yard"

it actually makes less sense now, ( i saw mama in there someplace, i figured it was a "yo mama soooo fat" joke) but its still damn funny.

so let the guy be a turd, we know the truth. i dont own a tv so this is the next best thing to reality shows ( which totally suck.)

the games i want to play on gba run awesome now. ff tactics and advance wars. most other gba games *IMHO* totally blow cheese wads , mostly crappy ports and movie cash-ins.
thats what i love about the PSP, at least theyre holding themselves up to a next gen console standard, not ga(y)meboy. ( not saying ther isnt alot of crappy psp games...)
[/rant]

thanks again zx-81!

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 15:24
ZX, ignore the idiots and continue on this great emulator. Anyone who matters is behind you. the rest? Can burn in hell.

Thanks lol, but don't worry i don't care about bad comments, fortunatelly i read only constructive comments that can make those emulators better and better.

BTW, I would like to thank you all for your very good feedbacks. support and encouragements, without you this emulator would not be as it is today !

So again, thanks to all of you ! :)

Dickhead
July 7th, 2006, 15:28
Thank you ZX your the best and this GBA emu is the best, keep up the good work. I know that emulating the GBA uses a lot of processing power but downgrading to 1.5 and using the Kernal and the me engine will speed it up, good luck i am looking forward to next release.

danknugz
yayyyyy US!

ayhoung
wow remixunlimited finally returned to the hole he crawled out from. nice work zx. i love ur calc emus very much!!

danknugz
July 7th, 2006, 15:31
you tryin to drag him back out?? dont speak his name 3 times or he appears!

jwilds73
July 7th, 2006, 15:36
you tryin to drag him back out?? dont speak his name 3 times or he appears!

Hmm, who else might that work for?

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson

Darn it didn't work :p

Anyway's I am glad to see that ZX is going to be developing for Kernel mode. I imagine we will see alot of improvement's with what Kernel mode offers. Hopefully soon Kernel mode will be fully useable up to 2.60 OS and allow them to also take advantage of the benefits.

Cloud_35
July 7th, 2006, 15:43
It gets better and better :)

ayhoung
July 7th, 2006, 15:44
lol maybe we shud just for entertainment value. u know how those clowns make us laugh

Uruz 6
July 7th, 2006, 15:45
Hope I'll be able to play Tales of Phantasia soon, that one still is slow;
Oh well I've patience and faith to boost so it's ok :)

Decius
July 7th, 2006, 16:35
I usually dont post on this forum, usually for lack of anything to say. But i do keep up with updates and read everyones comments.

And after testing this GREAT emulator and making sure my comments were already stated, and coming across some of the opinions on here, I have to say, Im very dissapointed in some of the things that are said here.

This man, has taken time out of his daily life, and put hours in this emulators, and all you free loaders can do is complain and criticize? Have you ever heard of constructive criticism? Thats all you have to do. If you have a point to make or have some pointers on how to improve the emulator, do it in a constructive manner. Not like that immature, and totally uncalled for comment you posted RemixUnlimited and JamesMarine.

I mean how old are you two? 6? 7? Maybe you should ask permision from your parents before logging on, if you cant behave in a civilized manner. Give props where theyre do. He has come along way and all you can do is point out the negative? How about the positive? People complain on how it takes so long for an update of an emulator to be released. And than when someone gives us continuose updates, you go and trash him. No one is forcing your arm to download and test it. So if you feel compelled to download and "waste your time" as you think you do, than heres a bit of advice. DONT DOWNLOAD IT!

Well said.

Nice work ZX, this is the best GBA Emu for PSP yet, and it keeps getting better.

gensuke
July 7th, 2006, 17:30

Stop messing with me: I'm old enough and with enough money to go out and buy a new system every day.

Do you own the real thing as I do?

