PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

p1220drs
September 3rd, 2008, 02:35
Uhhh...

Guess I coulda posted here to begin with, anyways...

Hey. Im new to this site but have been helping noobs with CFW installations, homebrew, apps, and games for a while now. I got a Phat PSP and a God of War Slim, both running 4.01 M33-2. Also, both of my PSP's CFW was installed with a MMS that I developed, the MMSX. Its up for grabs here allready.

This site seems cool so far, lots of helpful info. Lots of members and posting too...

Shrygue
September 5th, 2008, 11:32
I bid you belated welcome p1220drs, hope you find this web site useful and hope you like your stay here with us.

Safari Al
September 5th, 2008, 11:45
Hello all. Im a diehard megaman fan, professional spriter, and a megaman youtube video director.

Welcome, I'd love to see some of your work :)

thoriumbr
September 5th, 2008, 15:59
Hi people!

I am not a DS user, owner, or hacker (not yet). I am trying to use the hardware parts (the touchscreen is awesome and cheap)...

Shrygue
September 5th, 2008, 17:23
Hello thoriumbr, welcome to DCEmu. Are you doing a mod of some sort with those DS parts? We look forward to hearing from you on that. Anyway, hope you stay with us here.

mina
September 8th, 2008, 14:25
I'm new to this forum - just wondering if anyone knows some good kids game sites.

Xtreme2damax
September 13th, 2008, 06:33
I know I'm not all that active here, mostly to do with that I am already registered and active throughout various other emulation communities.

DCemu is a great site, my lack of activity isn't related or have anything to do with DCemu.

However I'll drop by and post every now and then. Over here I've only seen a couple/few familiar members from other forums such a JKKDark and someone else.

Take care...:thumbup:

Eviltaco64
September 13th, 2008, 15:23
I know I'm not all that active here, mostly to do with that I am already registered and active throughout various other emulation communities.

DCemu is a great site, my lack of activity isn't related or have anything to do with DCemu.

However I'll drop by and post every now and then. Over here I've only seen a couple/few familiar members from other forums such a JKKDark and someone else.

Take care...:thumbup:

Hello, Xtreme2damax, I've never run into you on any other forums (I understand you knowing JKKDARK since he's on like, everything). Hope you enjoy DCEmu :o.

Xtreme2damax
September 14th, 2008, 02:49
You wouldn't know me unless you frequently visit Emutalk, Ngemu, 1Emulation or the pSX Emulator forums.

But besides those emulation communities I am registered at several other forums.:eek:

DCemu has a lot of interesting stuff that the other networks don't really cover such as hombrew, exploits for running homebrew among other gaming and emulation news.

I check back to see what interesting things I can find.:D

Eviltaco64
September 14th, 2008, 03:10
You wouldn't know me unless you frequently visit Emutalk, Ngemu, 1Emulation or the pSX Emulator forums.

But besides those emulation communities I am registered at several other forums.:eek:

DCemu has a lot of interesting stuff that the other networks don't really cover such as hombrew, exploits for running homebrew among other gaming and emulation news.

I check back to see what interesting things I can find.:D

You know, I made an account on 1Emulation, but the day I registered, I found nothing interesting to reply to. I recognized a few people over there (such as Hawq, JKKDARK, and MasterPhW).

taisho21
September 15th, 2008, 23:37
Hi, I recently got a PSP & had CFW put on it. I was searching around and found this place which is a great resource. Thanks to all of the community for their hard work that they've put into this scene

yihaa
September 16th, 2008, 20:41
Having just registered I´m allready a lot wiser on topics that interest me!!
A great site I might say. :thumbup:
You´ll see me mainly around Wii and NDS topics while
those consoles are most used by my sons..........haha :rolleyes:
Dutch is my main language but I speak and try to write in several others.
I wish you all the best and now.....off to compose my first thread.

grtz Yihaa

Shrygue
September 16th, 2008, 20:44
Welcome yihaa, nice to hear this site is useful to you. Hope you like your stay with the big community here. Remember to check out the forum rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=46&a=4) if you haven't yet done so.

Eviltaco64
September 16th, 2008, 23:58
Hello, yihaa :D
Enjoy your stay at DCEmu!

barney1972
September 21st, 2008, 09:56
hi there i recently found your site looking for tips on my ds and im looking to get heavily into homebrew emu on my psp once its downgraded, yep im a muppet had a 1.50 and went and updated to official 3.52 doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eviltaco64
September 21st, 2008, 17:52
Hello, barney1972! :)
It sucks that you upgraded your PSP like that.
Fortunately, there's the Pandora Battery.

apotheosis93
September 22nd, 2008, 05:08
Hi, I'm new. Joined for info on Ps3 homebrew. Things are well so far. Depending on how involved I get, I may end up being a decent member of the site, although I'm easily alienated. What a bad way to end my first post lol...

james19
September 22nd, 2008, 13:41
Hi i am new

Shrygue
September 22nd, 2008, 16:49
Hello apotheosis93 and james19, DCEmu UK welcomes you both here. Hope you stay here and come by now and then. Just follow the rules and you have no trouble here.

skynes
September 30th, 2008, 14:16
Bout ye.

My name is Skynes, started gaming on my Amstrad CPC 464 many many years ago. (I still have it too :))

Been a gamer ever since, can't see myself ever stopping either.

tomyboy247
September 30th, 2008, 17:07
Hi everyone! I'm new and I need some help. I want to copy my gameboy game so that I can play it on my Nintendo DS. What do I need? What do I need to do? Thanks for any help!

Shrygue
September 30th, 2008, 19:10
skynes, tomyboy247, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stays here. Remember to read and stick to the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=43&a=4).

By the way, tomyboy247, try asking your question somewhere here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=91).

superftmn
September 30th, 2008, 21:55
hello , DCemu members and staff. I've had some PSP update problems (homebrew emu's don't work after 4.05 update)and this website seemed like the place to go. Staff assistance via PM or email would be much appreciated. Web on PSP via publib has left my fingers cramped.

Eviltaco64
September 30th, 2008, 22:12
Hello, superftmn (I like your avvy lol)! Enjoy DCEmu.

Anyway, if you need PSP help, post here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80).

superftmn
September 30th, 2008, 22:20
thanks evil taco. I'd comment on your avatar... but I have avatar viewing turned off so my cache doesnt fill up :p . full image from deviantart.com, a user named macgreen. image named toxic. makes a great background.

tomyboy247
October 1st, 2008, 21:49
Thanks Shrygue! I didn't really know where to post!

donkeykongslippa
October 14th, 2008, 08:05
Hey everyone,

I'm a huge supporter of DS homebrew (I bought an R4DS solely to play homebrew applications and games) and as this is a huge forum based upon homebrew, I am glad to finally be apart of it.

