PDA

View Full Version : Sony extends PSPgo 'Free Game' offer

wraggster
January 17th, 2010, 20:36
Sony has said that its PSPgo 'Free Game' offer will continue to run until January 31. Here's how you get a free game if you cough up for a new PSP.

"If you buy a PSPgo you can get either the ultra-realistic driving simulator Gran Turismo, brutal off-road racer MotorStorm Arctic Edge or awesome action-adventure Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines to download completely free," says the Euro PS Blog. "In Germany the 3 games that are on offer are Gran Turismo, MotorStorm Arctic Edge and LittleBigPlanet.

"All you have to do is set up or sign into your PlayStationNetwork account, then visit PlayStationStore to download a special PSPgo Promotion Theme. This will trigger an email from PlayStationStore containing an e-voucher. Enter the code onto the PlayStationStore via your PSPgo and select which game you would like to download. The voucher will be with you within a week, but you should get it much quicker than that."

The offer is also open to all existing PSPgo owners (if you haven't downloaded your free game already). "So if you have bought your PSPgo before today you will be able to go onto the store right now, download the PSPgo Promotion Theme and we will send you a voucher to download one of the great games on offer."

Is a free game enough to make you shell out for a PSPgo, if you haven't already?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=231771?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Justise
January 17th, 2010, 22:43
I don't care if they offer 10 games. As long as there is no way of putting my existing UMD's into the M-stick, I'll stick with my phat CFW PSP...

Qmark
January 18th, 2010, 08:29
As long as there is no way of putting my existing UMD's into the M-stick[...]Seconded.

symbal
January 18th, 2010, 18:17
If they throw in a free Ps3 in a Buy One Get One Free offer i might consider buying this thing, but if not they really can B.O.G.O.F.

dazman
January 19th, 2010, 10:00
I got a PSP Go. I only want it for music, video and emulators, was hoping for hen or hack by this time. Nice for videos. got mine early to ensure early firmware, my GO has 5.70 and I have still not updated! even with the offers of sensme and free games.

I still go old faithfull slim.