PDA

View Full Version : The 1.5 to 1.00 downgrader is good for ta-082 psps

Misleading
July 7th, 2006, 07:16
Why is it so good. Well kernal mode was unlocked for 2.6 psp witch lead to the downgrader 2.6 to 1.5. This left ta-082 psps in the dust because they could not downgrade. But now that the 1.5 to 1.0 downgrader is out people will downgrade. This means that homebrew built specificly for 1.5(devhook) will be updated to work for 1.00. And when 2.6 homebrew is unlocked for kernal they the devhook for 1.00 will work for 2.6 because 2.6 kernal mode is just 1.00 activated though gta :).

BrooksyX
July 7th, 2006, 08:15
Just because it will work for 1.0 doesnt not mean it will work for 2.6, and i doubt the kernal on 2.6 will ever be usable through the current exploit.

gotmilk0112
July 7th, 2006, 15:00
Fanjita said he is working on kernal mode without the GTA exploit. i think thats what he said.

Fanjita the man behind Eloader and a judge of one of our Coding Competitions has posted his thoughts on the future, heres the item of interest:

people have been asking what the future is for eLoader, and the new kernel-mode exploit on v2.5 and v2.6. We've been looking at the exploit, and trying to convert it into something more usable.

Right now, our aim is to develop something that no longer needs the full eloader to run homebrew. The ideal would be to hack the kernel in memory, so that temporarily it will allow homebrew to be run directly from the PSP's XMB menu. In theory, now that we have kernel-mode access, this should be possible, but it could take some time. In the meantime, I'm sure that others are probably also working on similar ideas.

We're busy with our normal lives at the moment, so please don't ask when something will be ready. The additional pressure simply discourages us from working on the PSP projects.

SSaxdude
July 7th, 2006, 15:09
This is good news for those who can't downgrade. I wonder what the 2.7 exploit will be like (if any.)

drhendro
July 12th, 2006, 19:40
oh God.....
Please make psp that has TA-082 things can be downgrade.

it's really sucks
please... if anyone know how to downgrade psp ta-082, please, i'm begging you to teach me.....
thx

dalejrrocks
July 12th, 2006, 20:46
you can't downgrade ta-082. you'll just have to wait like everyone else did for the 2.6->1.5 downgrader for something to come for ta-082

jwilds73
July 12th, 2006, 20:51
Yep just wait, everyone said "it couldn't be done" with the newer OS's but now any non TA-082 with 2.6 or below psp can be downgraded clear to 1.0 if desired. Just be patient it will happen.

BL4Z3D247
July 12th, 2006, 21:01
thats right guys never say never, someone will come along and figure it out eventually, just have some faith and be patient :D