:)

Triv1um
October 14th, 2008, 15:31
Bout ye.

My name is Skynes, started gaming on my Amstrad CPC 464 many many years ago. (I still have it too :))

Been a gamer ever since, can't see myself ever stopping either.

Amstrad ay?

Did you ever play Spannerman? EPIC!

Welcome to DCEmu.

Virii
October 19th, 2008, 00:09
Heyo. I'm a newbie to PSP homebrew/emulation. Still trying to get the hang of it.

Triv1um
October 19th, 2008, 12:50
Heyo. I'm a newbie to PSP homebrew/emulation. Still trying to get the hang of it.

Don't worry, you will get the hang of it quickly ;)

Welcome to DCEmu.

Eviltaco64
October 19th, 2008, 15:33
Triv's right, and there's plenty of people here that can help you out even if you don't.

Enjoy your stay at DCEmu. ;)

cartwright
October 19th, 2008, 20:02
My name is Cartwright, I have known about this site for about a month and finally decided to join! Seems like a nice place! XD

I'm really interested in Sega Saturn emulation in any form, I've had a craving to play Guardian Heroes for a loooong time after my bro sold the game on ebay! I have yet to find a emulator that actually works so I hope that any that do I would be able to find out about here!:thumbup:

gimp
October 24th, 2008, 23:17
Glad to be joining a forum of free thinkers.:thumbup:

Shrygue
October 24th, 2008, 23:36
Hello gimp, welcome to DCEmu. Hopeyou like it here and remember to have a look at the forum rules here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=46&a=4). Your PSP question has been moved to the PSP help forum, see it here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=168478).

Eviltaco64
October 25th, 2008, 01:16
Hello gimp and cartwright. I hope you enjoy DCEmu. :)

cartwright
October 25th, 2008, 20:24
Thanks for the welcome Eviltaco64!:thumbup: I hope I enjoy DCEmu too, wouldn't have joined otherwise! :XD

RandomPicklez
November 2nd, 2008, 20:28
I'm RandomPicklez. I left DC-scene because it was unactive and most people there were assholes, so I went here and I love this site more than DC-scene already. I love the Dreamcast, Xbox 360, PSP, N64, DS, PS2, old Xbox, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, and many other consoles. These are just my favorites. I am a Sega fanatic and my favorite console of all time is the Dreamcast.

Top 5 favorite DC games:
1. Sonic Adventure 2
2. Jet Grind Radio
3. Crazy Taxi
4. Shenmue
5. Powerstone

Top 5 favorite 360 games:
1. Gears of War
2. Eternal Sonata
3. Rock Band 2
4. Bioshock
5. Alien Hominid HD

Games I want to get for DC and 360:
Skies of Arcadia
Floigan Bros.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Guilty Gear X
Gears of War 2
Sonic Unleashed
Tales of Vesperia
Lost Odyssey
Banjo-Kazooie 3

cartwright
November 3rd, 2008, 20:00
Welcome to DCEmu RandomPicklez! What was it about this DC-scene website that made the members so annoying?

RandomPicklez
November 3rd, 2008, 20:17
Welcome to DCEmu RandomPicklez! What was it about this DC-scene website that made the members so annoying?
Thanks. But the reason why I hated most of the users on DC-Scene is because most of them thought some of the best games on the DC were some of the worst, and I thought "Jeez, are the people here smoking weed?" So I came here. Besides, this site is a whole lot more active and people have taste in games here.

cartwright
November 4th, 2008, 20:39
Thanks. But the reason why I hated most of the users on DC-Scene is because most of them thought some of the best games on the DC were some of the worst, and I thought "Jeez, are the people here smoking weed?" So I came here. Besides, this site is a whole lot more active and people have taste in games here.
Hahaha! We have taste here for sure! Drugs probably would make them even better though!:cool:

kylefe
November 5th, 2008, 00:48
Hi everyone,

A friend recommended me to this site so I could post a question about a phone I bought. I posted that first, but it isn't showing up. I read the piece suggesting as a new member to go to introductions and introduce myself. So thats why I'm here. My name is Kyle, first time joining a forum group looks like a good one to be at as I am a video game fiend. :)

As for my thread I created that I can't seem to find and check on, maybe someone can inform me if I'm overlooking the location of its link. The title was Samsung Omnia if it did get created I would also greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to read it and offer me some suggestions or feedback.

Thanks to the creators for developing a site geared towards gaming and technology in general. Where techies and hobbyists can put their heads together and make great things happen in the world of gaming, consoles, and whatever else. Which is the other reason why I think this will be a great forum group to be a part of, since it doesn't seem restricted to just gaming, but simply one of its core purposes.

:thumbup:

Eviltaco64
November 5th, 2008, 01:01
Hello kylefe, enjoy your stay at DCEmu. :)

kylefe
November 5th, 2008, 20:40
Thanks Eviltaco64

hy0
November 5th, 2008, 21:06
Hi,
I'm looking for a PS1 Emulator for PSP on this Forum... :)
I hope Ill find something great!

Shrygue
November 5th, 2008, 21:14
Hello there hy0, welcome to DCEmu. If you are looking for a PS1 emu for PSP, have a look in the PSP console section (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=79) or try using the search function. It is easier though just to use Sony's built in one using the suitable popsloader version for your game PS1 you want to play.

mina
November 6th, 2008, 00:54
hello i just wanted to say welcome to all the new people on here, i am farely new myself and i look forward to chatting and sharing info with you all :thumbup:

renginez
November 7th, 2008, 09:51
dcemu u guys roks...tx for the approval...keep it UP!!:thumbup:

Sonicdude1995
November 12th, 2008, 12:30
hi, i'm new here!
i joined this forum cuz i wanted 2 ask about a sega saturn emu 4 psp which i read about on this site the other day!
& i also realised that there's a lit of ppl here mayb they can help me if i hav some probs.