Well, stop whining about the emulator on the PSP and play the games with the GBA.

souleater
July 7th, 2006, 18:24
GOOGLE translation of:
"Este tipo es el pato mas idiota en este lugar. Yo creo que mama verga el pendejo"

"This type is the stupid duck but in this place. I believe that the asshole sucks yard"

Don't trust the Google translation what it says there is:

This is the most idiotic and gay person in this place. I think this a**hole sucks ***ks.

this emu is great and it has progressed a lot in a little time and know that you are downgrading you can use the ME Engine to make sound faster and better. Could you do like Yoyo does with Snes9x Tyl(user mode and me versions) so that people with 2.01+ can use this emulator?
I have a 1.5 psp but there are a lot of people that have to stay at 2.01+ that want to use your emu.

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 18:42
soul eater now you got it right
ZX rules

mexicansnake
July 7th, 2006, 18:59

veo q los ofendes en español.:mad: :p

yay zx is one of the best pspcoders!!

D0N
July 7th, 2006, 19:05
Nice work zx-81! You are the best porter around! keep it up!

YourStillWithMe
July 7th, 2006, 19:17
dawd-tekken fan? I love it too. . . Hwoarang is the man i used to be uber geek on tekken 4 and 5 cant wait for resurrection (if i can play it on my 1.5 that is.)

pkmaximum
July 7th, 2006, 19:18
I'm still waiting for more of a playable speed though but the progress on this emulator is nice and I appreciate the work alot. I would help support Zx-81 finacially but currently I'm having a cash flow problem....But great work I'm looking forward for hopefullly more releases of this emulator and greater speeds with them ^_^

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
Acidburn05, i agree with every post you posted,
and thx ZX you are a psp legend

jOeBrO
ZX-81, i'm not sure if anyone has told you about this problem yet(well its a problem for me anyway), but SRAM saving doesnt seem to be working.(expecially
in pokemon fire red, when i try to save in game, it says that i have to change the "backup memory")
Aside from little problem though, keep up the great work :D
i'm so happy that a talented coder like you is working on such a great project

Chuckman
July 7th, 2006, 19:40
Thank you zx-81 for another great release, this is simply another great update. :)

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 20:10
veo q los ofendes en español.:mad: :p

yea zx is one of the best pspcoders!!
Thats what i had to do. I will defend all coders no matter what from ignorant people that like to bash and insult there work. They should worship them for what they do for us not just sign up to this site and see all the new peoples first post this sucks , its to slow , it doesn't play this game. They don't understand how hard this is. They think you guys just sit in front of ur pc and thats it its done.

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 21:24
Thats what i had to do. I will defend all coders no matter what from ignorant people that like to bash and insult there work. They should worship them for what they do for us not just sign up to this site and see all the new peoples first post this sucks , its to slow , it doesn't play this game. They don't understand how hard this is. They think you guys just sit in front of ur pc and thats it its done.

Thanks for your support my friend :)

jOeBrO
July 7th, 2006, 21:38
so ZX-81, do have you had other reports of that SRAM issue or is it just me?

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 22:21
so ZX-81, do have you had other reports of that SRAM issue or is it just me?

Save ram is disable, you have to use the save state inside the emulator menu ;).

snkrock25
July 7th, 2006, 22:22
@ZX I once thought you were only going to do the old-school emulators (atari, caleco, etc. ) and leave the psp scene after that. Thank you for proving me wrong:p . I appreciate the GBA emu and look forward to just seeing you progress, I know it's an empowering feeling to realize a goal you've set which, I believe, motivates emu coders to do what you guys do ;) . The emu is wonderful and looks to surely only improve. This may be you're last project, one possible request? or at least an answer?

I dont expect that you will try to work on any consoles that involve complex 3D, but what about neo geo pocket?

