PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Masuma
March 25th, 2007, 00:32
Umm...Im new i cant post a lot i use a psp for internet. my names Masuma and no im a Dude

Shadowblind
March 25th, 2007, 01:51
You can post alot if you want to I think...

Welcome, by the way,

JKKDARK
March 25th, 2007, 05:20
Welcome to DCEmu, Masuma :)

LoneWolf-v7
March 29th, 2007, 12:57
well technically i'm new here
I signed up in November and havn't had a chance to come here

gdf
March 29th, 2007, 13:39
Welcome to DCEmu, Masuma :)

jkkdark is a rapist. he lures you in in this cosy thread then finds you and spanks you till your arse is raw.

VampDude
April 1st, 2007, 06:31
Welcome (whoever is new) to DCEmu

lmao @ gdf

CrimiClown™
April 2nd, 2007, 17:09
Hey, peeps.

CrimiClown will be satisfacory for now. My interests are gaming, playing music and using proper English. People call me a hippie for my relaxed lifestyle and shredded clothes... oh, and hi.

JKKDARK
April 2nd, 2007, 17:20
elcome to the forum CrimiClown™ :)

Malksta
April 2nd, 2007, 17:23
Welcome, CrimiClown

weirdelf
April 2nd, 2007, 17:59
elcome to the forum CrimiClown™ :)

elcome

Anti-QJ
April 4th, 2007, 08:27
Hello, Im Anti-QJ, My username on other forums is pspgamer81, I make games and apps for the PSP in both C++ and LUA, I am currently working on a RPG in LUA and a iPodMock in C++

kcajblue
April 4th, 2007, 08:31
interesting username.
you might get some good/bad rep for that.

and welcome to the forums.

JKKDARK
April 4th, 2007, 13:23
Hello, Im Anti-QJ, My username on other forums is pspgamer81, I make games and apps for the PSP in both C++ and LUA, I am currently working on a RPG in LUA and a iPodMock in C++

Welcome to dcemu, I think you like QJ :p

4x4monkey
April 5th, 2007, 22:12
Hi one and all just a quick note to say hi.
PSP owner, own pc network running windows and Redhat Linux.
occupation -electronics engineer.

Mike

MitchB1990
April 14th, 2007, 00:15
My first post here, all my Nintendo Friend Codes are in my signature. Seems like this is a nice forum.

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 00:25
Hi one and all just a quick note to say hi.
PSP owner, own pc network running windows and Redhat Linux.
occupation -electronics engineer.

Mike

My first post here, all my Nintendo Friend Codes are in my signature. Seems like this is a nice forum.

welcome to the forums.

Bradman
April 17th, 2007, 09:27
Hi, I'm Tom, and I'm a 19 year old guy from London :)

This forum looks cool, I think Ill stay! :D

Chameleon
April 17th, 2007, 09:40
these forums are one of the best out there... I hope you enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around Tom ;)

JKKDARK
April 17th, 2007, 13:56
Hi, I'm Tom, and I'm a 19 year old guy from London :)

This forum looks cool, I think Ill stay! :D

Welcome to DCEmu, Tom. And yeah, this is one of the best emulation/gaming forums :)

April 17th, 2007, 19:11
Hi guys, looks like a great community you have here, hope your all friendly as i might need some help with my mates PSP soon.

Thanks
KYUSS

Chameleon
April 17th, 2007, 19:30
Just PM if you need any help for i will be happy to do so :)

April 17th, 2007, 22:15
Just PM if you need any help for i will be happy to do so :)

thanks m8
Will do!

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 15:53
Hi all! Cool site you have here :)

Like my avatar and sig? :p

Sonicboy 101
April 22nd, 2007, 15:59
Welcome Cynidez!
Oh, and your avatar and sig rocks :)

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 16:23
Welcome Cynidez!
Oh, and your avatar and sig rocks :)

Thanks man :) i made em today in photoshop :cool:

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 16:44
Welcome to the forum, Cynidez :)

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 17:01
Hi all! Cool site you have here :)

Like my avatar and sig? :p

Welcome

JKKDARK is French! :p

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 17:04

JKKDARK is French! :p

is he really french O_o

:rofl:

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 17:10
is he really french O_o

nah, JKK is German I think??? lol :rofl:

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 17:20
is he..

I'm a girl

Mark30001
April 22nd, 2007, 17:21
Welcome to the forums Cynidez. :)

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 17:30
I'm a girl

Me too! (as if) :rofl:

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 18:23
I'm a girl

sorry my mistake :o

And thanks Mark3001 :)

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 19:44
I'm a girl

sorry my mistake :o

SHE is infact a HE, don't be fooled :rofl:

blackninja980
April 22nd, 2007, 20:33
Hi guys and girls

New to the forum

I'm after some help with a standard ps2.

I hope the problem may be resolved, I can play games no problem, just DVD's come up with the dreaded "Disc Read Error" Any suggestions where I could look or what I could do?

Thanks in advance

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 20:40
Hi guys and girls

New to the forum

I'm after some help with a standard ps2.

I hope the problem may be resolved, I can play games no problem, just DVD's come up with the dreaded "Disc Read Error" Any suggestions where I could look or what I could do?

Thanks in advance

Hi, and welcome to DCEmu...

...Have you tried using a lens cleaner on your PS2, also I reccomend an anti-static cloth for wiping the PS2's disk tray and disks once in a while - I had disk read problems with my PS2 before which I bought a lens cleaner and an anti-static cloth and I was problem free

Hope this helps :)

blackninja980
April 22nd, 2007, 20:43
Hi, and welcome to DCEmu...

...Have you tried using a lens cleaner on your PS2, also I reccomend an anti-static cloth for wiping the PS2's disk tray and disks once in a while - I had disk read problems with my PS2 before which I bought a lens cleaner and an anti-static cloth and I was problem free

Hope this helps :)

Thats what I guessed, I'll give it a go, btw why does my sig not display? :)

blackninja980
April 22nd, 2007, 20:43
Thats what I guessed, I'll give it a go, btw why does my sig not display? :)

It does now :thumbup:

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 21:10
welsh eh? :rofl:

welcome to the site :)

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 21:52
Yup, welcome and welcome...

...Just incase you two forgot that I already welcomed you to the site! :p

TilehurstSouthbank
April 24th, 2007, 18:06
Hi, i'm new to the site. Hope to find plenty of Online Wii owners to interact with. Just got hold of one last week so only have Wii sports at present, but any advice/ tips on using this quality piece of kit would be much appreciated. :)

VampDude
April 26th, 2007, 00:58
Hi, i'm new to the site. Hope to find plenty of Online Wii owners to interact with. Just got hold of one last week so only have Wii sports at present, but any advice/ tips on using this quality piece of kit would be much appreciated. :)

Woah, 2 days without a welcome...