Mr Nintendo
November 19th, 2008, 18:33
Hey There Fellow Brewers
I'm New Here so i guess this is the Place to be If u guys want I'll post my freind codes somewhen but u have to reply
Well time to make me some Coca
C Ya!:)

Shrygue
November 19th, 2008, 18:44
Hello Mr Nintendo and belated welcome Sonicdude1995. Hope you enjoy your stay at DCEmu forums. Please make sure to read and acknowledge the forum rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=263&a=4) and you'll have no problems here.

skybug
November 20th, 2008, 02:25
I'm new to this forum and looking for a little help with Mapthis app..alot of good info here as I searched for new things to read and perhaps find the info needed, but to no luck..so I'll put out the helpme mat..thanks:o

desiree
November 20th, 2008, 19:08
hello to all the newbies - i am newbie too

Shrygue
November 20th, 2008, 20:02
Ahoy there skybug and desiree, welcome and thanks for signing up here. I'm sure you both will like it here with the big commuity. As usual and I can't stress it enough that you check out the rules if you have not done it yet so you don't encounter any problems.

mina
November 24th, 2008, 14:04
hello to everyone that is new, this is a great site - i was sick for a while but i am glad to be back

IWantBoxheadForPsp
November 25th, 2008, 02:15
Hello. Joined here because I saw that you had Boxhead for the PSP hosted here.

One suggestion - make the verification code easier to read! It took me like 3 refreshes and 5 tries, with my glasses on :(. Maybe I'm just blind.

gboy456
November 28th, 2008, 00:55
hi all, looks like a very nice forum. thanks for letting me join. kind regards. gboy456

Eviltaco64
November 28th, 2008, 01:08
Hello, gboy456!
Hope you enjoy the forums! ;)

kanasta
November 28th, 2008, 03:53
hello

I'm new one from canada

desiree
December 8th, 2008, 15:47
hello Kanasta - how is Canada - i am fairly new too

Merc
December 9th, 2008, 19:00
Hello all
I'm new here, but I have to say it all looks totally awesome!!
:)

Eviltaco64
December 13th, 2008, 17:27
Hello sara_criss! I hope you enjoy DCEmu. :)

Also, greetings to Kanasta, Desiree, and Merc. Sorry for missing you. :)

rimbundy
December 23rd, 2008, 09:55
HI everyone i'm new to DCemu and the PSP. I've managed to get the customer firmware onto it but now want to know how to get emulators on there, i've tried and cant get them to work? If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks again all appreciate all your doing

RBXJM2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:23
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie trying to learn something about my GP2X and emulation, and this is the best place! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Eviltaco64
December 23rd, 2008, 20:58
Hello rumbundy and RBXJM2!
Enjoy DCEmu! :)

Blue Protoman
December 24th, 2008, 18:40
I realize only after posting my own thread that there is a thread for introductions... Godammit.

Eviltaco64
December 29th, 2008, 17:08
Welcome barricades.
It's true, it has moved on pretty far from '03.

Teotihuacan
January 3rd, 2009, 02:15
haha... Hey all, so far I've modded a Touch, iPhone and 3G. Got into GBA Homebrew and hoping for a PSP and Pandora soon.

So yeah, hi to all
btw, total n00b :thumbup:

Eviltaco64
January 3rd, 2009, 05:05
Hello brajan.

GBA, huh? For a lo-tech handheld like that, it does have an alright homebrew scene.

Anyway, enjoy DCEmu. :)

andscyjc
January 7th, 2009, 21:37
hey howdy! I'm new here... so ya...

pirateninja
January 8th, 2009, 02:28
I like my ds. I'm not much for talking. I'm studing programing so I can program my own games.

aries
January 8th, 2009, 06:24
Hi Everyone!
I am a aries and would appreciate all the help I can get on DCEMU.
Hope to get valuable info and have a great time here.
:D

dejkirkby
January 8th, 2009, 08:00
Hi aries, hope you stick around!

marc-bar
January 8th, 2009, 13:28
hi there, newbie here also

blackrave
January 8th, 2009, 15:54
Greetings to both of you. What brought you here?

Have a good day.

Shrygue
January 8th, 2009, 19:08
Threads merged and welcome to the forum pirateninja, aries and marc-bar. Hope you all enjoy your stay with the big community here.

acn010
January 8th, 2009, 19:16
watch out for JKKDARK! lolz
oh wait.... thats old ha haXD

Schmeh
January 8th, 2009, 23:22
well im schmeh...and let me ask you people...why does registering to any games forum SUCK so badly...i know its to block spammers, flamists and people who just plain advertise but when genuine people want to register it just sucks that bad that you regret ever registering at all...for example...theres the image with the 6 digits...please type the digits shown in the image....they give you 6 quite virtually unreadable digits hidden in some 3 year olds attempt with crayons and shapes and expect you to see them...you click refresh image..they give you the exact same image again..refresh again and you get a half illegible image in which you successfully type out the 6 digits which you can barely make out but nonetheless better than the previous image...im sorry the digits that you typed are not correct, and then the site gives you another unreadable image....this happened 5 times...its been happening to any other site...guah its so hard to register to anything these days...and i dont know if i should post this in the help forum..or tips to improve the site thread....well this is my first post...quite a waste actually...

JaronDaWiz
January 9th, 2009, 23:25
my names JaronDaWiz, but you all can call me wizard. my prefered game of choice is pokemon and i got all the games. i got a gba emu. a ds emu, and a gamecube emu. by now you can see what i'm talking about. i even have a hamachi network so i can play pokemon online. but i don't have any members yet but i will let you all know when i'm ready to take requests later. i have aspergers syndrome. if you're wondering, that's a form of autism. so don't get mad if i post threads in the wrong spot by accident, ask any obvious questions, or post a dumb reply to threads. i don't have that much forum experience so bear with me and i'll try to be as good a member as possible.

Shrygue
January 9th, 2009, 23:56
Welcome Schmeh and JaronDaWiz to DCEmu UK. I'm sure you both will like it here with our community. Just remember to read and follow the forum rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=112&a=4) and things will be just fine.

0zymandias
January 13th, 2009, 09:33
Hi. I made an account here to dl the ps3 controller on pc file but now I'm here to stay.

Eviltaco64
January 13th, 2009, 10:00
That's great to hear 0zymandias. I hope you enjoy DCEmu. ;)

saturn nut
January 14th, 2009, 01:09
hi I'm new and I'm interested in the saturn.

Syd.
January 21st, 2009, 18:36
Heyyyyy, Syd. here new and fresh.
Hope this forum is good. =p

blackrave
January 21st, 2009, 20:26
Heyyyyy, Syd. here new and fresh.
Hope this forum is good. =p

Welcome. The forums are good. Which systems have you got that you want to discuss here?

I like the period in your nick.

Zorda
January 23rd, 2009, 05:05
Ahh. I'm Zorda and I am new to forums completely but not gaming, emulation, internet or computers. So 8 years of 5+ hours a day on the internet and this is my first forum post :thumbup:

Triv1um
January 23rd, 2009, 11:50
Welcome Zorda.