I will now return to my silent, but appreciative, state :o .

tophead420
July 7th, 2006, 23:07
k im having a problem bringing up the menu and i know i need to assign it to a button which i did but when i press the menu button it dont come up cud sumone help me out lol

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 23:22

Nice job, what online translator did you use for that? ****ing 12 year olds piss me off. Seriously, go kill your self. You're a god damn nub that can't spell for shit and sucks at life. Maybe once you learn to use the internet I'll take you seriously.

zx-81
July 7th, 2006, 23:30
k im having a problem bringing up the menu and i know i need to assign it to a button which i did but when i press the menu button it dont come up cud sumone help me out lol

It seems to happen to others, i will add a select + start combination hotkey to overcome this issue ...

:)

borikua_rocks
July 7th, 2006, 23:31
Nice job, what online translator did you use for that? ****ing 12 year olds piss me off. Seriously, go kill your self. You're a god damn nub that can't spell for shit and sucks at life. Maybe once you learn to use the internet I'll take you seriously.

Actually, Im puertorican, and what he says, makes total sense. Its you, who lack the proper translation tools. And what he says, totally goes with your personality. Dont flame someone if your too ignorant to see that it is YOU who dosnt know the language.

pedaso de maricon.

RemixUnlimited
July 7th, 2006, 23:35
¡Hey, vete a la mierda! Puedo utilizar un traductor también. ¡Usted no puede actualy probar que no estoy sin embargo porque éste es el Internet!

jOeBrO
July 8th, 2006, 00:03
Save ram is disable, you have to use the save state inside the emulator menu ;).

save states work too :)

thanks ZX

jak66
July 8th, 2006, 00:06
nice work on the emulator, remix is right, this does suck BUT ONLY IN SOME AREAS (like speed and sound for some games, and also it lack for proper saving) , but for the most part its good enough to last until a better version comes out.
keep up the good work

and what settings do you need it on for pokemon fire red to work, cause all iget is a white screen when i try?

zx-81
July 8th, 2006, 00:25
nice work on the emulator, remix is right, this does suck BUT ONLY IN SOME AREAS (like speed and sound for some games, and also it lack for proper saving) ,

Use the save state feature ... it works fine ;).

but for the most part its good enough to last until a better version comes out.

If you want full speed, you can have a good GBA for less than 50$ on ebay ;) ... just kidding .

and what settings do you need it on for pokemon fire red to work, cause all iget is a white screen when i try?

Try the unzipped version ;) ...

jak66
July 8th, 2006, 01:04
woah.....i was only trying to stop the arguing between everyone anway...i do use save state for games that work...my gameboy need battery :(....and rom is unzipped

borikua_rocks
July 8th, 2006, 01:28
¡Hey, vete a la mierda! Puedo utilizar un traductor también. ¡Usted no puede actualy probar que no estoy sin embargo porque éste es el Internet!

LOL And you have the audacity to tell others to use proper grammer.

Congratulations by the way on butchering the spanish language. Heres your cookie.

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 01:31
Well of course MORE praise must go out to zx-81 - Not only have you shown that you are one of the best but you also are active in this forum and are constantly responding to people. A lot of coders do great work but just release it and thats it. Few communicate with loyal followers like us such as you do zx-81. Everyone should realize how lucky they are to have you a contributor to the PSP homebrew community.

I also must address the various posts stating that this emulator sucks. This emulator DOES NOT suck. Sure we have alternatives like playing on our GBA, DS, etc. for full speed. But its the fact that GBA emulation on the PSP was said to be impossible in the past. So its more about going against the odds and pushing the boundaries than it is getting a FULL SPEED Emulator. Just because this EMU may not be full speed, don't disrespect the ONLY GBA EMU to make it this far.