...Anyway, welcome to DCEmu

Plus I'm a Wii user, so if you want any Wii advice I'm good to ask :p

JKKDARK
April 26th, 2007, 01:19

Welcome to the best emulation site! :)

VampDude
April 26th, 2007, 01:41
Welcome to the best emulation site! :)

Welcome to DCEmu JKKDARK :p

Zion
April 26th, 2007, 02:50
Hi im zion, this is a cool site, i think il like it here :)

VampDude
April 26th, 2007, 02:56
Hi im zion, this is a cool site, i think il like it here :)

Welcome Zion, enjoy your stay at DCEmu! :p

newGuy123
April 26th, 2007, 03:56
up!observe this thread.<p><p><p>----------------------------------------<p>free chemistry books (http://free-book.58search.com/relatedTag/Christian.html)

VampDude
April 26th, 2007, 05:01
up!observe this thread.<p><p><p>----------------------------------------<p>free chemistry books (http://free-book.58search.com/relatedTag/Christian.html)

GTFO my site spambot!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shatter
April 27th, 2007, 02:05
Howdy. I'm Shatter. I figure since I already made my shameless plug, I might as well introduce myself.

Um, yah. I used to be a big gamer, but then highschool hit, and I got a social life. I'm kind of addicted to Wii, I almost finished Chrono Trigger and FFVII, but am somehow mentally unable to finish a game. I get to the final level and lose interest. Though I did finish Paper Mario and Mario RPG. I'm really more of a social gamer - multiplayer racers (you know, maybe it's just a Mario thing - I conquered Mario Kart: Double Dash), fighters, and that sort of thing.

I'm pretty much a Nintendo girl, born and bred. Mi hermano bought himself a 360 backinnaday, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Wii, and I never really got into it. Call of Duty II was nice, but the controllers just threw me off.

There it is: Shatter in a nutshell. Help, help. I'm in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell? I mean, what kind of nut has a shell this big? This is ridiculous...

^ I also was a bit of an Austin Powers fan back in the day.

The King
April 27th, 2007, 02:08
Howdy. I'm Shatter. I figure since I already made my shameless plug, I might as well introduce myself.

Um, yah. I used to be a big gamer, but then highschool hit, and I got a social life. I'm kind of addicted to Wii, I almost finished Chrono Trigger and FFVII, but am somehow mentally unable to finish a game. I get to the final level and lose interest. Though I did finish Paper Mario and Mario RPG. I'm really more of a social gamer - multiplayer racers (you know, maybe it's just a Mario thing - I conquered Mario Kart: Double Dash), fighters, and that sort of thing.

I'm pretty much a Nintendo girl, born and bred. Mi hermano bought himself a 360 backinnaday, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Wii, and I never really got into it. Call of Duty II was nice, but the controllers just threw me off.

There it is: Shatter in a nutshell. Help, help. I'm in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell? I mean, what kind of nut has a shell this big? This is ridiculous...

well come one well come all i hope that u find ur gaming needs here as we welcome any one specialy girsl lol rolf

PLZKLLME0080
April 27th, 2007, 02:08
I'm pretty much a Nintendo girl

wow, theres not many girls (that i know of anyway) that play video games. welcome.

Mark30001
April 27th, 2007, 02:14
Welcome to the forums, Shatter! :)

Shatter
April 27th, 2007, 02:21
...I forgot. *Never* mention the lack of a Y chromosome on a strange forum. The Double-X seems to throw a lot people off. Luckily, this seems like a classy place. And moderators out the wazoo, just in case I have to blow my rape whistle.

Question: How can a forum this huge still elicit any sort of response pertaining to gender?

VampDude
April 27th, 2007, 04:14

I see you're making a new-ish start for yourself after a slightly bad one, anyway welcome to DCEmu :)

madato
April 30th, 2007, 06:24
Hey I'm from Toronto, Canada. I play lotsa games and I'm studying music too. Just finishing up high school this year. I play alot of CS and old sega games. We lan at home too with older games like doom, quake 1-3, giants, unreal tournament, and the like.

I just got in the ds homebrew scene after having a ds lite since it came out in june 2006. I built my computer around then too, 7900gt, amd64, 2gb ram. Mostly I built it for doom3 and hl2 and stuff because I play a lot of new pc games too. Civilization 4, Pirates, Quake 4, Guild Wars.

I'm very into music as well. Aside from classical music and piano pieces that I play, I listen to punk and post rock, buncha Japanese stuff too even though I don't speak the language.

But it's good to be here and part of this community. Games are cool and make our lives better one way or another. ;)

VampDude
April 30th, 2007, 07:05
Hey I'm from Toronto, Canada. I play lotsa games and I'm studying music too. Just finishing up high school this year. I play alot of CS and old sega games. We lan at home too with older games like doom, quake 1-3, giants, unreal tournament, and the like.

I just got in the ds homebrew scene after having a ds lite since it came out in june 2006. I built my computer around then too, 7900gt, amd64, 2gb ram. Mostly I built it for doom3 and hl2 and stuff because I play a lot of new pc games too. Civilization 4, Pirates, Quake 4, Guild Wars.

I'm very into music as well. Aside from classical music and piano pieces that I play, I listen to punk and post rock, buncha Japanese stuff too even though I don't speak the language.

But it's good to be here and part of this community. Games are cool and make our lives better one way or another. ;)

Welcome to DCEmu madato

Pokemonkid90
May 2nd, 2007, 01:00
Hey, my names Lene n' I'm from Stavanger Norway!

My xboyfriend gave me his used nds a few weeks back for my birthday, way-to-go gentlemen (sarcasm). Either who, I have a number of rather, silly questions regarding it n' I'd like to make a post in the Nds boards, but alas I cant. Someone please help me!

PS. On a side note, if one of you knows a thing or two, I'd be stupidly happy if I could run spome questions by you, I'm sure I could make it up to you in some way or form, thanks in advance!

VampDude
May 2nd, 2007, 02:52
Hey, my names Lene n' I'm from Stavanger Norway!

My xboyfriend gave me his used nds a few weeks back for my birthday, way-to-go gentlemen (sarcasm). Either who, I have a number of rather, silly questions regarding it n' I'd like to make a post in the Nds boards, but alas I cant. Someone please help me!

PS. On a side note, if one of you knows a thing or two, I'd be stupidly happy if I could run spome questions by you, I'm sure I could make it up to you in some way or form, thanks in advance!

