PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

JKKDARK
July 18th, 2007, 00:05
Welcome to the DCEmu community, harryohh ;)

Vampbri-n
July 18th, 2007, 01:12
welcome, what exactly are you going to do with this new access?

JKKDARK
July 18th, 2007, 01:27
welcome, what exactly are you going to do with this new access?

Download files form the forum

Vampbri-n
July 18th, 2007, 01:29
yeah but he might do something worse.........jk

Evon von Vampdragn
July 18th, 2007, 21:37
Hello everyone, my i'm Evon von Vampdragn. I was asked to join this homebrew site by my cousin (yes in real life) Vampbri-n. I don't know if i can help this site in any way but i most diffenitly will try my best. If i could be of assistence please notify me. Hope i did this introduction right.
I will be more then happy to make friends with everyone so hello once again.

kcajblue
July 18th, 2007, 22:56
welcome to the forums.
and i was wondering why your same had vamp in it and why your sig have a lot of vamps in it lol.

JKKDARK
July 18th, 2007, 23:27
Hello everyone, my i'm Evon von Vampdragn. I was asked to join this homebrew site by my cousin (yes in real life) Vampbri-n. I don't know if i can help this site in any way but i most diffenitly will try my best. If i could be of assistence please notify me. Hope i did this introduction right.

OMG OMG Vampbri-n brother! :eek:

mexicansnake
July 19th, 2007, 05:57

Wellcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy them;) .

Bienvenido a los foros espero que no seas igual que tu primo...:rolleyes:

Evon von Vampdragn
July 19th, 2007, 12:05
You know whats weird about me mexican snake, im half puerto rican and half german. the way i sound is weird. Also thanks for the spanish subtitle.

apondesign
July 19th, 2007, 12:19
Hello, I am 25 but still love emulation and old classics.
Arcade was always a big part of my summer holidays and I can appreciate stuff like 20 pixels used for the character of Mario, or Street fighter tournaments with friends.
I have a question... how many posts do i need to add to be able to post a new thread...?

Evon von Vampdragn
July 19th, 2007, 12:53
I think that its 10 not sure. But welcome. im new here to.

PsychoKiller
July 19th, 2007, 17:14
well, I guess it's high time to introduce myself - I'm PsychoKiller. if you've ever heard of the talking headsd, you know exactly where my name comes from - otherwise, just think of it as some kind of really cool, completely-not-cliche'd video game title or something.

I'm 20 years old, and a huge fan of video games... obviously. personal favorites are my trusty DS Lite and when it comes to consoles, I've got my launch Wii and a PS2, as well as a lot of the classics. I'm a staunch supporter of emulators, especially those that work on the DS/PSP - it's a quick way for me to bring some of my favorite games of old on the go.

looking forward to some great times!

Evon von Vampdragn
July 19th, 2007, 17:16
welcome. I assure you you will.

xrefia
July 21st, 2007, 04:05
hey! i'm new here! I am a big rpg fan :P i'm actually from hawaii. >< sorry, theres not much else to say! hello :D

ninja9393
July 21st, 2007, 04:47
welcome xrefia!

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:09
I don't plan on doing anything important here, i have been watching this site for a long time. This place has always been amusing to me as i watched the rise and fall of so many users such as zion, or Vampbrian to name a few. I was here since the end of the rep system, begining of the JUNK club fights, watched as JUNK was locked without mercy, and saw the fights going on in the offtopic area. This is truely funny and i can't wait to see what happens next. I bet i know all of you and if asked i can make a bios about you, so if you think im wrong please send me a pm. So with that i say hello and if you want to find peace makers, look towards the shadows.:cool:

PLZKLLME0080
July 24th, 2007, 14:18
I don't plan on doing anything important here, i have been watching this site for a long time. This place has always been amusing to me as i watched the rise and fall of so many users such as zion, or Vampbrian to name a few. I was here since the end of the rep system, begining of the JUNK club fights, watched as JUNK was locked without mercy, and saw the fights going on in the offtopic area. This is truely funny and i can't wait to see what happens next.

LOL :rofl: come to think of it, it would be pretty funny just to watch all of that stuff happening. Maybey now you can get a chance to be in something like that instead of just watching it.

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:28
I reackon i might as well just watch though, its wrong to bump into other peoples problems. No matter how stupid they are.

PLZKLLME0080
July 24th, 2007, 14:37
its wrong to bump into other peoples problems. No matter how stupid they are.

that doesnt keep it from being fun now does it? but ya that might be a good idea just to watch it.

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:43
Trust me no matter what its always fun.

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 14:47
Wow. I'm new to this thread lol,besides,I didn't know about this "Off-Topic" section,I'm loving it. So I'm gonna introduce myself,my name is Paul.....

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:49
1,349 posts and you didn't know this was here?

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 14:51
Lmao,yeah,you read that well.
I really didn't browse any other section besides the PSP's one,so yeah...DCEmu is much bigger than I thought..

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:53
Its like staying in your home the rest of your life then come you finally come out.

Sonicboy 101
July 24th, 2007, 14:54
Wow. I'm new to this thread lol,besides,I didn't know about this "Off-Topic" section,I'm loving it. So I'm gonna introduce myself,my name is Paul.....

You didn't know? It's really good, y'know. :D
Anyway, Welcome Mr. Shadow! :thumbup:

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 14:55
Thank you sonicboy 101. Darth paul have you heard about JUNK?

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 15:47
Yeah,I heard it was cool,but damn it's locked.....