Hope these forums give what you need/want.

leonhall3rd
January 25th, 2009, 09:08
Hello_World

My Name is leon ppl call me The_Plauge because of wat i can do but its nice to join ur forum ^-^ (¤*¤Ą)

Eviltaco64
January 25th, 2009, 17:42
Hello leonhall3rd, hope you enjoy DCEmu. :)

shadowdorothy
February 5th, 2009, 03:42
yo. I'm an 18 year old in training computer programmer and web designer.

Nationduarte
February 6th, 2009, 11:18
hi everyone from portugal

Triv1um
February 6th, 2009, 11:33
Welcome shadowdorothy and Natuionduarte.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Darksaviour69
February 6th, 2009, 11:54
Triv1um, was going thought my xbox friends list and noticed that you have on xbox live for 70+ days, what gives?

Hard Core Rikki
February 6th, 2009, 12:41
Hard Core Rikki here.

Not noob, not new to emulation, but still not too comfy with introduction speeches.

Triv1um
February 6th, 2009, 12:53
Triv1um, was going thought my xbox friends list and noticed that you have on xbox live for 70+ days, what gives?

I got rid of my xbox...

Brought a PS3 again. :)

Haha.

Darksaviour69
February 6th, 2009, 13:35
oh, you downgraded, fair enough ;)

acn010
February 6th, 2009, 17:54
downgrade?????? how dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

quicksilver02
February 7th, 2009, 02:58
:) hi i'm grey! im much of a pc gamer but i do have a DS lite :) ill be at my best behavior :)

minoko
February 9th, 2009, 11:52
...took me a whole 5 minutes to figure out where the intro place was.. ^^

Anyways, hello guys! My username is minoko. The tutorials in this site has helped me more than once. (So thanks for the tutorials.. i don't know which specifically I used tho). I own a PSP-2000, a pc and a PS2.

I play mostly RPGs but I do some simulations, racing, fighting and puzzle games once in a while. I can't do FPS and RTS to save my life....

The_Zaksta
February 9th, 2009, 12:31
Heya everyone! My name's Zack and I'm fifteen years old. The reason why I joined this forum was to try and find out how to hack my 5.01 psp so I could play Final Fantasy on a gameboy advance emulator, Im really into RPGs. Thanks for listening- I mean reading :)

Eviltaco64
February 21st, 2009, 17:40
Hi, there!

NoSleep
February 28th, 2009, 04:13
Hi there. I've just got into the DS Homebrew (since receiving a DS for Xmas 2008) and I'm currently playing Elite-AGB for the DS (and cursing its punishing hardness).
I've also acquired an Atari Jaguar this month and I'm grooving on Tempest 2000 and Defender 2000 right now to calm my Elite angst.
How do I acquire an avatar?

Eviltaco64
February 28th, 2009, 04:37
A Jaguar, eh?

Well, you scored two good games at least. :)

And you should be able to add an avatar from "Edit Avatar" in User CP. ;)

NoSleep
February 28th, 2009, 18:06
Sorted, cheers.

Katsujinken
March 7th, 2009, 22:31
Hi Katsujinken here! Im new here and will be asking hundreds of questions. Please understand I'm not new to the DC I got mine at launch, however I am as technical as a brick when it comes to the great stuff you do! I really want to learn it myself :)

dead.pool55
March 13th, 2009, 04:26
just wanted too say Hi theres my intro

brockisit
March 13th, 2009, 06:12
Hello everyone, my name is Brock and im 22

Shrygue
March 13th, 2009, 18:33
Hey Katsujinken, dead.pool55 and Brockisit, DCEmu welcomes all of you here. I'm sure this site will be useful for your gaming queries and news, hope you like your stay here with the big community!

Syphen_Freht
March 17th, 2009, 14:06
Hey people, new member here. New to homebrew and the like, willing to learn as much as I can.

ilostchild
March 18th, 2009, 04:12
Hello there, been floating around the forums i got a new com recently and i lost this site with old comp been searchign and found it...

drunkenmaster
March 18th, 2009, 16:23
Hi all,

New to the homebrew scene, just bought a UK PS3 and have a Wii and PC so hopefully get to chat with some new and veteran members.

Kramer
March 19th, 2009, 12:55
Hello ladies and gentlemen!!

Shrygue
March 19th, 2009, 20:25
Syphen_Freht, ilostchild and drunkenmaster, welcome to DCEmu. Hope you stay with us all here and don't forget to follow the forum rules!

Kramer, welcome back, it's been ages since you made an appearance here. Hope you stay around for a while at least, we've been missing you!

emu-gamer
March 26th, 2009, 18:14
Hey,

I'm a new member. Hope we'll have some fun!

vik329
March 26th, 2009, 23:17
Hey,
I joined a while back, but never really came on here. So I will introduce myself now instead :)
If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is vik329. I look forward to being part of the forums.

Zaiko Rose
May 3rd, 2009, 16:19
Umm,Hey My name is Zaiko Rose & I'm a new guy here! I'm 16 Love Wretling,Money(who doesn't),Girls,Clothes,&Cars(Lamborghini's).I 'm a real cool dud so I'm just saying hello & that I'm glad to be here!

Malksta
May 3rd, 2009, 19:16
Yo, good to see new members.

fg-54
May 4th, 2009, 11:53
sup! i also like girls, money, and clothes. :P

Shrygue
May 4th, 2009, 13:41
Threads merged and welcome to DCEmu UK Zaiko Rose.

Eviltaco64
May 4th, 2009, 21:51
Hey there :)

phoenixlipo
May 14th, 2009, 11:07
Hello All

i am jack 26 years old i did my masters from NCU and now doing job in IT company so its good to be here so guys kindly introduce your self here .Thanks

Malksta
May 15th, 2009, 00:09
Hello All

i am jack 26 years old i did my masters from NCU and now doing job in IT company so its good to be here so guys kindly introduce your self here .Thanks

hello, Jack. welcome to the forums :)

chazie12
May 21st, 2009, 04:13
Hi there! I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am looking to better my knowledge and help others to best of my ability. So please feel free to ask any questions. I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here... Nice to meet you all.

Hope to have a great time here :thumbup:

worldclassdrive
May 21st, 2009, 07:12
hi i am widya from India i love with friends to enjoy, i am very happy to join me.

fg-54
May 21st, 2009, 11:55
Very nice to meet you too ^_^ and welcome to dcemu, I am sure you will like it here.

Shrygue
May 21st, 2009, 19:50
Thread merged and welcome chazie12 and worldclassdrive, hope you like your stays here with the big community.

Anto7
May 25th, 2009, 11:19
Hi, I'm new to this craic & a bit lost.
Looks like a helpfull crowd.

Anto

maddymonster
May 27th, 2009, 20:59
Hi another newbie here. I've lurked for a while but thought I ought to register formally and join in.