Hi Lene, welcome to DCEmu

The DS/Nintendo boards can be located here:

DS News (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27)

Nintendo Console Discussion Forums (Wii/GC/DS) (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=91)

ranebowbuttmonkey
May 3rd, 2007, 00:55
Hi! Cant wait to start talking up some PSP EMU storms!

JKKDARK
May 3rd, 2007, 00:58
Welcome to all new members!

wow, theres not many girls (that i know of anyway) that play video games. welcome.

well 2 now, Shatter and me

VampDude
May 3rd, 2007, 04:04
well 2 now, Shatter and me

Still only 2, that's Shatter and Pokemonkid90...

...And your not a girl JKK, otherwise you could prove it! (but you don't for some reason) lol :rofl:

JKKDARK
May 3rd, 2007, 04:19
Still only 2, that's Shatter and Pokemonkid90...

...And your not a girl JKK, otherwise you could prove it! (but you don't for some reason) lol :rofl:

I'm getting a camera in the next days :)

VampDude
May 3rd, 2007, 04:53
I'm getting a camera in the next days :)

Really? If you didn't already have a camera, how do you take pictures of your DreamCast stuff and that cat you posted in the Junk forum...

...But it will be nice to actually see if your a girl like you claim to be, you would probably take a picture of someone else thou and claim to be them! lmao :rofl:

Oh and welcome to all new-ish people! :D

1,200 post

elementalice
May 5th, 2007, 04:35
...But it will be nice to actually see if your a girl like you claim to be...
1,200 post

...righto, umm, im not going to figure out what on earth yous are talking about...

anyho, im new and i love cartoony games (even though im in the last year of high school.

my favs are Super Smash Bros., Crash (all of em but expecially Crash Team Racing and Crash 2) and Kirby.

Ima guy... lets just get that straight okay

And finnaly, the best Emulator is the Visualboy Advance

VampDude
May 5th, 2007, 05:05
im new

Welcome to DCEmu

ALAMO695
May 6th, 2007, 00:25
WATS GOOD IM $RICH$ SEND ME A MSG IF U FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUTE THE 360 ELITE MY MSN IS [email protected]

VampDude
May 6th, 2007, 06:23
WATS GOOD IM $RICH$ SEND ME A MSG IF U FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUTE THE 360 ELITE MY MSN IS [email protected]

ummmm, ok...

...uhhhh, welcome to DCEmu

newGuy123
May 10th, 2007, 08:52
up!observe this thread.

VampDude
May 10th, 2007, 13:17
up!observe this thread.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooookay?

Looks like spam

ummmmmmmmmmm, welcome to DCEmu

Gold Line
May 10th, 2007, 14:23
why has newguy123 got a red dot......yes vampdude im looking at you lol

VampDude
May 10th, 2007, 16:23
why has newguy123 got a red dot......yes vampdude im looking at you lol

He's a spammer, 3 posts and all 3 posts are mentioning going to other sites or blah blah and whatever...

...Why shouldn't I give spammers RED dots?

his posts (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=1169321)

Gold Line
May 10th, 2007, 16:29
lol -rep the spammer lol

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 04:20
lol -rep the spammer lol

Indeed, oh and welcome to DCEmu Gold Line (I don't think I welcomed you before) :p

Gold Line
May 11th, 2007, 04:32
lol hello vamp dude its nice to meet you :)

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 04:50
lol hello vamp dude its nice to meet you :)

Yes, very nice to meet me...

...Anyhow, enjoy your stay at the JUNK forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=198) on DCEmu :D

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 10:25
hello n00b gold line!

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 10:47
hello n00b gold line!

Welcome to DCEmu gdf, so what exactly does the initials of gdf stand for?

I've guessed and only came up with GunDamFAN, but I'm probably wrong?

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 11:28
you are very wrong. my username is totally accidental.

i got sw rogue squadron for xmas when i was 7 or 8 and the name entry letter wheel thing was too hard to control. attempting to put the letters "FRA" (the 1st half of my name. the thing only let you put 3 letters) i accidentally entered "GDF" (no lower case in the letter wheel) so i decided to call myself that for all games.

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 11:34
you are very wrong. my username is totally accidental.

i got sw rogue squadron for xmas when i was 7 or 8 and the name entry letter wheel thing was too hard to control. attempting to put the letters "FRA" (the 1st half of my name. the thing only let you put 3 letters) i accidentally entered "GDF" (no lower case in the letter wheel) so i decided to call myself that for all games.

So if FRA is the 1st half of your name, I'm guessing you are called Frank??? lol :p

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 11:48
no, 3 is half of 6 incase you hadn't noticed :P

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 12:22
Frazer then! lol :p

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 13:55
yes
(except s instead of z)

NotThat1337
May 12th, 2007, 18:18
lo all. Hows it going?

Because the 'records' indicate I haven't posted I was nearly forced to come here to get rid of that message :p

Like - PS2, DS, Godofwar1/2, MGS's, Mario everything (except number 3..), American Dad, Scrubs, Lost, Boondocks, Jackass type things

Dislike - Zelda, Marzipan

Gizmo356
May 12th, 2007, 18:44
Welcome to the forums stick around there fun :p

VampDude
May 13th, 2007, 03:00
lo all. Hows it going?

Because the 'records' indicate I haven't posted I was nearly forced to come here to get rid of that message :p

Like - PS2, DS, Godofwar1/2, MGS's, Mario everything (except number 3..), American Dad, Scrubs, Lost, Boondocks, Jackass type things

Dislike - Zelda, Marzipan

Welcome to DCEmu

Welcome to the forums stick around they're fun :p

Gizmo... You have bad grammar, go back to school! :rofl:

gdf
May 13th, 2007, 11:47
i know he clearly never looked at the thread in junk properly!

and welcome dude.

NotThat1337
May 14th, 2007, 15:37
Cheers guys :)

VampDude
May 14th, 2007, 20:57
Cheers guys :)

You're welcome

Gold Line
May 14th, 2007, 21:33
hello and welcome to DCEmu NotThat1337 + gdf :)

Logtar
May 18th, 2007, 15:35
Handle : Logtar
Geek Level : +9
Vid Games: PS2, GC, DS, DC, N64.
Anime: Otakuwannabe

.... That's about it.

Triv1um
May 18th, 2007, 15:42
Er... Welcome to the forums :)

Gold Line
May 18th, 2007, 15:53

.... That's about it.

um well hello :confused:

VampDude
May 18th, 2007, 17:20
Hello new person!

kcajblue
May 19th, 2007, 01:35
very odd introduction.
but welcome! :D

JKKDARK
May 19th, 2007, 02:32
Welcome to the only N-Gage user on the net (Logtar)

acn010
May 19th, 2007, 02:38
lol, welcome

Mark30001
May 19th, 2007, 02:47

.... That's about it.