JKKDARK
July 24th, 2007, 18:49
Welcome Mr. Shadow

Gold Line
July 24th, 2007, 19:04
Welcome :D

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 20:04
Welcome to DCEmu Mr. Shadow

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 20:06
Thanks everyone.

JPJunkie
August 2nd, 2007, 10:22
I have never seen this thread before but Hi I'm pretty new and I love this place!

VampDude
August 2nd, 2007, 13:10
I have never seen this thread before but Hi I'm pretty new and I love this place!

Welcome to DCEmu JPJunkie :)

kcajblue
August 2nd, 2007, 14:23
welcome to the forums. :)

Amnesiac
August 3rd, 2007, 09:37
Hey to all!! I'm from Canada, my name is Lisa and my handle (obviously) is Amnesiac. I go by TempesT on other forums, which sucks because the person that took TempesT here isnt even active :(

Anyways, I've been deep into emulation for almost a good year now. I've been into the GFX scene for about 6 months, I make sigs/wallpapers/vector arts. The only thing I havent done is Photomanip, that'll come later.

I'm really happy to be a part of the DCEmu community, I got here through Google suprisingly. Anyways, I promise to be active and I'll see you all around!

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 11:07
Welcome to DCEmu JPJunkie :)

welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks guys:thumbup:
This place is great my favourite places are Art/Design and PSP News and sometimes off topic:thumbup:

kcajblue
August 3rd, 2007, 11:07
Hey to all!! I'm from Canada, my name is Lisa and my handle (obviously) is Amnesiac. I go by TempesT on other forums, which sucks because the person that took TempesT here isnt even active :(

Anyways, I've been deep into emulation for almost a good year now. I've been into the GFX scene for about 6 months, I make sigs/wallpapers/vector arts. The only thing I havent done is Photomanip, that'll come later.

I'm really happy to be a part of the DCEmu community, I got here through Google suprisingly. Anyways, I promise to be active and I'll see you all around!welcome to the forums. :)
itll be good to see more members getting into the community.

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 17:14
It is also nice to see how welcoming you are to new members!

Shrygue
August 3rd, 2007, 19:48
Welcome to DCEmu forums Amnesiac. Enjoy your stay here and be sure to read the rules too.

JKKDARK
August 3rd, 2007, 20:31
Welcome JPJunkie :D

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 21:45

I'm really happy to be a part of the DCEmu community, I got here through Google suprisingly. Anyways, I promise to be active and I'll see you all around!

Welcome to DCEmu :)

Vampbri-n
August 4th, 2007, 14:37
hihihihih everyone i don't knw about welcome

JPJunkie
August 4th, 2007, 18:47
hihihihih everyone i don't knw about welcome

Hi!

Im pleased to meet you:thumbup:

Darkon
August 9th, 2007, 15:52
Hello to everyone,

ExcruciationX
August 9th, 2007, 18:28
Hello there.

Enjoy your stay.

JKKDARK
August 9th, 2007, 21:24
Welcome Darkon ;)

Sonicboy 101
August 9th, 2007, 21:43
Welcome!

VampDude
August 10th, 2007, 04:15
Hello to everyone,

Welcome to DCEmu.

sourced
August 10th, 2007, 10:07
hi, my name is sourced.

mdhay
August 12th, 2007, 01:43

Hi, by the way. :rofl

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 01:50

Hi, by the way. :rofl

Ummm, hello...

...Welcome to DCEmu. :)

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 02:08
FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean hi, welcome to dcemu!!!!!!!! XD
>.> <.< >.>

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 11:34

Hi, by the way. :rofl:

Hello. Here let me fix that.

JKKDARK
August 12th, 2007, 20:33
Welcome to the best homebrew site, mdhay :)

edwin290
August 13th, 2007, 23:07
Hi ppl

acn010
August 13th, 2007, 23:14
hi edwin290, welcome to dcemu! enjoy posting on news
edit:
watch out for JKKDARK ;)

anna2000
August 14th, 2007, 10:47
Hello everyone, I'm a n00b here, so much of the stuff discussed on this site sounds interesting but also really complicated. I'm a quick learner though. And I like tennis (just wanted to be random)

Mr. Shadow
August 14th, 2007, 11:46
Hello welcome to DCEMU.^_^

JKKDARK
August 14th, 2007, 16:32
Welcome to the forums anna2000 ;)

edwin290
August 14th, 2007, 18:36
hi edwin290, welcome to dcemu! enjoy posting on news
edit:
watch out for JKKDARK ;)
:eek:
Who's that

kcajblue
August 14th, 2007, 20:41
lol. look at the post above yours.
but you shouldnt worry about jkk too much.

Mr. Shadow
August 14th, 2007, 20:43
:eek:
Who's that

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was great acn010, and as always welcome to the forums.

VampDude
August 15th, 2007, 21:29
Hi ppl

Hello everyone, I'm a n00b here, so much of the stuff discussed on this site sounds interesting but also really complicated. I'm a quick learner though. And I like tennis (just wanted to be random)

Welcome to DCEmu.

jrowand18
August 18th, 2007, 11:34
Hello people im new here.

kcajblue
August 18th, 2007, 11:59
welcome to dcemu.

Jax0
August 18th, 2007, 12:06
Hey, I'm new here and trying to get into homebrew for the nintendo DS :).

Mr. Shadow
August 18th, 2007, 12:33
Welcome to the site, enjoy your time here.

Bevvie
August 18th, 2007, 13:40
Hello everyone, and thanks to all who keep this site running.

Mr. Shadow
August 18th, 2007, 13:47
Thankyou and welcome.^_^

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 14:39
Welcome And Enjoy The Site... Now Wondering Around The Site And Comment!!