I'm the shy type.. maybe explains why I'm normally online gaming and attached to either the XBox, PS3 or PSP. Also own just about every games system known to mankind - which I guess offically classes me as "sad" but I'm happy really.

Shrygue
May 27th, 2009, 21:01
Anto7 and maddymonster, welcome to DCEmu, hope you both like it here.

Teotihuacan
June 5th, 2009, 02:49
I've been registered here quite a while but didn't post. Anyways I've been in the whole iPhone and PC/Linux homebrew scene for a while. Came here to learn about Wii Emulation on the PC

ChrisHighwind
June 8th, 2009, 01:10
Hey, long time lurker, just recently started posting. About say, 3 months ago, I got my first PSP. Not long after I ordered a Pandora's Battery for it, thus entering the world of homebrew. And recently I bought an R4 Ultra card for my DS off of a housemate. So now I have a PSP and a DS capable of homebrew. And I have begun my search for some fun and time-killing homebrew games and apps for both of my consoles. I hope I find what I'm looking for here.

geico_gecko
June 9th, 2009, 07:32
geico_gecko here how's everybody doing? p.s. using psp wifi

SpaceFox
June 10th, 2009, 02:14
Hey, SpaceFox here. I'm new to these forums, came looking for some help with PS2 saves on PS3.

Well...this forum's huge! I've run and been active at a lot of forums, but dang I could barely find a place to introduce myself in here! Sorry if this topics in the wrong place though, couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Forums look nice though, looks like there's a lot of good information here. Nice that it's still active also. =D

nomi
June 10th, 2009, 03:09
Welcome spacefox! I don't have any information on ps2 saves for ps3 but just wanted to welcome you here...

I can answer most PSP and/or 360 questions u have...

Nomi

xandie
June 10th, 2009, 07:32
Glad you've started that..
I think what's more interesting about
a forum is that you get to
know lots of cool info's ..as long as you're in
a correct thread..

And what's good thing about is that
finding a live forum...
where you get an answer to your
concerns in an instant.:thumbup:

Malksta
June 10th, 2009, 20:40
Welcome to the forums, have a nice stay :P

kcajblue
June 10th, 2009, 20:59
Welcome here good sir.
I think you're going to like it here. ;]

Shrygue
June 10th, 2009, 21:35
Thread merged and welcome to DCEmu brajan8632, ChrisHighwind, geico_gecko, SpaceFox and xandie. I hope you all find this site useful to your gaming and homebrew needs!

miswa
June 12th, 2009, 08:58
hi everyone! I'm a newbie in here. Kinda' like the site actually, very interesting threads. :)

\/uRp0
June 14th, 2009, 20:56
Hi there, I'm Vurpo.
Nothing else to say, good night!
*tired*

fg-54
June 14th, 2009, 23:49
Sup miswa, thanks for signing up and welcome! I hope you enjoy coming to our site and meeting new ppl ^_^

rhamsaia
June 16th, 2009, 10:42
Hey Guys.. New ere, all the way from South East Asia.. :)

Twilight Cinder
June 18th, 2009, 07:35
Hey guys ^_^

I'm here interwebbing from Sydney, Australia !!!!!

Eviltaco64
June 18th, 2009, 08:21
Hello, rhamsaia and Twilight Cinder!

Enjoy the forums. :)

EmulatorII
July 2nd, 2009, 16:17
Hi everyone. Forum looks superb, albeit HUGE! Looking forward to getting to know my way around but looks like it might take a while...

orvilleconnor
July 6th, 2009, 00:18
hello every, im orville from minnesota :)_ cheers

Eviltaco64
July 6th, 2009, 04:43
Hello, orvilleconnor. Enjoy DCEmu. :)

acn010
July 6th, 2009, 07:22
welcome everyone :D

Ishaaq
July 11th, 2009, 11:48
Im Ishaaq a newbie and i was reffered by AdamRav

Eviltaco64
July 11th, 2009, 17:37
Hello Ishaaq. I hope you enjoy the forums. :)

VampDude
July 12th, 2009, 00:04
Im Ishaaq a newbie and i was reffered by AdamRav

Welcome... Your avatar just made me think there was another bug on my laptop, today I slammed the lid on a moth... Enough about that, I hope you find on DCEmu what you are looking for and feel free to ask many questions. :)

Ishaaq
July 12th, 2009, 00:51
Thanks Guys.
My question is how can i put games onto my chipped PSP?

ingearwig
July 17th, 2009, 05:31
yeah so I messed up when I typed in my username... is there anyway I can fix that? if not I would greatly appreciate it if a mod would help me out.
Anyway I am Bill and I will be using this forum for more information about using 5.00 m33-6 on my fat psp. Thanks for your time.

shawnndrsn070
July 17th, 2009, 12:27
Hi, this is Shawn Anderson.
I am new to this site,this site is very interesting.
I want to something more about your site.

VampDude
July 17th, 2009, 13:32
Are you a robot?

And yes, DCEmu is a very interesting site... For many reasons, for which I now have homebrew on every console I have in my current possession.

Anyway, welcome... Though this could have been posted in the Introduction Thread (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=175161), but you weren't to know (staff will move it). :cool:

Thanks Guys.

Ah... The big NO for this site, nobody at DCEmu will answer anything to do with piracy.

But anything else, this is the site to ask many questions related to homebrew and emulation. :cool:

Eviltaco64
July 17th, 2009, 20:25
Thanks Guys.

I'd read the Sony Spectrum quod Ordinatio (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=82&a=7). That pretty much answers your question. ;)

jessicaX
July 18th, 2009, 13:26
Hey Everyone,
My name is Jess and I have totally stumbled over this place looking for info on windows 7 but now I see so much going on here that I thought I'd sign up :)
I'm a xbox girl that loves my games especially COD.
looking forward to getting involved here!
jessX

cuzog
July 23rd, 2009, 20:37
Hello there. I've really enjoyed the content on these forums. I just wish the account management interface was more complete. It's really strange that you cannot modify your own account's name.