Welcome to the forums! :)

gdf
May 19th, 2007, 13:15
yeah 'sup!

(nice avy marcus)

Logtar
May 24th, 2007, 19:37
What was so weird about the introduction, is there a certain code that must be followed?

Sonicboy 101
May 24th, 2007, 19:40
What was so weird about the introduction, is there a certain code that must be followed?

Uhh, not really.
Welcome anyway. :)

Vampbri-n
May 26th, 2007, 13:49
um just joined so hy erveryone....

VampDude
May 26th, 2007, 14:34
um just joined so hey erveryone....

Hi, so your name "Vampbri-n" are you a Vamp like me? That would be cool! :D

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/8/5/26/000449403/f_VAMP7755665m_acd55a9.png

Vampbri-n
May 26th, 2007, 14:42
yes so is my girl friend kelsey and all of my cousins few of my friends and my dog.

Gold Line
May 26th, 2007, 15:14
can one of you bite me i want to be a vamp :(

VampDude
May 26th, 2007, 16:55
yes so is my girl friend kelsey and all of my cousins few of my friends and my dog.

Cool, I'm a much more powerful vampire than you thou :D

JKKDARK
May 26th, 2007, 19:20
Welcome aboard Vampbri-n

Gold Line
May 26th, 2007, 19:33
yes welcome to the forums

acn010
May 26th, 2007, 19:35
Lol. Goth People Ha Ah Ha

VampDude
May 26th, 2007, 23:52
Lol. Goth People Ha Ah Ha

Not all Vamp people are Goth, some are just wannabe Goth/Vamp's. I smell a wannabe Vamp, I'm the one and only Vampire on DCEmu!

Triv1um
May 27th, 2007, 00:16
I'm the one and only Emo on DCEmu!
http://infostore.org/info/1752878/Finding_Emo__by_Whisper_of_Shadows.jpg

----

Haha, welcome to the forums vamp.

SnesR0X
May 27th, 2007, 00:25
poor little fishy

Vampbri-n
May 27th, 2007, 11:31
Not all Vamp people are Goth, some are just wannabe Goth/Vamp's. I smell a wannabe Vamp, I'm the one and only Vampire on DCEmu!

didn't gold line want to be a vampire to:eek: theres like hundreds of or kind. im what is know as an EX. vampires genetically bred so they have the prefect weapon:thumbup: Your breed is coming to an end.:rofl:

VampDude
May 27th, 2007, 16:22
----

Haha, welcome to the forums vamp.

Yeah yeah, whatever... I reported your post (editing quotation)

didn't gold line want to be a vampire to:eek: theres like hundreds of or kind. im what is know as an EX. vampires genetically bred so they have the prefect weapon:thumbup: Your breed is coming to an end.:rofl:

Whatever, your breed is non-existent!

acn010
May 27th, 2007, 16:26
lol, i saw that pic in on e of those T-Shirts there selling in Hot Topic stores

GanonsMaster
May 30th, 2007, 01:00
Hi everyone. This is my first day so, yeah.

JKKDARK
May 30th, 2007, 01:07
Welcome to DCEmu, GanonsMaster :)

VampDude
May 30th, 2007, 02:14

Welcome, nice avatar! :p

ganondorf
May 30th, 2007, 03:08
So, your name is GanonsMaster. Well my name is Ganondorf. And let me just tell you you will not be my master.

Cybeat
May 30th, 2007, 07:41
Hey guys. I'm new. Call me by my username Cybeat. I'm still new at homebrews and emulation, so please teach me a lot about it later.

Vampbri-n
May 30th, 2007, 11:02

If im not mistaken is your avater (can't spell is right :mad: ) oni link from majoras mask.:confused:

almost forgot hey cybeat, ganonsmaster whats good? im kinda new to, I've only been here for like one/two weeks so wazup?

VampDude
May 30th, 2007, 15:04
Hey guys. I'm new. Call me by my username Cybeat. I'm still new at homebrews and emulation, so please teach me a lot about it later.

Welcome :)

If I'm not mistaken, is your avatar (can't spell it right :mad: ) Oni Link from Majoras Mask.:confused:

Almost forgot hey Cybeat, GanonsMaster what's good? I'm kinda new too, I've only been here for like one/two weeks so what's up?

And Vampbri-n, please use proper spellings and grammar when you type...

...Because everything you type gives me a headache when I read it, and I have to translate your bad spelling and grammar to something that I can actually class as readable! :(

Kramer
May 30th, 2007, 15:43
Welcome :)

And Vampbri-n, please use proper spellings and grammar when you type...

...Because everything you type gives me a headache when I read it, and I have to translate your bad spelling and grammar to something that I can actually class as readable! :(

Pfft.

Shadowblind
May 30th, 2007, 15:49
New people: Get an avatar. Helps me remember you :D

VampDude
May 30th, 2007, 17:12
Pfft.

Uh huh, and then what? :rofl:

Cybeat
May 30th, 2007, 17:17
So, where do I ask about emulators and stuff?

Gold Line
May 30th, 2007, 17:23

in the psp help forum

VampDude
May 30th, 2007, 18:29

Wherever the topic is permitted!

Gold Line
May 30th, 2007, 18:55
stop posting in big bold letters :rofl:

VampDude
May 30th, 2007, 19:56
stop posting in big bold letters :rofl:

Why?

I'm using a bold-ish (and cool) font called MASON

Anyway, welcome to DCEmu :)

Gold Line
May 30th, 2007, 20:03
vamp dude you have welcomed me 3 times now :rofl:

stop with the big bold text

Vampbri-n
May 30th, 2007, 22:20
i can't spell good if you don't like it report me!

VampDude
May 31st, 2007, 00:10
vamp dude you have welcomed me 3 times now :rofl:

stop with the big bold text

Welcoming you 3 times is just me being polite! lol :p

i can't spell good if you don't like it report me!

Ok, but can't you just save me the bother and just report yourself??? (joke) :rofl:

kcajblue
May 31st, 2007, 00:46
why are you guys discussing something offtopic of introducing yourselves.

VampDude
May 31st, 2007, 01:10
why are you guys discussing something offtopic of introducing yourselves.

I'm introducing myself thou,
my name is VampDude and I've been here since August 2006

JKKDARK
May 31st, 2007, 01:12
I'm introducing myself thou,
my name is VampDude and I've been here since August 2006

VampDude, next time I see you spamming in a non-JUNK section, I will use the Report button and later contact an administrator.

acn010
May 31st, 2007, 01:35
ha ha ha ha.... take that..
well everyone welcome and enjoy Dcemu ;)

Cybeat
June 1st, 2007, 06:49
Wherever the topic is permitted!