JKKDARK
August 18th, 2007, 19:47

Martian Tempest
August 18th, 2007, 19:51
Hey everyone:

I'm Martian Tempest, and I'm new around here. I hope to meet gamers who like the same games I play around, and I hope I will have a good time here.:thumbup:

Shrygue
August 18th, 2007, 20:02
Hello Martian Tempest, welcome to the forums. Be sure to read and follow the rules during your stay here.

Martian Tempest
August 18th, 2007, 20:04
Thanks for the welcome. I will obey the rules, so don't worry about that.

gdf
August 18th, 2007, 20:12
hey are you named after the game tempest?

also what games you into?

and welcome!

Martian Tempest
August 18th, 2007, 20:15
No, I named my username after the machine the Tempest in the game The War of the Worlds.

And about the games I'm into:

Commandos
Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds,
M.U.G.E.N.
Tyrian 2000
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Midtown Madness
Star Trek: New Worlds
GTA: San Andreas
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

and several more...

VampDude
August 18th, 2007, 23:33

Welcome to DCEmu

Hey everyone:

I'm Martian Tempest, and I'm new around here. I hope to meet gamers who like the same games I play around, and I hope I will have a good time here.:thumbup:

Welcome to DCEmu, hopefully you will enjoy using DCEmu and find that many of the users like the same games as yourself :)

No, I named my username after the machine the Tempest in the game The War of the Worlds.

This game? :cool:

http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk/images2/pcgame_cover.jpg

Martian Tempest
August 19th, 2007, 19:05
Yep. I even made a thread of it on here. :D:thumbup:

gingerjon
August 19th, 2007, 23:56
hello, i'm gingerjon and i just joined

PLZKLLME0080
August 19th, 2007, 23:58
Cool and welcome!

JKKDARK
August 20th, 2007, 00:04

Welcome to DCEmu, glad to see more and more members joining :)

VampDude
August 20th, 2007, 02:05
Yep. I even made a thread of it on here. :D:thumbup:

Cool, I will go and check it out :cool:

Welcome to DCEmu GingerJon :)

What does the word ginger in your username mean and/or wheres it from? :confused: :p :) :D

Safari Al
August 20th, 2007, 02:18

Welcome to DCEmu glad you joined:thumbup:

Martian Tempest
August 20th, 2007, 12:03
Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your stay.

darkwolf18
August 24th, 2007, 15:48
hi i'm darkwolf18 i love games and music i'm a amv/ass/mv maker and i'm open to anything i love all my friends and am part of a music team whitch u can see in my sid (homebrewheaven.net)=) :thumbup:

Sonicboy 101
August 24th, 2007, 15:51
Hey darkwolf welcome to dcemu ;)

ganondorf
August 24th, 2007, 15:51
What poppin dark wolf. Im sure you know me from hh

Mr. Shadow
August 24th, 2007, 15:52
Hey wolfy thanks for joining.

JKKDARK
August 24th, 2007, 23:48
Wlecome aboard wolfy

acn010
August 24th, 2007, 23:57
welcome and enoy the site..... and watch out for
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/banhammer.jpg
anyways.... enjoy (also watch out for the person who posted above me ^.^

VampDude
August 25th, 2007, 00:05
hi i'm darkwolf18 i love games and music i'm a amv/ass/mv maker and i'm open to anything i love all my friends and am part of a music team whitch u can see in my sid (homebrewheaven.net)=) :thumbup:

Welcome to DCEmu darkwolf18 :)

I just saw something in your post which made me laugh (thou wrong), which I boldened! lol :p

_Vendeta_
August 27th, 2007, 05:50
lol just noticed i wasent banned anymore... Just saying hi. and PSPdemon and mark30001 said it be ok to login so ya... well if u wondered i wasent vamp brin and i never did try to hack the site after the ban lol

ps im expecting q or wraggs to bann this account but ya i have changed so im not gonna spam just looking up psp and dreamcast news

JKKDARK
August 27th, 2007, 05:57
lol just noticed i wasent banned anymore... Just saying hi. and PSPdemon and mark30001 said it be ok to login so ya... well if u wondered i wasent vamp brin and i never did try to hack the site after the ban lol

ps im expecting q or wraggs to bann this account but ya i have changed so im not gonna spam just looking up psp and dreamcast news

I reported your comment, you are not welcomed here anymore.

_Vendeta_
August 27th, 2007, 06:00
shush up jkkdark your not welcome to mention my name talk to me nothing... i culd care less if i got banned again

Cloudhunter
August 27th, 2007, 06:24
JKKDARK, if the ban has gone then obviously he is welcome.

His post didn't contain anything bad - so please be a bit nicer to users, seeing that you are a news poster.

Cloudy

_Vendeta_
August 27th, 2007, 06:48
Thanks cloudhunter

Kaiser
August 27th, 2007, 09:47
The ban is still in effect. Thats why he's using an alternate account and did not log into his old one.

Ban evasion is an offense of its own and thus this account will be closed as well.

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 09:48
Thanks cloudhunter

Welcome Vendetta (with 2 t's - lol), so if you are unbanned whynot use your old Vendeta account? The answer is that you weren't unbanned!

Mr. Shadow
August 27th, 2007, 11:31
Welcome Vendetta (with 2 t's - lol), so if you are unbanned whynot use your old Vendeta account? The answer is that you weren't unbanned!