What if everyone spoke negatively about this EMU and zx-81 got discouraged and stopped updating it. That sort of scenario has happened in the past with PSP homebrew. Lets all be positive and optimistic and support zx-81 and this fabulous achievment.

aries2k4
July 8th, 2006, 01:50
Good work ZX,
your an amazing asset to the psp community.
its a little slow for me at the moment but I´ll be keeping my eye out to see what you can make of this.
I know, I can get full speed and compatibility for 50 bucks on ebay,lol;) But it would be so much cooler on my PSP:D
Keep it up

ps. welcome back Voltron

cburke1
July 8th, 2006, 06:37
Hey this is chrisb well as you all know i briked my psp and i really dont have the money to rebuy it. If you would like to donate please do at my paypal account. [email protected]. Im also selling some of my games and stuff to try to rebuy it. I have (PSP GAMES) Tony Hawk's Underground2 remix, Socom US Navy Seals, Dangerous Hunts, Need For Speed Underground Rivals, and also i have a 256Mb real sony card forsale. (DS Games) Sims2, Scooby-Doo Unmasked, ATV Quad Frenzy, Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory... They have all the casses and papers hardley used look brandnew... No Scraches... Im going to put them on ebay just want to give u guys a chance first. Thanks ChrisB.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 06:39
cburke 1 why dont you just get the mod chip that will fix it.

RemixUnlimited
July 8th, 2006, 06:52
LOL And you have the audacity to tell others to use proper grammer.

Congratulations by the way on butchering the spanish language. Heres your cookie.

The spanish people don't deserve a language anyway. Speek english or japanese, if not you should just go to mexico.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 07:08
great job cant wait for your next release using 1.50 psp.Wraggster please it is unfaire for people to try to interact in this forume with remixunlimited trying to earn posts by bashing and insulting others is there something you can do i mean you run the entire show. Im so sick of him bashing everybody just to make himself feel good. the kind of person that wont say it in person. Please wraggster Help.

cburke1
July 8th, 2006, 07:28
Because i have the 1003 it want work on my psp... Or i would trust me...

Kaiser
July 8th, 2006, 07:39
The spanish people don't deserve a language anyway. Speek english or japanese, if not you should just go to mexico.

Why are you trying to talk to ZX in Spanish when he is from France?

Anyways a lot of your posts these last few days have been pretty poor with flaming and other terrible posts. 14-day ban.

pspfan
July 8th, 2006, 07:46
Hey, that report button really works!

Anyway, to the people who don't have anything nice to say, just don't say it at all.

This emulator has made great progress and will make even more when it's for 1.5 only. Keep up the EXCELLENT work, zx.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 07:51
kaiser thnk you. I love you for this. Your mi hero.
ZX eany news with the emu with your 1.50 psp. OH i cant wait.

pspfan
July 8th, 2006, 07:55
Acidburn05, if you have a problem with someone again, just hit the "report" button below their post. That's what I did and then minutes later Kaiser banned him. I think it reports the post to moderators so that they can see any problematic posts (they can't just look at every single post).

Anyway, I'm enjoying this release a lot. Great job so far :)

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 07:58
pspfan i did that with his last 15 post i think that helped cause there all bashing and insulting people.
ZXrulesKaiser is my Hero

YourStillWithMe
July 8th, 2006, 09:49
Kaiser-Good call my friend, banning RemixUnlimited. You tell it how it is and are still, my favorite user. I just thought i'd pop back on this thread because i wanted to see if he finally got banned. . .im done here.

muaythai kadena
July 8th, 2006, 12:02
excellent emulator... but does anyone know where i can download gba roms? if anyone does, can you email me the website cause i am very buisy and dont have a lot of time to find your post. [email protected] thanks. ps i already tried a google search and the websites just wasnt working for me.

DrSarcasmo
July 8th, 2006, 12:32
ZX81-Thank you again for all your work on coding ALL your emus. It's very nice to see you actively engaged in the forums. I hope you are having as much fun getting them to work as we are in playing with them...:)

Kaiser, big props for banning Remix. These are some of the best forums for the PSP and it's folks like him that really stink up a classy joint.

Maybe Remix will learn to think before he posts. I mean, hell, even my dog learns not to crap on the rug after a swat on the fanny. Let's see if racist boy is smarter than my dog...

Five bucks says no...;) Any takers?