Where are they?

Vampbri-n
June 1st, 2007, 10:44
You need to search for it, don't mind what these other people say.

VampDude
June 1st, 2007, 16:08
Where are they?

Here you go, all the console Homebrew/Emulation forums of DCEmu

Dreamcast Gaming, Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=25)

PSP Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=48)

PS2 Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=206)

PS3 Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=201)

Nintendo Wii/GameCube Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=219)

Nintendo DS Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=215)

Xbox, Xbox360 & Zune Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=196)

You need to search for it, don't mind what these other people say.

I seem to recall these other people (i.e: me) being here much longer than you and knowing what we are talking about, you on the other hand don't. Oh and please stop spamming the forum, I know you are trying to fit in here but seriously the way you've been acting around here since you've joined I don't think anyone here actually likes you...

...I know I don't, which is why I don't have a problem pressing the report button on your posts whenever I see fit to do so!

Shadowblind
June 1st, 2007, 16:14
I seem to recall these other people (i.e: me) being here much longer than you and knowing what we are talking about, you on the other hand don't. Oh and please stop spamming the forum, I know you are trying to fit in here but seriously the way you've been acting around here since you've joined I don't think anyone here actually likes you...

...I know I don't, which is why I don't have a problem pressing the report button on your posts whenever I see fit to do so!

Hes one of the only four people on my friends list. That comment about not listening to people was a little uncalled for, though....but in no way do i think its spamming. Unlike a certain few JUNK goers :p and an orbital feline.

VampDude, next time I see you spamming in a non-JUNK section, I will use the Report button and later contact an administrator.

And I can only imagine what choice words they'll have to say to you...

JKKDARK
June 1st, 2007, 16:22
And I can only imagine what choice words they'll have to say to you...
I hope you can prove it because I don't want to know you are spamming or trying to insult me.

Vampbri-n
June 1st, 2007, 19:49
Hes one of the only four people on my friends list. That comment about not listening to people was a little uncalled for, though.

i meant other people not people like you. Vampdude i don't care if you hate me.

Well wlecome everyone you i didn't see thats new to these forums:thumbup:
Shadow your on my friend list to thanks man.

VampDude
June 1st, 2007, 20:38
i meant other people not people like you. Vampdude i don't care if you hate me

Shut up, and stop spamming...

...This is not a discussion thread, if you want a discussion thread create one in the JUNK forum where you belong or at least help someone in one of the forums!

Vampbri-n is an assclown!

Vampbri-n
June 1st, 2007, 20:44
i said hello to everyone
if you ask me your not following what it says about respecting other members in your sig

VampDude
June 1st, 2007, 20:54
i said hello to everyone
if you ask me your not following what it says about respecting other members in your sig

Shut up, you only welcome new members when they introduce themselves. Otherwise all you are doing is posting pointlessly to build your post count, which that's exactly what you are doing!

Vampbri-n = stupid n00b!

Vampbri-n
June 1st, 2007, 20:57
think what you want

VampDude
June 1st, 2007, 21:22
think what you want

Ok, but stop posting here unless there is a new member who introduces themself

Strebor
June 1st, 2007, 22:34
Hi Guys,

Just found this site while looking to see if I can do anything to my Dreamcast to get it working on my HDTV.

I have always been interested in flashing my PSP but always seem to have the wrong firmware. Any info you can point me to would be great.

Site looks amazing. Got a lot of reading to do.

Strebor :thumbup:

Vampbri-n
June 1st, 2007, 22:39
whatz good man welcome to the fourms.
Is that better everyone?

VampDude
June 1st, 2007, 23:00
Hi Guys,

Just found this site while looking to see if I can do anything to my Dreamcast to get it working on my HDTV.

I have always been interested in flashing my PSP but always seem to have the wrong firmware. Any info you can point me to would be great.

Site looks amazing. Got a lot of reading to do.

Strebor :thumbup:

Try the PSP Help Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80)

And welcome to DCEmu :)

akirason
June 3rd, 2007, 23:20
Tsup! Newbie to the forum! Glad to be a part of your community! :D
I'm a huge gamer: mainly using my newly modded PSP (2.71FW --> 2.71 HEN-D w/DEVHOOK --> 1.50 --> 3.03 OE-C)
But I also throw down on PS3, XBOX 360 and the Nintendo Wii. NEWayz, I hope to be contributing to this forum!

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 23:34
Welcome to the forum, akirason! Good luck with your PSP and the homebrew! :)

akirason
June 3rd, 2007, 23:52
Thanks JKKDARK! I actually thought it was hard to do the whole downgrade, but it actually wasn't. The guide that used to do it had some major holes in them,.. but I figured out what those holes were and actually did it! :p
NEWayz, thanks again!

VampDude
June 4th, 2007, 02:46
Welcome akirason :)

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 03:04
Are you and vampbri-n the same person?^^

VampDude
June 4th, 2007, 03:20
Are you and vampbri-n the same person?^^

NO, I'm not Vampbri-n and Vampbri-n isn't me...

But because (I think) he's "gone" now that JUNK is closed I thought I would steal his avatar and signature just for the hell of it! lmao :rofl:

If you are unsure (that I'm telling the truth) you can always ask a member of staff! lol :D

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 03:26
k :rofl:

Vampbri-n
June 4th, 2007, 23:11
welcome new guy.

Fohn
June 6th, 2007, 04:40
Hola! I'm new here, my friend told me about this site since I was having a little bit of trouble with my PSP, so here I am!

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2007, 04:44
Your friend said the correct site! Welcome to DCEmu, Fohn :)

VampDude
June 6th, 2007, 04:46
Hola! I'm new here, my friend told me about this site since I was having a little bit of trouble with my PSP, so here I am!