Yeah he kinda sealed his fate when he did that.:rofl:

Chuck Norris
August 31st, 2007, 05:36
Greetings,

My name is Carlos Ray Norris,also known as Chuck Norris. I am a Texas Ranger,and I love to kill. Don't mess with me,or you will die,just like that.

I make the rules here from now on. Not you,not wraggster,not moderators,not administrators. I do. So you better watch out.

Sincerely;
Carlos "Chuck" Ray Norris

JKKDARK
August 31st, 2007, 05:42
Greetings,

My name is Carlos Ray Norris,also known as Chuck Norris. I am a Texas Ranger,and I love to kill. Don't mess with me,or you will die,just like that.

I make the rules here from now on. Not you,not wraggster,not moderators,not administrators. I do. So you better watch out.

Sincerely;

lol welcome to dcemu

ICE
August 31st, 2007, 05:45
sweet we got chuck norris. take that qj!

ExcruciationX
August 31st, 2007, 06:15
Greetings,

Sincerely;
Okay...

Boredom gotcha?

Chuck Norris
August 31st, 2007, 06:25
No,I'm never bored. I don't have the time to laugh,to enjoy something,or to be bored.
Don't ask me why am I here if I don't have time for anything. I'm here to do my job,I'm here to kill. And you,extraterrestrial,watch out. This could be your end,the extinction of your race. Because I'm better than you. I am not a normal human.

ICE
August 31st, 2007, 06:29
No,I'm never bored. I don't have the time to laugh,to enjoy something,or to be bored.
Don't ask me why am I here if I don't have time for anything. I'm here to do my job,I'm here to kill. And you,extraterrestrial,watch out. This could be your end,the extinction of your race. Because I'm better than you. I am not a normal human.

yeah Ex! hes even too busy to put spaces after commas!

ExcruciationX
August 31st, 2007, 06:38
Don't ask me why am I here if I don't have time for anything. I'm here to do my job,I'm here to kill.
You're obviously not doing your job adequately. There's lots of people to kill.

And you,extraterrestrial,watch out. This could be your end,the extinction of your race. Because I'm better than you. I am not a normal human.
Oh, so you're a moron? :p

A human better than an "alien" like me? I have telekinetic abilities, bud. Even if you're that great, how's someone like you supposed to get to me? I live on the other side of the galaxy from you. And, if you did kill me, you'd have to deal with billions of kind like me and lose.

Chuck Norris
August 31st, 2007, 06:43
You're obviously not doing your job adequately. There's lots of people to kill.

I've been hired here.

Oh, so you're a moron? :p

A human better than an "alien" like me? I have telikenetic abilities, bud. And, even if you're that great, how's someone like you supposed to get to me? I live on the other side of the galaxy from you. And, if you did kill me, you'd have to deal with billions of kind like me and lose.

So your still lost.

I am Chuck Norris. Enough said.

Kaiser
August 31st, 2007, 06:46
yeah Ex! hes even too busy to put spaces after commas!

Chuck Norris is to manly for spaces after commas.

A human better than an "alien" like me? I have telikenetic abilities, bud. And, even if you're that great, how's someone like you supposed to get to me? I live on the other side of the galaxy from you. And, if you did kill me, you'd have to deal with billions of kind like me and lose.

Chuck Norris has a fist behind every living being, ready for them to drop their guard. WATCH OUT

ExcruciationX
August 31st, 2007, 06:52
Chuck Norris is to manly for spaces after commas.

No wonder some people at the gym take too long to respond to a joke. ;)

Chuck Norris has a fist behind every living being, ready for them to drop their guard. WATCH OUT
Wouldn't it be a gun? Or maybe his is too short. ;)

Kaiser
August 31st, 2007, 06:59
Wouldn't it be a gun? Or maybe his is too short. ;)

Unlike normal humans who are carbon based, Mr. Norris is primarily made of a special blend of whiskey and gunpowder.

Chuck Norris
August 31st, 2007, 07:14
Kaiser,you're a real man. You should be a Texas Ranger. But of course,I'm still better than you. So you better watch out too partner.

Mr. Shadow
August 31st, 2007, 16:17
welcome chuck norris

Safari Al
August 31st, 2007, 21:16
lol i like chuck norris he's badass. Welcome

JPJunkie
September 1st, 2007, 21:56
Welcome chuck norris

ganondorf
September 2nd, 2007, 03:46
Welcome chucky. Can I call you chucky? So chucky it is.

Im Ganondorf. Nice meeting you Chucky.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 20:56
lol, Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is old, he's 67 years old and most probably dyes his hair! (to avoid grey hairs) :p

ballsofsteelix91
September 4th, 2007, 23:25
hello evry1 jus joined !wow! how are u all?

pibs
September 4th, 2007, 23:28
Hi nice to meet you, before creating threads and posting make sure you take a look at the rules so you wont get in any trouble :)

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=46&a=4

ballsofsteelix91
September 4th, 2007, 23:28
hello evry1 jus joined how are u all

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 23:32
Welcome to DCEmu ballsofsteelix91 :)

ballsofsteelix91
September 4th, 2007, 23:34
o sorry didn' mean to send the same thing twice thanks for the heads up about the rules:thumbup: t

VampDude
September 5th, 2007, 00:23
Welcome ballsofsteelix91 to DCEmu.

Vampbri-n
September 8th, 2007, 19:28
Hey Ballsofsteel. Nice to have you.

Nice name dude!:thumbup:

ph4k3
September 16th, 2007, 01:49
whats up everyone...

i stumbled upon these forums by chance looking for MUGEN info lol... looks like you guys have yourselves quite the gaming forum here!!!

good stuff...