PSP509
July 28th, 2009, 06:16
New here,you know. :) I've been a PSP owner since 4/26/05 and I just got a modded 2001 with 5.00 M33-6 on it in the mail 2 weeks ago.Kind of like having my new 1001 all over again in '05!I like my 3001 best still though.I have 5 PSPs now.Bought a new 2001 in 6/08.Then bought my 2nd 1001 just after that in 6/08.Then in 9/08 got me a new 3001.Then in 6/09 got me a 2001 'mod'. :) Can you tell I'm a PSP fan and nut yet?Wait until your hear about my HUGE UMD collection,then,you'll know I'm a fan for sure! :)

Eviltaco64
July 28th, 2009, 07:04
Welcome PSP509! It sounds like you have quite the impressive PSP collection, there. :P

Anyway, enjoy the forums!

boogiedan
August 25th, 2009, 03:40
hi there,,im dan uk didnt see a welcum forum so sayin hi...bin on scene over 15yrs..

thx4havin us late here in uk its 3.40am
so will fill in more 2moz
thx 4 havin us
dan

Eviltaco64
August 25th, 2009, 03:55
Hello, boogiedan. There is an introduction thread and your post is now part of it. :P

Enjoy the forums!

Shadowblind
August 25th, 2009, 04:20
I LMAO at the thread title. I think you did something wrong :p

BlueCrab
August 25th, 2009, 04:34
I LMAO at the thread title. I think you did something wrong :p
Fixed.

Shrygue
August 25th, 2009, 19:54
...and re-sticked too.

Anyways, welcome to DCEmu UK boogiedan, hope you like it here!

Steph08
September 21st, 2009, 08:49
nice idea..
like you, I'm new in this site
My name is Steph from Atlanta GA.
I hope we get to know here better
and enjoy the forum.

I'm glad to be part of this site..:rofl:

dragos240
September 21st, 2009, 21:52
Hi everyone!

I saw this forum here, and decided to join in. I have a sega dreamcast and would love to discuss such things here, and possibly get the SH4 Compiler working on my Linuxbox. Hopefully I can get a simple "Hello World!" Message onto my dreamcast. Anyway! Hope to have fun on this forum!

Dragos240

BlueCrab
September 21st, 2009, 23:36
Hi everyone!

I saw this forum here, and decided to join in. I have a sega dreamcast and would love to discuss such things here, and possibly get the SH4 Compiler working on my Linuxbox. Hopefully I can get a simple "Hello World!" Message onto my dreamcast. Anyway! Hope to have fun on this forum!

Dragos240

Good luck with the Dreamcast, its a very fun architecture to program for. The Dreamcast Development forum here can be a decent resource, as can be the one at dcemulation.org (that one tends to be more active).

Jim Beam
September 22nd, 2009, 12:33
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forums and thought I would come and say hi. You may well see me in the irc room as well :D

tehe tummy tums
October 5th, 2009, 21:19
hello, i'm new, and and well like to make some friends XP

Jack Nimble
October 6th, 2009, 17:21
Since there's an introduction thread, I'm introducing myself. Looks like a VERY informative board. I think I'm gonna go get lost for a few hours and find some new stuff to play with. :)

geico_gecko
October 9th, 2009, 00:35
I joined some time ago. (Maybe like a month O.O) But I was looking to find an Introduction Forum, or thread to Introduce myself. Looks like I found it after a month. Lol. But This name, geico_gecko, I do not like. So, I want to change it to [h_p]hacked_psp. Stupid name but at least no one would make fun of it like if someone would say "Hey geico_gecko, go save my car insurance money. xD"
So that is why I have a sig and avatar saying [h_p]hacked_psp. Those sigs are from other sites that I made. :D I just love them :p Oh. My intro :P. I typed something kinda long and it wasn't my intro. Ok
I'm 12 years old, I use AIM. I have an account on 3 sites. I'm a Junior member in one, and Senior the other. And the third one is this one, a newbie member :D :rolleyes:
And I'm kind of good at making avatars and making sigs. So I hope I enjoy my stay here. :p Peace!
Edit: And that I posted something like here in the intro thread: "geico_gecko here ps im using psp wifi." Well, that gecko just shed his skin. He is now using a PC! I'll be active as I can here.

KlonoaMAST3R
November 2nd, 2009, 06:29
I just joined, but here's my Intro then.

Hi, I'm not good with Introducing myself, so "hi" should good enough. :P

Eviltaco64
November 5th, 2009, 23:11
Welcome to the forums KlonoaMAST3R, crazzycat.

Hope you enjoy them. :)

acn010
November 6th, 2009, 08:09
welcome everyone!!!

ozzy
November 7th, 2009, 08:25
hi everybody, i'm new to this forum site, i've just bought a saturn for some retro gaming fun and when i unpacked it, switched the power button on the green light came on for a second then died again and this keeps happening, i'm just wondering if anyone on here can give me some advice about it????

Appency
December 9th, 2009, 20:27
Hi, Im Aaron Watkins the Co-Founder and President of Appency App PR & Marketing - I wanted to see what was going on and say hello to everyone!

valiente_fly
December 15th, 2009, 17:14
more than a year that i subscribed and now i want to say hello he he sorry

Eviltaco64
December 15th, 2009, 21:01
Welcome, valiente_fly! Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

acn010
December 16th, 2009, 04:42
damn valiente.. u late for ur intro LMAO

seomul
December 21st, 2009, 23:13
Thanks for giving me the oppertunity tobe on the forum and express my views.

nigelle
December 22nd, 2009, 11:13
Hi to everyone, I am a newbie to this forum have joined now only interested in learning new things and get the valuable information. Hope that I will get your all support for me to do my part in this forum.

spanneruk
January 6th, 2010, 15:54
Hi all

Just joined today merry Xmas to you all and all the best for 2010 .

Be Good

Spanner

ludwig
January 7th, 2010, 16:28
hi everyone!

Glad to be here and i hope to find much knowledge about my Wii

thanks fellows

Mansun
January 13th, 2010, 16:00
Hi everyone! I am a newbie too :)

Shrygue
January 13th, 2010, 16:46
To the 6 that previously posted before me here, welcome to DCEmu UK. We hope you all like it here!

MattTheSpratt
January 16th, 2010, 01:18
So hi.
I'm Matt, as you can tell from my username.

I'm Scottish, 18 and videogaming is part of my daily routine.

I take a neutral, open minded stance on gaming, and I wish more did as well. Most of the people I've met in real life are not even remotely interested about anything pre-360 and jeer at me for liking BLEEPY BLOOPY CRAP GRAPHICS SHITTY GAEMPLEY ELL-OH-ELL-OH-ELL-OH-ELL ROFFLECOPTER OMG SO WITTY EX DEE games.
Nuts to them, I have the good stuff, they have brown.[/rant]

My musical tastes are quite diverse.
I enjoy in equal measures rock, blues, chiptune, jazz and international music. But none of the turd-worthy rap remixes that all sound exactly the same and feature at least 98.3% auto-tune that you hear these days.
I'm ranting again, I'm sorry.
I quite like Seastick Steve as well.
And Gorillaz. I only have Demon days, but I plan to remedy that by snapping up their upcoming third album and the original one if I can find it within the labrynthine construct of Crawleys' HMV.