Welcome, and hopefully you will get your PSP sorted! :)

S34MU5
June 6th, 2007, 18:00
Hi new people

DanskiH
June 6th, 2007, 22:55
Hey folks:D

I had an urge to play some Skies of Arcadia after talking to a friend about how it would probably be a awesome game to re-release with some updates on current gen consoles, and after digging out my DC and tracking down some guides to deal with the resetting issue mine had before it went into storage I was wondering if there was still much of a community for the thing

And to my total surprise I wind up here to find that the DC community is very much alive:D

I'll admit right away I'm pretty bewildered by the whole 'home brew' side of things but I'm glad that there is a way for me to get those extra downloads for various games that have long since vanished

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2007, 23:18
Welcome to DCEmu, DanskiH. Skies of Arcadia kick ass, enjoy the game :)

VampDude
June 7th, 2007, 00:09
Hey folks:D

I had an urge to play some Skies of Arcadia after talking to a friend about how it would probably be a awesome game to re-release with some updates on current gen consoles, and after digging out my DC and tracking down some guides to deal with the resetting issue mine had before it went into storage I was wondering if there was still much of a community for the thing

And to my total surprise I wind up here to find that the DC community is very much alive:D

I'll admit right away I'm pretty bewildered by the whole 'home brew' side of things but I'm glad that there is a way for me to get those extra downloads for various games that have long since vanished

The DC community never died, anyway welcome to DCEmu! :D

SMASHWHAMMY
June 7th, 2007, 15:03
I am the SmashWhammy.
I can take your bucks and knock you out!
http://sonicwhammy.20fr.com/presslck.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Super-smash-bros-brawl-20060510074501608.png
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/pylman/art/whammyhammer.gif

Chameleon
June 7th, 2007, 15:07
Try taking my bucks, I will fight for it...LOL

Nice to see you join dcemu, i hope you like what you see.

VampDude
June 8th, 2007, 04:13
I am the SmashWhammy.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Super-smash-bros-brawl-20060510074501608.png

Welcome to DCEmu

acn010
June 8th, 2007, 05:38
welcome... well its getting late for me now, so night!!!

Vampbri-n
June 8th, 2007, 11:09
I am the SmashWhammy.

wow thats so funny:rofl: , yay there're more guys like u here.:thumbup: welcome man, hope you can provide me with some comic relief.:thumbup:

nintendo_BrEnDo2007
June 9th, 2007, 16:53
HI MY NAME IS NINTENDO_BRENDO and i recently got r4 4 ds i look foward to downloading homebrew

Sonicboy 101
June 9th, 2007, 17:00
HI MY NAME IS NINTENDO_BRENDO and i recently got r4 4 ds i look foward to downloading homebrew

Welcome! :)

Vampbri-n
June 9th, 2007, 17:10
welcome brendo, i like your avatar

nintendo_BrEnDo2007
June 9th, 2007, 17:15
tank u

Mark30001
June 9th, 2007, 17:18
Welcome to the forums! :)

nintendo_BrEnDo2007
June 9th, 2007, 22:07
thanks guys

dylandangles
June 9th, 2007, 22:39
Hello dcemu ;),
I'm not really new here since I joined last September but I have just recently started posting. I'm a regular member at QJ (about 1300 posts) but i grew tired of that site due to the constant flaming, overwhelming population of noobs, and extremely strict, ban-happy moderators.

I have 2 Psp's. A white 3.50OFW and a black 3.40OE-A'. I also have a white DS lite and I'm planning on buying an M3 lite as soon as I get the money.

And incase you haven't noticed (look at my sig) I do GBA Pokemon rom hacks.

Vampbri-n
June 10th, 2007, 11:34
hey man if you got pokemon we should battle on wifi.

johnd2
June 10th, 2007, 22:26
Hi! im new to the site! Happy to be a part of it.

JKKDARK
June 10th, 2007, 22:35
Welcome to DCEmu, dylandangles and johnd2 :)

VampDude
June 12th, 2007, 20:54

Hello dcemu ;),
I'm not really new here since I joined last September but I have just recently started posting. I'm a regular member at QJ (about 1300 posts) but i grew tired of that site due to the constant flaming, overwhelming population of noobs, and extremely strict, ban-happy moderators.

I have 2 Psp's. A white 3.50OFW and a black 3.40OE-A'. I also have a white DS lite and I'm planning on buying an M3 lite as soon as I get the money.

And incase you haven't noticed (look at my sig) I do GBA Pokemon rom hacks.

Welcome to DCEmu

Vampbri-n
June 14th, 2007, 19:48

What do you hope tp accomplish here on DCEMU?

gdf
June 14th, 2007, 21:48
more than you hopefully! (joke!)

Vampbri-n
June 14th, 2007, 23:05
im helping people, my post just don't show it.

Gold Line
June 14th, 2007, 23:13
hello new people :D

VampDude
June 15th, 2007, 19:15
What do you hope tp accomplish here on DCEMU?

World Domination maybe? (that would've been my answer if you asked me) lol :p

acn010
June 15th, 2007, 19:20
get respect, gain friends (also enemies) and have fun ;)

Vampbri-n
June 15th, 2007, 19:37
World Domination maybe? (that would've been my answer if you asked me) lol :p

well you go do that, im thinking of another dimension:thumbup:

VampDude
June 16th, 2007, 06:22
well you go do that, im thinking of another dimension:thumbup:

The 5th dimension of the 7th Hell Dimension is a good place to start, I hear it's a good place to have a vacation! :D

Vampbri-n
June 16th, 2007, 11:02
cool i'll see to that.

the_eternal_dark
June 16th, 2007, 16:30
I'm thinking more like th Twilight Zone.

Vampbri-n
June 16th, 2007, 21:41
from zelda yeah that would be cool, lets get back on topic ok?

VampDude
June 16th, 2007, 23:31
from zelda yeah that would be cool, lets get back on topic ok?

I think it was you who took this off topic, from the line below this topic shall not go off topic (or those who do shall go punished)

crwnthyfrnicatr
June 25th, 2007, 17:25
hi i am new to this forum :] and i would like to get started on the right foot i have alot of rare mugen characters so if any of you need any i probably have it i am willing to trade just send me a pm

Sonicboy 101
June 25th, 2007, 17:31
hi i am new to this forum :] and i would like to get started on the right foot i have alot of rare mugen characters so if any of you need any i probably have it i am willing to trade just send me a pm

Hello, enjoy your stay here. :)
By the way, what rare mugen characters may they be? :D