JKKDARK
September 16th, 2007, 01:52
whats up everyone...

i stumbled upon these forums by chance looking for MUGEN info lol... looks like you guys have yourselves quite the gaming forum here!!!

good stuff...

Welcome to the forums, ph4k3. I hope you can get all the answers here :)

VampDude
September 16th, 2007, 02:42
whats up everyone...

good stuff...

Welcome to DCEmu ph4k3 :)

kcajblue
September 16th, 2007, 11:29
lol. whats up with the bolding vamp.

anyways, welcome to the forums you guys, hope you like it here.

Vampbri-n
September 16th, 2007, 11:45
He wants them to feel more welcome.

mikey2000c
September 16th, 2007, 16:52
he;llo vpeople i have arrived really like the fourm :)thanks for havin me

JPJunkie
September 16th, 2007, 16:55
You should have posted it here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27765)

Anyway welcome:thumbup:

edit: what the hell's up with your sig I'm guessing you want us to notice it

edit again: Changed it now have you?

-Xandu-
September 16th, 2007, 16:57
It's a spambot if you haven't noticed..

Cap'n 1time
September 16th, 2007, 16:59

anyways, welcome to the forums you guys, hope you like it here.

kcajblue, it's a new forum trend. Only the coolest of cool do it.

mikey2000c
September 16th, 2007, 17:00
sorry i could not find that thread sowwi about that :)

**no spambot** didnt realise how big it was sorry :) and i have came here for information on the nintendo ds thats for having me

JPJunkie
September 16th, 2007, 17:04
sorry i could not find that thread sowwi about that :)

**no spambot** didnt realise how big it was sorry :) and i have came here for information on the nintendo ds thats for having me

Of course :rolleyes:

Hope you find out everything you need to know about your ds and enjoy your stay here:)

mikey2000c
September 16th, 2007, 17:05
:) sorrry again and i will hopfully!

steve520
September 16th, 2007, 17:11
yeah next time start out with the introduction thread and dont dare try spamming dcemu but welcome to the site anyways.

Mark30001
September 16th, 2007, 17:19
@mickey2000c, I've merged your thread into The Introduction Thread, and welcome to the forums! :)

Vampbri-n
September 16th, 2007, 17:40
Zis nice to meet you mick?^_^

VampDude
September 16th, 2007, 17:49
he;llo vpeople i have arrived really like the fourm :)thanks for havin me

Welcome to DCEmu mikey2000c :)

---

What Capn' 1time/Mr. Ban Hammer said! http://www.iwdn.net/images/smilies/paul_h_style/icon_nod.gif

kcajblue, it's a new forum trend. Only the coolest of cool do it.

http://www.futurelooks.com/forums/images/smilies/whs.gif I'm one of the coolest of cool! http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/b_evil.gif

kcajblue
September 16th, 2007, 18:38
kcajblue, it's a new forum trend. Only the coolest of cool do it.oh. i see, then i guess i better start doing it.
thanks for the info Cap'n 1time. ;)

VampDude
September 16th, 2007, 19:02
oh. i see, then i guess i better start doing it.
thanks for the info Cap'n 1time. ;)

Nope, your not cool enough dude... (joke)

...Although you do have a fanclub, which consists of 1 DCEmu member (the kcajblue wannabe - which you know who he is) :rofl:

[N]ight[M]ar[E]
September 24th, 2007, 04:23
greetings just registered for the forums and im looking to spice up me gaming, currently own a few systems but im looking at getting a PSP and wondering what is the best homebrew you wack on it, ive heard good things about dark_alex and not sure about the others, what would you guys recommend?

im looking to use the psp soley for gaming and playing my "back-ups" :)

im also intrested in running a few emulators on it, possibly snes/gba...

not 100% sure of the psp's compatability with psx games is it possible to play psx(1) back-ups on the psp with a copy of dark_alex's homebrew?

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 04:41
ight[M]ar[E];521895']greetings just registered for the forums and im looking to spice up me gaming, currently own a few systems but im looking at getting a PSP and wondering what is the best homebrew you wack on it, ive heard good things about dark_alex and not sure about the others, what would you guys recommend?

Welcome to DCEmu [N]ight[M]ar[E]

ight[M]ar[E];521895']im looking to use the psp soley for gaming and playing my "back-ups" :)

The PSP is a good device for gaming, and a word from the wise the mentioning of playing backups (or illegal copies) isn't tolerated here. (just some advice)

ight[M]ar[E];521895']im also intrested in running a few emulators on it, possibly snes/gba...

SNES runs nicely on the PSP, it's a must have for anyone looking to play their classics on the move :)

ight[M]ar[E];521895']not 100% sure of the psp's compatability with psx games is it possible to play psx(1) back-ups on the psp with a copy of dark_alex's homebrew?

PSone games can be played on the PSP, within Dark Alex's 3.11 custom firmware I believe.

---

For all your PSP related needs you will find just about everything within the PSP Emulation and Homebrew Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=48)

[N]ight[M]ar[E]
September 24th, 2007, 04:47
thanks for the advice and thanks for the welcome.

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 04:58
ight[M]ar[E];521916']thanks for the advice and thanks for the welcome.

Your welcome :)

JKKDARK
September 24th, 2007, 14:25
ight[M]ar[E];521895']greetings just registered for the forums and im looking to spice up me gaming, currently own a few systems but im looking at getting a PSP and wondering what is the best homebrew you wack on it, ive heard good things about dark_alex and not sure about the others, what would you guys recommend?

im looking to use the psp soley for gaming and playing my "back-ups" :)

im also intrested in running a few emulators on it, possibly snes/gba...

not 100% sure of the psp's compatability with psx games is it possible to play psx(1) back-ups on the psp with a copy of dark_alex's homebrew?

