PDA

View Full Version : ok i need some help please

GeEkPiE
July 7th, 2006, 20:14
can anybody lookin at this thread please go to www.gizmondoforums.com

and register as whateva you want

then go to giz game thread

and post a new thing that 'puggster is gay'

or some other insult to him coz he has really pissed me off and i need some help coz they blocked my IP

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2006, 20:23

or some other insult to him coz he has really pissed me off and i need some help coz they blocked my IP

how the hell does, flamming his help you?

also I recommend that no-one does what he asks

GeEkPiE
July 7th, 2006, 20:26
it doesnt help me but its a little thing called revenge

Cap'n 1time
July 7th, 2006, 20:29
it doesnt help me but its a little thing called revenge

I think its more like being a little bitch. Calling someone over the internet "gay" is pretty lame.

ACID
July 7th, 2006, 21:01
I agree Hey 1 timeuser why cant i make new threads for useful things and people like this can open new ones can you help. I had ask many of the mods and nobody answers mi PMS

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2006, 21:22
you can make new threads in forums like offtopic, but you can not make topics in news forums

GeEkPiE
July 7th, 2006, 21:38
hey dont have a go at me!!!!

im not the bad guy here

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2006, 21:44
well why did you get banned ( btw that post you made at gizmondoforums.com makes you look really bad, if you did that here you would be ip banned here too)

GeEkPiE
July 7th, 2006, 21:52
he was havin a go at my m8t ova there and i was basically just avenging him but i went a little over the top.

but i would never do that over here, i mean i come on these forums every day and i hav never done anything out of order and i have contributed to the homebrew scene quite alot.

i dont hav a gizmondo and was only goin on there coz my m8t was askin me to back him up on a discussion.

i am sorry if i have caused any hassle and i wont flame anymore, it was just a one off anyway, im not really that immature.

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2006, 22:21
well really we are only concerned what stuff you post on our forums, so no need to worry

GeEkPiE
July 7th, 2006, 22:38
kls thanx

Trevsweb
July 7th, 2006, 22:55
welcome to the a real world were admins acctually care about their members here and at giz forums sorry but immature insults to our members will get my full assualt on my own behalf u sad case.

dcemu hope u deal with his bloke as i have.. hats off to ya.

Crimson_Lotus
July 7th, 2006, 23:51
can anybody lookin at this thread please go to www.gizmondoforums.com

and register as whateva you want

then go to giz game thread

Those statements made me "lol".