PDA

View Full Version : BlazBlue releasing on PSP in March

wraggster
January 18th, 2010, 22:46
Aksys Games plans to release a PSP version of excellent fighting game BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger in March.

Dubbed Blazblue Portable, the game will mirror the PS3 and 360 versions - impressively retaining all animations and game modes within.

What's more, the PSP version will have extras: regular and unlimited versions of all characters plus local multiplayer for four - two fighting, two spectating.

There's also a new Legion mode, where a party of 20 fighters can be assembled to tackle a map full of enemies.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger was released on PS3 and 360 last August and remains, alongside the likes of Street Fighter IV, one of the very best fighting games around.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/blazblue-releasing-on-psp-in-march

Justise
January 19th, 2010, 07:13
I'm still waiting for the PS3 version to be published here in Europe, and now you are saying that a superior PSP version is going to be released?

This sucks! Why do we have to take everything last?

Anyway...
I consider the PSP dead the moment DaX left the scene and I haven't updated my PSP from m33-6, so I'll probably won't be able to play the PSP version anyway.
Also, unless they've add a "game share" ability like Tekken DR, the game won't have much value for it's multyplayer.
On top of all that, I've heard somewhere that the European version of Blazblue will have extra characters.