Welcome to dcemu

JPJunkie
September 24th, 2007, 18:58
Greetings [N]ight[M]ar[E] enjoy your stay:D

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 19:00
You know I never introduced myself on this thread.

Just worked out why. I joined before this thread even existed and most of the members.

Shrygue
September 24th, 2007, 20:09
Same here, too.

Anyway, welcome to DCEmu forums [N]ight[M]ar[E]. Be sure to read the rules while you're about it.

cal360
September 24th, 2007, 21:20
You know wraggy's the only one i've found who's joined before me. I went MIA for about half a year so that's why I've hardly got any posts compared to others.

VampDude
September 24th, 2007, 21:58
You know I never introduced myself on this thread.

Just worked out why. I joined before this thread even existed and most of the members.

Same here, too.

Anyway, welcome to DCEmu forums [N]ight[M]ar[E]. Be sure to read the rules while you're about it.

Neither did I :)

You know wraggy's the only one i've found who's joined before me. I went MIA for about half a year so that's why I've hardly got any posts compared to others.

Wraggy isn't the only one (theres a few people from 2004/2005), I've never left DCEmu since I joined (just under 13 months ago). I post quite regularly, and overly regular compared to some users.

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 18:07
What about Dull Blade?

nigeluno
September 27th, 2007, 05:23
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I got here in a round about way but I like the goig on's here and want to be a contributing member so Hi everyone

SnesR0X
September 27th, 2007, 07:10
Welcome, here's to a lasting stay :)

kcajblue
September 27th, 2007, 07:38
DOOMO! HA-DO GE-I DESU!

lol. welcome to the forums.

VampDude
September 27th, 2007, 18:50
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I got here in a round about way but I like the goig on's here and want to be a contributing member so Hi everyone

Welcome to DCEmu nigeluno :)

JKKDARK
September 28th, 2007, 05:27
Welcome to the forums nigeluno

DarthPaul
October 2nd, 2007, 17:31
Hey welcome nickelodeon.

R.I.P Van Winkle
October 3rd, 2007, 13:13
Hi everyone! I dont really inteand on posting here but i thought i just give you guys a new member. Heres to are future. :)

NoQuarter
October 3rd, 2007, 13:14
Welcome,Wink

JKKDARK
October 3rd, 2007, 13:26
Hi everyone! I dont really inteand on posting here but i thought i just give you guys a new member. Heres to are future. :)

Shrygue
October 3rd, 2007, 20:27
Hello Winkle, welcome to the forums. If you do decide to post here with us, make sure to read the rules before doing so.

VampDude
October 3rd, 2007, 21:55

Welcome, but since you don't intend on posting I will keep your welcome short.

kcajblue
October 4th, 2007, 00:31
hope you like it here wink.
and i also hope you do start posting.
as we have a good community here. :D

wyguy
October 6th, 2007, 21:31
I just registered so Hi everyone!!

JKKDARK
October 6th, 2007, 21:36

Welcome new member, homebrew is waiting for you :)

VampDude
October 6th, 2007, 22:08

Welcome :)

FireyFly
October 6th, 2007, 23:02
I also registered some days ago, so I'll also say hello then. :D

Sonicboy 101
October 6th, 2007, 23:05

Welcome to DCemu. :)

FireyFly
October 7th, 2007, 00:34
Thanks! =)

Shadowblind
October 7th, 2007, 01:39
Welcome to DCEmu, Fireyfly. Enjoy your stay, and please refrain from writing on the other members jackets, as well as urinating in the punch bowl at karaoke. We don't want to have to do to you what we had to do to Zion for that offense :)

FireyFly
October 7th, 2007, 11:50
*Scribbles on Shadowblind's Jacket* Okey! :)

Macflame
October 8th, 2007, 20:32
Hi. I am fast becoming a Silver Surfer and I don't mean I ride a surf board! I have quite a collection of games consoles both stand alone and hand held. I find the technology fascinating. This site seems to have everything under one roof for me. I look forward to reading and hopefully joining in the Forums.

Sonicboy 101
October 8th, 2007, 20:35
Welcome to DCEmu Macflame! Enjoy your stay here on the forums.

methree
October 8th, 2007, 20:40
Hi Guys,
Long time lurker first time poster.

Shrygue
October 8th, 2007, 20:48
Welcome methree, Macflame and Fireyfly. All of you enjoy your stay with DCEmu forums and be sure to check out the rules while you're about it.

Safari Al
October 8th, 2007, 21:39
welcome methree glad to have you here ;)

JKKDARK
October 9th, 2007, 01:09
Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here and download all the files you need :)

ZE1DA
October 17th, 2007, 20:28
Hi ive just joined, id like to say hi to everyone on dcemu:thumbup:

Sonicboy 101
October 17th, 2007, 20:39
Welcome to DCEmu (again :p)

JKKDARK
October 17th, 2007, 23:44
Welcome ZE1DA, enjoy the stay :)

I hope you don't break the rules because I will touch you inmediately, boy

VampDude
October 18th, 2007, 01:28

Welcome FireyFly

Hi. I am fast becoming a Silver Surfer and I don't mean I ride a surf board! I have quite a collection of games consoles both stand alone and hand held. I find the technology fascinating. This site seems to have everything under one roof for me. I look forward to reading and hopefully joining in the Forums.