DrSarcasmo

Philip James
July 8th, 2006, 13:52
i am using this through the GTA loader and have tried games like super ghouls and ghosts and super mario advance but thr games are so slow am i doing something wrong please help

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2006, 13:54
The spanish people don't deserve a language anyway. Speek english or japanese, if not you should just go to mexico. Your lucky man, oh so lucky kaiser found you before I did. Im not usualy as strict as K.
But I would have made an exception in this case :mad:

If I have my way about things. You'll never see that account active again:mad:

Exoskeletor
July 8th, 2006, 13:59
cburke 1 why dont you just get the mod chip that will fix it.

how much it costs?

WarpOn
July 8th, 2006, 17:26
First, congratulations for your incredible hard work, you're awesome dude.

When comes a new release? I'm impatient for see how evolve that great emulator! :p
(Sorry for my english, i'm spanish)

Kaiser
July 8th, 2006, 18:44
Acidburn05, if you have a problem with someone again, just hit the "report" button below their post. That's what I did and then minutes later Kaiser banned him. I think it reports the post to moderators so that they can see any problematic posts (they can't just look at every single post).

Anyway, I'm enjoying this release a lot. Great job so far :)

Thanks to some new features in the forums, bad posts which are reported get to the my inbox ([email protected]) nearly instantly.:D So I'd recommend everyone use the report button over a PM. Anyways I found some even worse posts by our friend so his ban has been upgraded to a permanent one. Racist comments will always result in a permanent ban.

Now hopefully we can move on and discuss Zx's great emulator. :D

souleater
July 10th, 2006, 00:08
It is very good that RemixUnlimited got banned (ese flamer racista se lo estaba buscando)

Actually, Im puertorican, and what he says, makes total sense. Its you, who lack the proper translation tools. And what he says, totally goes with your personality. Dont flame someone if your too ignorant to see that it is YOU who dosnt know the language.

pedaso de maricon.

You are from Puerto Rico:eek:

That is very cool, I am also from Puerto Rico and you are the first Puerto Rican I know that goes to this site. (So that is why you have borikua as your user name, I thought it was a coincidense )

borikua_rocks
July 10th, 2006, 16:27
It is very good that RemixUnlimited got banned (ese flamer racista se lo estaba buscando)

You are from Puerto Rico:eek:

That is very cool, I am also from Puerto Rico and you are the first Puerto Rican I know that goes to this site. (So that is why you have borikua as your user name, I thought it was a coincidense )

Yeah, i dont usually posts on the forum, but the guys comments really burned me.

modbox69
July 11th, 2006, 06:20
hay i need help with this i have my mates black 2.0 i know where 2 put the 2.X folders but do where and do i need 2 put the src folder plz help me thank you

ACID
July 11th, 2006, 06:35
hay i need help with this i have my mates black 2.0 i know where 2 put the 2.X folders but do where and do i need 2 put the src folder plz help me thank you
You need an original copy of GTA and a eloader to run homebrew in 2.XX psp

acn010
July 11th, 2006, 07:07
oh well.
thanks man.
pitty for the people who thinks their better than others

zubayr
July 13th, 2006, 04:46
When i try to load up the emulator on my psp i go to the game heading then the saved data utility and it says : corrupt data
what do i do?
please help ASAP
p.s i have version 2.71 firmware

ACID
July 13th, 2006, 04:56
Now wich are the best games playing at the moment.

zubayr
July 13th, 2006, 05:34
[QUOTE=zx-81]http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspvba-snap-5.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.

hi guys i am extremely new and i downloaded the emulator as i tryed to boot up the emulator i got the message

“This game cannot be started
the data is corrupted”

although it shows the gameboy advance logo and has a heading of pspvba.
I believe this problem may have something to do with me not having a gta eloader.
I have psp version 2.71 firmware and had to use the fx.v2 folder.
If anyone can help (preferably zx-81) please post back or e-mail me at

[email protected]