Gold Line
June 25th, 2007, 17:34
mugen!? i love mugen.
i bet i have more rare chars than you, lol
anyway welcome to our nice loving forums :rofl:

~~~ToKer~~~
June 25th, 2007, 18:16
hi nicknames toker... i just got my psp n i dont have wireless internet... i downloaded a 1.5 EBOOT.pbp file but idk how to update the psp ... some1 help me ima newb!

Gold Line
June 25th, 2007, 18:27
you should ask in the psp help forum people will give you all the help you need.

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 19:28
hi nicknames toker... i just got my psp n i dont have wireless internet... i downloaded a 1.5 EBOOT.pbp file but idk how to update the psp ... some1 help me ima newb!

Welcome to DCEmu, the PSP help forum in the PSP section is the place you need to be

JKKDARK
June 26th, 2007, 00:49
Welcome to the forums, Toker

Nodtveidt
June 26th, 2007, 03:26
Guess I should fill in a post here... :)

I'm Necros Ihsan Nödtveidt, generally just referred to as "Nodtveidt". I'm the lead programmer and co-founder of the independent games development label Frozen Utopia, a group dedicated to the development of new games for the PC Engine. I also own an independent PC software label for the development of adult games, and am also part of the Plantasy Studios software label (PC gaming again). I eventually plan to develop for the Dreamcast. I have worked with computers since 1984, I've been in and out of professional game development on the PC and Commodore 64 over the years (my last C64 release was in 1991), I've also experimented on several consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Jaguar, GBA, Xbox 360) before settling in with the one that was the most viable at the time, which was the PC Engine. When I was involved with the MUGEN scene, people knew me as "sn0ball", I am mostly known for my original backgrounds as well as "Black Satin", an unfinished MUGEN game. I released one unfinished character from the game, "Megan", and I still have her here today in her unfinished form. She works without error in Winmugen, and I would have no problems distributing her to anyone who might want her.

So...I guess that just about does it for me. :)

JKKDARK
June 26th, 2007, 03:45
Guess I should fill in a post here... :)

I'm Necros Ihsan Nödtveidt, generally just referred to as "Nodtveidt". I'm the lead programmer and co-founder of the independent games development label Frozen Utopia, a group dedicated to the development of new games for the PC Engine. I also own an independent PC software label for the development of adult games, and am also part of the Plantasy Studios software label (PC gaming again). I eventually plan to develop for the Dreamcast. I have worked with computers since 1984, I've been in and out of professional game development on*the PC and Commodore 64 over the years (my last C64 release was in 1991), I've also experimented on several consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Jaguar, GBA, Xbox 360) before settling in with the one that was the most viable at the time, which was the PC Engine. When I was involved with the MUGEN scene, people knew me as "sn0ball", I am mostly known for my original backgrounds as well as "Black Satin", an unfinished MUGEN game. I released one unfinished character from the game, "Megan", and I still have her here today in her unfinished form. She works without error in Winmugen, and I would have no problems distributing her to anyone who might want her.

So...I guess that just about does it for me. :)

Welcome to DCEmu! And glad to know you will work on the Dreamcast, it's still thinking :)

sKilled
June 27th, 2007, 09:35
Hi all - my names sKilled (a fusion of skilled and killed because if your not one, your likely the other). I have stopped by on several occaisions in a 'look but don't touch' kinda way as my PSP was FW 3.1o which came that way - Japanese PSP in champagne gold with a TA-082 motherboard. But now, thanks to n00bz downloader and DaX's 3.4o OE I can now also engange in all the fun and games I have hitherto only read about.

My first mission is to get Deniskas MapThis! working as we won't get official Sony support for the GPS here in New Zealand, plus I'm off with the missus to visit our family in Italy, so I wanna have a play under the guise of exploration.

Anyway, a big pre-emptive thanks to the mods for creating such a nice forum, and I hope I can give back at least a fraction of that which I get out of it.

SnesR0X
June 27th, 2007, 09:53
Hi all - my names sKilled (a fusion of skilled and killed because if your not one, your likely the other). I have stopped by on several occaisions in a 'look but don't touch' kinda way as my PSP was FW 3.1o which came that way - Japanese PSP in champagne gold with a TA-082 motherboard. But now, thanks to n00bz downloader and DaX's 3.4o OE I can now also engange in all the fun and games I have hitherto only read about.

My first mission is to get Deniskas MapThis! working as we won't get official Sony support for the GPS here in New Zealand, plus I'm off with the missus to visit our family in Italy, so I wanna have a play under the guise of exploration.

Anyway, a big pre-emptive thanks to the mods for creating such a nice forum, and I hope I can give back at least a fraction of that which I get out of it.

I envy your gold PSP. Welcome to DCemu!

spacy51
June 27th, 2007, 15:49
Hi there, my name's spacy. You might know me as a former ROM hacker and hacking tools developer from the German Filb community, or as the developer behind the VBA-S GBA emulator fork or as the moderator of the accordant forum over at ngemu. You may also know me as the blogger from http://spacy.efx2.com/ or as the developer of dpgmux, a small console utility and some scripts to convert videos for MoonShell, a Nintendo DS media player.

Well, if you still don't know me - now's your chance :)

VampDude
June 27th, 2007, 15:59

Welcome sKilled to DCEmu

Hi there, my name's spacy. You might know me as a former ROM hacker and hacking tools developer from the German Filb community, or as the developer behind the VBA-S GBA emulator fork or as the moderator of the accordant forum over at ngemu. You may also know me as the blogger from http://spacy.efx2.com/ or as the developer of dpgmux, a small console utility and some scripts to convert videos for MoonShell, a Nintendo DS media player.

Well, if you still don't know me - now's your chance :)

Welcome spacy51 too DCEmu, ROM's and ROM hacking talk is prohibited on DCEmu so luckily for yourself you are a former ROM hacker and not a current ROM hacker!

spartan.
June 29th, 2007, 03:22
hello, ime spartan. i am completely new to the homebrew scene so sorry if i ask noob questions

JKKDARK
June 29th, 2007, 03:26
Hello spartan, welcome to DCEmu. And don't wory for the questions, most of us were also noobs ;)

VampDude
June 29th, 2007, 21:28
hello, im spartan. i am completely new to the homebrew scene so sorry if i ask noob questions

Welcome to DCEmu, the PSP Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=48) has quite a few people asking n00bish questions all the time so you wont be alone there! :D

Illusion KID
June 29th, 2007, 22:56
just want to say "hello" to everybody! well, i think theres not really much to say! :P

So then... make way for the illusion... an
experienced playa...

VampDude
June 29th, 2007, 23:40
just want to say "hello" to everybody! well, i think theres not really much to say! :P

So then... make way for the illusion... an
experienced playa...

Welcome to DCEmu

parkermauney
June 30th, 2007, 16:47
Welcome all of you.

Illusion KID doos illusions.

Sonicboy 101
June 30th, 2007, 17:04
Welcome!

Welcome all of you.

Illusion KID doos illusions.

You don't say...
:D

herbert13
July 1st, 2007, 15:48
hello