Welcome Macflame

Hi Guys,

Welcome

Hi ive just joined, id like to say hi to everyone on dcemu:thumbup:

Welcome methree

Welcome ZE1DA, enjoy the stay :)

I hope you don't break the rules because I will touch you inmediately, boy

You touch everybody, keep your hands to yourself and only yourself! :rofl:

kcajblue
October 18th, 2007, 04:17
welcome ze1da.
enjoy your stay.

and before you get infracted for it, you shouldnt bump old threads.
its against the rules.
with that said.
remember people, follow the rules. ;)

englishmasitiff
October 18th, 2007, 22:30
Hi!! everyone totally new to this, just bought my 5 year old a psp slim for his b-day...just doing alot of listening hope this is the right place to put a post.

JKKDARK
October 18th, 2007, 22:54
Hi!! everyone totally new to this, just bought my 5 year old a psp slim for his b-day...just doing alot of listening hope this is the right place to put a post.

Welcomt to DCEmu! And yeah, this is the best place for homebrew emulators/apps for your PSP :)

kcajblue
October 18th, 2007, 23:17
welcome to the forums english.
enjoy your stay.
and follow the rules. ;)

acn010
October 18th, 2007, 23:25
READ THE RULES PEOPLE!!!!!
ok???
welcome everyone

Lord_Lucifer
October 19th, 2007, 00:49
Greetings all
Stumbled across this place and I have to say Im very impressed....Im still a noob in the realms of PSP but look forward to learning more.

Take care all

LL

kcajblue
October 19th, 2007, 01:22
interesting name dude.
but welcome.

Johnny Rash
October 19th, 2007, 03:30
I joined a long time ago and never bothered to introduce myself here.

I am Johnny Rash.
A name inspired by Johnny Cash and an incident involving a port-o-potty.

I play various instruments and write orchestras.

I am mainly a classic gamer.
:thumbup:

JKKDARK
October 19th, 2007, 03:47
I joined a long time ago and never bothered to introduce myself here.

I am Johnny Rash.
A name inspired by Johnny Cash and an incident involving a port-o-potty.

I play various instruments and write orchestras.

I am mainly a classic gamer.
:thumbup:

Nah, you are a Johnny Crash fan ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Crash

Johnny Rash
October 19th, 2007, 11:40
Nah, you are a Johnny Crash fan ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Crash

I had...no...idea...

I'm ashamed to have stolen their good name.

Excuse me while I kill myself. :p

Nah, I'll scope out their tunes.
With a name like that, they gotta' be kickass!

Tommi
October 19th, 2007, 23:05
Why Hi.

I'm Tommi.

JKKDARK
October 19th, 2007, 23:15
Why Hi.

I'm Tommi.

Change your avatar inmedaitely

Sonicboy 101
October 19th, 2007, 23:17
Change your avatar inmedaitely

I was thinking the same thing. Except I would have spelled immediately right. But yeah change the avatar... it's not a pretty sight. Ugh.

Tommi
October 19th, 2007, 23:19
:(

No-one likes cocks no more??

VampDude
October 20th, 2007, 17:50

Welcome

And yeah, this is the right place to make your first post. The PSP section will have everything you will possibly need for your son's PSP, you will never go wrong with a custom firmware.

Greetings all
Stumbled across this place and I have to say Im very impressed....Im still a noob in the realms of PSP but look forward to learning more.

Take care all

LL

Hello

And you will learn quite a bit here, sometimes more than you could possibly expect. :)

Why Hi.

I'm Tommi.

Hi

JPJunkie
October 21st, 2007, 11:19
Why Hi.

I'm Tommi.

Welcome Tommi

usuariox
October 24th, 2007, 19:49
Hi I´m Usuario-X from Cancun mexico, Iwant to be informed to the news and this site is the best place

Sonicboy 101
October 24th, 2007, 19:50
Welcome to DCEmu Usuariox, glad you chose to be here. :)

Shrygue
October 24th, 2007, 19:50
Welcome to the forums, usuariox. Enjoy your stay here with us and make sure to have a look at the forum rules while you're about it.

ktnew
October 24th, 2007, 22:17
Hi all

Hello everybody, newbie saying hello.

KTnew

Shrygue
October 24th, 2007, 22:20
Hello ktnew, welcome to DCEmu. We hope you like you stay with us. Make to check out the rules to avoid running into any trouble.

JKKDARK
October 24th, 2007, 23:32
Hi all

KTnew

Kaida
October 27th, 2007, 23:34
Hello, I've been here for a while. Just wanted to say hi. I know JKKDARK and a few others. You all might know me. Anyways, I'm Shelly. Nice to meet you all.

cal360
October 28th, 2007, 00:04
Hello, I've been here for a while. Just wanted to say hi. I know JKKDARK and a few others. You all might know me. Anyways, I'm Shelly. Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you. It's always great to see new DCemu members.

kcajblue
October 28th, 2007, 05:24
welcome shelly.
enjoy DCEmu and all of its awesomeness.

JPJunkie
November 1st, 2007, 11:09
Welcome Shelly

JKKDARK
November 1st, 2007, 12:52

Welcotme to the best homebvrew site ever! :)

Jessica Rash
November 5th, 2007, 04:20
Hey DCEmu. I'm new to this forum, my boyfriend finally got me to join. Ummm, my name's Jessica..and i'll be 18 in like 12 days. Umm..yeah. :]]]

Johnny Rash
November 5th, 2007, 04:24
Hey babe.

Welcome to DCEmu!