Surprise surprise, I have a wide preference of another thing. This time it's literature.
I've recently been reading a lot by Osamu Tezuka (manga counts as literature shaddap), Tom Holt and, dare I say, Douglas Adams.
I don't have much else to say on the subject of books, so moving on.

Wait, moving onto what? I've pretty much told you my entire inventory of interests, and I'm stuck for other things to talk about. I think I'll end it here.
For those who were able to surmount this wall of text, thank you. For those who couldn't or didn't bother, there's a secret door behind "surmount". See you on the other side.

ihsanfals
January 18th, 2010, 03:21
Hellow, im new guy here,i'm from Indonesia. and hopefully can get some fun here and contribute something
useful to all of you guys.... lol..

nice too meet you all :D

Eviltaco64
January 18th, 2010, 03:24
Hellow, im new guy here,i'm from Indonesia. and hopefully can get some fun here and contribute something
useful to all of you guys.... lol..

nice too meet you all :D

Hello, ihsanfals. I merged your post with the introduction thread where it belongs. ;)

Hope you enjoy the forums!

simp69
February 1st, 2010, 17:22
A greeting to all members of the forum.
I am just entered in the community of owners DSi
Forgive me if my English is not correct.

Regards :cool: :cool:

Eviltaco64
February 1st, 2010, 21:03
Hello, simp69. Enjoy the forums!

docsawbones
February 4th, 2010, 21:35
hey am new here looking for an emulator for snes on my ps3 dont know if it's possible?

Aguilera_87
February 9th, 2010, 03:26
hi, I'm from spain, I've 22 years and... I'm a boy ^^

Eviltaco64
February 9th, 2010, 07:20
Welcome to the forums, Aguilera_87! Hope you enjoy them!

walshy1
March 3rd, 2010, 20:13
Hi!J:thumbup:ust new here trying to find my way around.
D (http://www.flightsimulatornow.com/?p=37).

Kaiser
March 4th, 2010, 09:35
Hey walshy1!

Welcome to the forums.

Aripug
March 8th, 2010, 17:02
Ciao from ITaly!
I'm a dreamcast fan and a dreamcast small collector :D
I love all teh videogame...but DC is my favourite console ;)
I've looked this forum and it's very nice!
Sorry for my poor english ;)
Ciao!

Terribabylove
March 18th, 2010, 13:49
Hi, im Terri, I live in Burton upon Trent. I have 2 daughters and im 24 years old.
Im a full time mum as partner works and sometimes I like to relax when hes at home on my wii.

kevin1gamer
March 23rd, 2010, 01:45
Hi, I'm new here.

Shin Daisuke
March 24th, 2010, 15:53
Hey everyone, I'm Rafael from Italy. :)

Eviltaco64
March 24th, 2010, 20:15
Hello Terribabylove, kevin1gamer, and Shin Daisuke! Hope you all enjoy the forums. :)

kevin1gamer
March 25th, 2010, 00:55
Hello Terribabylove, kevin1gamer, and Shin Daisuke! Hope you all enjoy the forums. :)

Thanks, you too.

nes363
April 6th, 2010, 20:02
hello ive been searching a nice emulation forum for a while and these seems to be a good one.

sharonk868
April 16th, 2010, 07:26
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

kingcole32
April 26th, 2010, 20:39
I found this forum while looking for an answer about using the PSP as a controller on a PC. I found that answer elsewhere, but saw something I want to message a member about.

I basically registered for the sole purpose of asking this question, though I'm sure this forum will come in handy as I'm a big emulation fan.

ForgottenSoul
May 20th, 2010, 22:15
Hi im Jake from Maryland, US. I just joined here looking for some PSP help (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=309996) and liking this place already. Can't wait to see you guys in the future

kratos666
May 27th, 2010, 16:49
hi, pleasure to meet u all ^^

VampDude
May 28th, 2010, 10:13
Hello,

A pleasure to meet you too, here on DCEmu.

InvaderMooch
July 7th, 2010, 18:35
Hi, I'm Steve. I used to collect coins... now all it seems i collect is various fungi in my airducts. what can i do??

PS- i play classical guitar (<---- no one cares, i know)

Eviltaco64
July 8th, 2010, 01:13
Welcome to the forums, InvaderMooch/Steve! I actually used to collect coins myself (my best is a silver dollar from 1899).

Nice to see another musician on here, too. :)

Glitchernator
July 29th, 2010, 13:30
Been registered on this forum for a while, I just never went around to staying here. :D

So hello, I'm Glitchernator!

RafaelJones
July 29th, 2010, 14:24
Hello everybody i am new to the forum , hope u all welcome me :)

rai boi
August 4th, 2010, 22:52
hi everyone im new to the forum, anyone wana show me how it works? (:

rai boi
August 4th, 2010, 22:58
Welcome to the forums, InvaderMooch/Steve! I actually used to collect coins myself (my best is a silver dollar from 1899).

Nice to see another musician on here, too. :)

hey im a pianist/guitarist/drumer great to see other musicians :D

Shrygue
August 5th, 2010, 21:23
To the 5 previous users above, welcome to DCEmu UK. I hope you all find this site useful for your gaming needs.

neoregelia
August 6th, 2010, 05:04
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum, glad to join this community.

AneXus
August 25th, 2010, 19:53
Hello, I'm new here, just got an email saying ya'll were one a faster sever and back.

Jumo44
September 27th, 2010, 16:45
Hello, hoy are you?.

I am also new to this forum. I work at a bookstore and I love music too.

:D :):thumbup:

NZPS2Guy
October 2nd, 2010, 10:44
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but a reaonable old hand with the PS2, I live in New Zealand and I own a V14 with Infinity V1.93, and V10 with Free McBoot and Swap Magic lid and 400gb HDD!! Look forward to meeting people on here!!

Shrygue
October 2nd, 2010, 22:22
Welcome to DCEmu NZPS2Guy, I'm glad to see there's still folks like you that do PS2 homebrew. I hope you find this site useful for your fix on games news and releases!