im spodger15 s brother waiting for my psp to arrive then to code for it

Shrygue
July 1st, 2007, 16:39
Hello Herbert13, I heard a little about you at The Playground (http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=d3edd74eee0a16e9fac2069469594b 73&). Welcome to DCEmu.

VampDude
July 1st, 2007, 20:09
hello

im spodger15 s brother waiting for my psp to arrive then to code for it

Welcome to DCEmu, hopefully your PSP arrives soon! :)

JKKDARK
July 1st, 2007, 20:19
Welcome to DCEmu, herbert13. Glad to see another PSP coder here :)

kcajblue
July 1st, 2007, 23:31
welcome to the forums herbert.

General Plot
July 2nd, 2007, 04:50
Well, I've been registered here for some time, but figured I'd make my presence a little better known. I'm sure most of you know me already from the other emulation sites (NGEmu/Emutalk/General Emulation), for those that don't, I'm a betatester for PCSX2 and NullDC, as well as an admin for NGEmu and site owner of General Emulation. I'm going to be a bit more active here now than I have been in the past. Good to have another site to add to the daily visits links.:D

Malksta
July 2nd, 2007, 04:51
Welcome, General Plot, we have another 1337 xD

Mark30001
July 2nd, 2007, 05:48
Welcome Plot! :)

General Plot
July 2nd, 2007, 07:18
Thanks guys, glad to be here.:)

Xtreme2damax
July 7th, 2007, 00:09
Hi I'm Xtreme2damax. I'm from Auburn, New York in the USA and currently enjoy my hobbies of Emulation and Playing PC/Console games.

I am currently registered at a variety of emulation websites such as: emuforums (Ngemu), Emutalk, and General Emulation under the same username of Xtreme2damax.

I am very good about following the rules of forums, have common sense and a good understanding on what is and isn't allowed on a public forum. General Plot can verify this.

I currently have 0 Warnings, 0 Infractions and 0 Bans on all the previously listed emulation forums. I currently moderate a couple of sections at General Plots forum, which is down at the moment because of all the problems that happened on the DCemu server (I'm sorry to hear about that, why anyone would want to attack this site or any other like it is beyond me)

I hope I can be a good addition to your userbase. I currently spend a great majority of my time at Ngemu and GeneralEmu, so if I'm not here or don't post much don't think I've abandoned you;)

JKKDARK
July 7th, 2007, 00:27
Hi I'm Xtreme2damax. I'm from Auburn, New York in the USA and currently enjoy my blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I am currently registered at a variety of emulation websites such as: blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I am very good about following the rules of forums, blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I currently have 0 Warnings, 0 Infractions and blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... . I currently moderate a couple of sections at General Plots forum, which is down at the moment because blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I hope I can be a good addition to your userbase. I currently spend a great majority of my time at blah... blah... blah... blah...

very interesting, my friend, very interesting. Welcome to DCEmu, the best homebrew site.

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 00:41
Hi I'm Xtreme2damax.

Welcome to DCEmu, nobody really cares about what other sites you are currently with. We all stick to our own here, and that's DCEmu! :)

Xtreme2damax
July 7th, 2007, 00:56
Welcome to DCEmu, nobody really cares about what other sites you are currently with. We all stick to our own here, and that's DCEmu! :)

Yeah I figured that, but I didn't want people to think I was just another n00b and would invite trouble, hence the explanation:p

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 01:12
Yeah I figured that, but I didn't want people to think I was just another n00b and would invite trouble, hence the explanation:p

A n00b you may be, until you prove yourself. But we were all n00b's once, your title says that your a DCEmu Newbie! lol :p

General Plot
July 7th, 2007, 11:32
Yeah, X2DM's a great guy. Very helpful for us, and I'm sure he will be here.:)

nights777
July 9th, 2007, 08:40
Uhm...I'm nights....some people might know me from QJ under my banned name The_Master_Chief...wow the avatar i want to upload is 3 kb too big.

JKKDARK
July 9th, 2007, 17:36
Uhm...I'm nights....some people might know me from QJ under my banned name The_Master_Chief...wow the avatar i want to upload is 3 kb too big.

Welcome nights! QJ sucks, glad to know you joined DCEmu, the best homebrew site :)

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 17:58
Just link your ava from imageshack.

VampDude
July 9th, 2007, 18:08

Welcome to DCEmu, QJ probably sucks anyway as I've never actually been there myself (everything I need is here). And as for your avatar 3kb should upload easily, mine was 19.6kb when I uploaded it.

mrfunkymoses
July 9th, 2007, 21:16
How's things? I got a little problem here, I downloaded chess homebrew game for psp and I dont know how to start it help me please... thank you...

JKKDARK
July 9th, 2007, 21:39
How's things? I got a little problem here, I downloaded chess homebrew game for psp and I dont know how to start it help me please... thank you...

Hi mrfunkymoses, and welcome to the forums. Please make a thread in the correct section (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=48) with your problem ;)

station4u
July 9th, 2007, 22:02
Hi, new to the site..

Please check out our new website: thestation4u.co.uk

Sonicboy 101
July 9th, 2007, 22:16
Hello station4u, mrfunkymoses, welcome to the forums.

gdf
July 9th, 2007, 23:52
welcome. and jkkdark stop being so nice in this thread, it doesn't correctly portray your forum personality

VampDude
July 10th, 2007, 01:09

Welcome to DCEmu, anything you need to know about homebrew games/app's you've come to the right place! :D

bozrom
July 15th, 2007, 23:48
Just getting into DS stuff and this appears to be the place to be. Purchased M3 DS simply and been looking at NDeSmuME all good stuff.

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2007, 23:52
Welcome to the forums, bozrom ;) You will get all your answers on DCEmu.

callsignAPOLLO
July 16th, 2007, 07:28
I'm new to this forum but I've referred to it for years for information. I've just now become a member. I'm almost exclusively concerned with psp homebrew. Nice to meet you all!

I have a question, how and when can you post a new thread???

Mark30001
July 16th, 2007, 07:46
Welcome to the forums!

I have a question, how and when can you post a new thread???

You should be able to post threads anywhere (except the News forums). If you would like to post Gaming/Homebrew news, feel free to do so in the Submit News (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117) forum. From there, a forum moderator will review it and move it to the designated news forum.

Enjoy your stay here at DCEmu UK! :)

kcajblue
July 16th, 2007, 10:03
welcome to the forums callsign.

lol, mark, you cant hide your edit.
what did you edit out.

Mark30001
July 16th, 2007, 16:38
Double-post

kcajblue
July 17th, 2007, 05:10
ahh. i see.
keep up the good work. :)

defunkt
July 17th, 2007, 17:37
Hello all! New here! This seems like a great resource. I hope I can get my gPSP working!

Shrygue
July 17th, 2007, 18:30
Welcome to DCEmu forums defunkt. Enjoy your stay here and make sure to abide by the rules.

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 18:33
welcome to the forums everyone :)

kcajblue
July 17th, 2007, 21:28
welcome to the forums.
as ykb said. follow the rules. :)

harryohh
July 17th, 2007, 23:58
Hello everybody.I'm saying hello because I have to to gain access to the other forums.