I know it's real slow right now...

kcajblue
November 5th, 2007, 05:56
jessica rash, johnny rash.

hmm...

welcome to dcemu jessica.
:D

JKKDARK
November 5th, 2007, 12:29
Hey DCEmu. I'm new to this forum, my boyfriend finally got me to join. Ummm, my name's Jessica..and i'll be 18 in like 12 days. Umm..yeah. :]]]

Welcome to the forum :)

VampDude
November 10th, 2007, 14:17
Hi I´m Usuario-X from Cancun mexico, Iwant to be informed to the news and this site is the best place

You are correct, this site is the best place, and welcome.

Hi all

KTnew

Hello

Hi, nice to meet you also (what a weird thing to say to words on a screen). :D

kusumoto
November 11th, 2007, 01:39
hello. just got custom firmware on my psp and i'm ready to check out the homebrew scene :D

Johnny Rash
November 11th, 2007, 01:57
hello. just got custom firmware on my psp and i'm ready to check out the homebrew scene :D

Welcome to DCEmu.

The homebrew scene won't disappoint you.
Feel free to ask around if you have questions.

Just follow to rules.

kcajblue
November 11th, 2007, 03:21
welcome kusumoto.
hope you like it here.

JKKDARK
November 11th, 2007, 12:45

Welcome to the big PSP homebrew scene! :)

rrpauldoran
November 11th, 2007, 22:32
Hello I am new here.

kcajblue
November 11th, 2007, 23:03
welcome paul. :D
im sure everyone here will be helpful with something.

just be sure to follow the rules. ;)

Johnny Rash
November 11th, 2007, 23:18
Welcome rrpauldoran,

I'm sure you'll find this community very helpful in answering any questions you may have about homebrew.

Just be sure to listen to kcajblue and follow the rules.

Shadowblind
November 11th, 2007, 23:40
Hello I am new here.

that is really freaky. You look exactly like my friend from school.

JKKDARK
November 11th, 2007, 23:46
Hello I am new here.
Welcome to the forum! :)

that is really freaky. You look exactly like my friend from school.
Wait, you were talking about DCEmu in your school? :mad:

bluezmansc
November 14th, 2007, 14:59
because I have been reading the forums for a long time, but I wanted to join in. I hope ya'll don't mind the company :D

JKKDARK
November 14th, 2007, 15:31
Welcome bluezmansc, glad to see members posting :D

cal360
November 14th, 2007, 16:38
because I have been reading the forums for a long time, but I wanted to join in. I hope ya'll don't mind the company :D

Welcome to DCEMU if you ever need any help just ask away and we will be there to answer (unless i'm on Halo 3).

awp123
November 18th, 2007, 09:57
hello I'm new here.

kcajblue
November 18th, 2007, 11:24
welcome to the forums.

hope you enjoy it here.

you just gotta follow the rules and youll be fine.

prasadbsd
November 18th, 2007, 13:51
hi to all:thumbup:

kcajblue
November 18th, 2007, 18:09
welcome prasad.
enjoy it here.
just follow rules and itll be all good.

JKKDARK
November 18th, 2007, 18:26
hello I'm new here.

hi to all:thumbup:

Welcome to both new members :)

olliechop
November 22nd, 2007, 14:37
Hi all, I'm new too.

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2007, 15:30
Welcome to DCEmu community, olliechop :)

Shrygue
November 22nd, 2007, 19:55
Hello olliechop, welcome to the forums. Make sure you have a good lok at the rules while you're about it.

Parsecboy
November 23rd, 2007, 02:01
Hello, My name is Nate. Im 22 and from Sandusky in Ohio, USA!!!!!!!

Im a new member here and would like to be welcomed with the greatest appreciation.

If you're curious as to the origin of my username, in my 8th grade English class (lo so many years ago), my teacher gave us a test, and reminded us to put our names on the top, and that if we did not know our names, to ask him what to put. I, being the smart-ass that I am, of course raised my hand and told him I didn't know my name. He replied "put down 'parsec boy'", which I did. I liked it, and have used it for various usernames since then.

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 02:51
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/fascinating2.jpg

ExcruciationX
November 23rd, 2007, 03:19
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay!

JKKDARK
November 23rd, 2007, 03:25
Welcome to DCEmu, enjoy your visit :)

The King
November 23rd, 2007, 03:25
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/fascinating2.jpg
i agree

kcajblue
November 23rd, 2007, 07:44
welcome dude.
enjoy it here.

Shrygue
November 23rd, 2007, 19:38
Shunted and merged with The Introduction Thread.

Anyway, welcome to DCEmu forums Parsecboy. Make sure to see the rules if you have not yet done so.

ajfoucault
November 24th, 2007, 21:56
Hello Everyone!!!

Name's A.J. 19 years-old I hope I'll be able to fit into this nice and ever growing community and I hope I'll be able to give something back to it. =D

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 22:02
Hi ajfoucault, welcome to DCEmu forums! Enjoy your stay here. :)

Shrygue
November 24th, 2007, 22:02
Welcome to the forums Ajfoucault. Be sure to read the rules and please ensure your signature does not go over the 520x120 pixels and 75Kbs file size limit.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 22:15
welcome to the forums :)

cal360
November 24th, 2007, 22:18
Welcome ajfoucault (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=228369) nice to see a new face (avatar). Enjoy your stay and I can say you will never get bored.

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 22:36
welcome ajfoucault.
interesting name of choice.

hothothot
November 25th, 2007, 00:04
Hi, im new here :cool:

Safari Al
November 25th, 2007, 00:11
sorry but you need to use the introduction thread

hothothot
November 25th, 2007, 00:12