NZPS2Guy
October 4th, 2010, 11:13
Thanks for the kind words!! I'm hoping to find answers to a few problems I'm having with Free McBoot, I hopped on PSX-Scene but they are really unhelpful!!

grobda
October 4th, 2010, 13:33
6 posts in 4 years! i joined up for dowmloads but im finally moved to comment. HELLO!

ratcatcher2k10
October 27th, 2010, 15:41
hi all like to thank u all for letting me join hope to help some out and maybe learn a few things too

romaurie
November 14th, 2010, 16:41
I hail from Christchurch, Dorset on Englands southcoast.I moved to Eilat, Israel on the Red Sea in 1985.My son was born here in 1990 and in 1996 the PS1 was officially launched here along with "Powerstation" which was written in Bournemouth, my favourite seaside town.
I got my son one and he learnt a large part of his English language skills from the dialogue in the games.
He is serving in the I.D.F. half way thru his 3 years service.I have always enjoyed helping him with tweaking the Playstations.Chip-modding and HD fitting on our last of the Fat Silver V12 PS2's.
I have noticed of late he has taken to playing again some of the Final Fantasy games and following a guide to find parts of the story he missed previously.He does not like using cheats or codes.Unlike me, having tried AR2 and Xploder and even the Codebreaker 10 but it won't open on a chipped PS2 Pal unit unless fitted with a Matrix infinity with at least a 3.6 firmware.And even then it is not sure it will open.
I recently noticed the new memory card with USB link.I was wondering if the PS2 had been "over-shadowed" by the PS3 and no more developments were being made.It would appear from this memory card that there is still a thriving PS2 user community.
I will be looking for news on this new memory card.
Another question I want to ask is not PS2 but general PC.I notice most sites don't discuss "piracy" issues.But hacking PS2's seems to be acceptable.Where can I get some feedback about activation issues with "bent " copies of windows 7?It seems more trouble than its worth to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZVLWA935U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZVLWA935U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpJaHjJlZs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpJaHjJlZs
When we are not engaged in PS2-ing we are testing our home built vacuum enhanced aquariums and playing billy sluggers on our Van Van.

Despair
December 23rd, 2010, 00:30
Bonjour

Eviltaco64
December 23rd, 2010, 08:12
Welcome to DCEmu everyone!

KBishop
December 26th, 2010, 14:09
Hello guys, I joined this forum because I'd like to collaborate with homebrew developers in making soundtracks or anything related to sound creation or editing. This stands for any type of console. If any of you are interested, give me a ring. Cheers !

Mortimersun
December 29th, 2010, 07:02
Hi,guys!
I'm a 24-year-old dude from Dallax, Texas, who's a passionate fan of everything tech & geeky. I spent most of my free time reading up on tech blogs about the latest releasest of mobile phones, gadgets, and games. Other than that, I do get out of the house, mostly for a run, to have a good dinner with friends, and oh yeah, for my work.
It’s great to be here and nice to meet you all!:)

adventure_of_link
January 23rd, 2011, 00:52
Hi.. I'm welcoming myself to the DC emu forums. So I should beware of Wallmasters. http://209.85.48.11/html/emoticons/ninja.gif

that being said I'm 25 years old (going to be 25 on march 30 of this year), male, and you might recognize me from forums such as the ZSNES, Snes9X, Retro Junk, and Saturn Fans forums.

rywarakan
January 23rd, 2011, 01:27
hey guys

Shrygue
January 23rd, 2011, 16:46
To the last three before me, welcome all to DCEmu UK. I hope you fine this site useful for all your gaming and homebrew news!

henrydavies
February 2nd, 2011, 13:10
Hi every body, my name is Henry. I am new to this forum.

MaximumRD
February 9th, 2011, 18:09
I will try to keep it fairly short. My name is ROB, I am a 43 year old Canadian male and I collect consoles and computers from before the Atari 2600 to present day. I have been lurking long enough and so thought it time to introduce myself.

Kaiser
February 9th, 2011, 18:38
Always good to see fellow Canadians, welcome MaximumRD!

Alexeon
February 9th, 2011, 20:47
Hello all, I decided to finally post something even though Ive had an account for a long time but I never visited. How is it going?

Kaiser
February 9th, 2011, 21:16
Welcome Alexeon

Things are going good. We've been averaging around 30 members online all day. Keep posting folks.

chelsea_uk
February 10th, 2011, 11:10
hi there

been here for a while now so would like to introduce myself...

from london UK

have lots of old consoles and enjoy playing mame and other emulators

thanks

chelsea_uk

Shrygue
February 10th, 2011, 11:32
A Londoner? Good, don't see too many of 'em around here. Welcome back to DCemu and it' great to have you here chelsea_uk!

rabbit100
February 10th, 2011, 15:39
Oke....here I am....rabbit100,a LADY from Holland,and interested in consoles,homebrew and more.That's the reason I"m here.

wizardfingers
February 10th, 2011, 18:10
Hey everyone! Good see that my account is still intact :)

darklordcrash
February 10th, 2011, 19:06
Random old/new user Darklordcrash reporting for Dooty sirs!

Kaiser
February 10th, 2011, 19:39
Welcome/Welcome Back to DCEmu

Good to see you guys :)

happy posting

wererogue
February 11th, 2011, 00:43
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Hope everybody's having a good week.

tom123hh
February 11th, 2011, 02:52
hello, yeah this is a cool site. i love anything video game related. Ive had a few different consoles over time. But at the moment all I have is xbox360. its good though.

ChaosAngelZero
February 12th, 2011, 17:51
Hello everybody!

Long-time Sega fan here, just got a Dreamcast last year and playing it almost non-stop 'cause it came with Jet Grind Radio and I got Sonic Adventure 2, Shenmue, Red Dog, Zombie Revenge and Street Fighter III: Double Impact shortly after. Also a PlayStation 2 user, my favorite game is God Hand, and Burnout 3, Revenge and Resident Evil 4 also rock.

I'm considering getting an Xbox 360 once LED-backlit LCD TV sets get cheaper here, as well as high-definition cable or satellite television services to make the most out of the whole investment, lol.

Nice to meet you.

Temp_Dude....
February 24th, 2011, 13:46
Hello,
I couldn't get my own name, o' but so long ago, so I used this.
Funny, that's who I am now.

I'm the Temp Dude.

Kaiser
February 24th, 2011, 22:43
welcome all :)

Cmdr Sheppard
March 6th, 2011, 20:15
I found this place using Google and it seems like a good place to join, so I signed up.

Mi5terDNA
March 8th, 2011, 20:00
hello everyone,

I've been a member since '07 but have only lurked, so here's my hello!

DragoMasta
April 4th, 2011, 07:48
Hey all! New member as of today! :D I mostly grew up around Nintendo games and still hooked on even to my adulthood. Every now and then I like to play classics like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, etc. I'm currently playing Pokémon White. I have a Wii, mostly playing Prime 3, Rock Band 2 (before I got my 360), and Smash Bros. Brawl. I have a lot to say and contribute to!

djknitex
April 5th, 2011, 06:41
I am an old user coming back to the scene I guess... Over 1500 days old... hah. time to join the community xD