PDA

View Full Version : Vice, Vice baby

wraggster
July 7th, 2006, 21:51
News from CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=142624&skip=yes)

What an utterly ignorant life we - well I, really - lead. You see, we - as in the royal 'we' - have only just discovered that a Miami Vice movie is out this year. Duh. Unsurprisingly, there's a videogame tie-in (called Miami Vice: The Game, aptly) that's heading with exclusive bells and whistles on to Sony's PSP. We've got a new trailer from the Vivendi-published project for you to view.

Miami Vice: The Game's a third-person shooter that follows the undercover operations of narcotic officers Sonny Crockett and Ricardo Tubbs. Actually a prequel of sorts to the film, the game's storyline finds players infiltrating the seedy underbelly of South Beach and ultimately attempting to bring down an organisation run by a South American drug lord.

You'll be able to play either Crockett or Tubbs, and should you find a like-minded drug-busting pal can team up for co-op in wireless mode. Along with the shooty action, there'll be the likes of high-speed boat chases and a rep-building system that allows you to penetrate deep into the underbelly of the drug world.

Miami Vice: The Game has been developed by UK outfit Rebellion and should be out in a couple of weeks' time.

Trailer at link above

dthpsc
July 8th, 2006, 00:24
Bummer... thought it was gonna be 'Vice City'... :(

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 03:47
ha ha. I clicked on this thread thinking the same thing. Most games made after movies suck. Don't want to rush to judgment but I don't think I will want this.

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 03:52
vanilla vice vice baby stop calaberate and listen vice is back with with a brand new invention

SSaxdude
July 8th, 2006, 04:40
Hey Voltron nice to see you again. You also missed that the PSxxxx emulator is a fake.

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 06:16
Hey Voltron nice to see you again. You also missed that the PSxxxx emulator is a fake.

Thanks man. It means a lot to know I've been missed and it is great to be back. I will have to edit my sig since PSxxx is fake. Regardless, its still amazing how much happens in just 1 week in the world of PSP homebrew. I can hardly keep up with its blistering pace and constant new releases. But hey, that's not a bad thing.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 07:07
games after movies normaly suck. So this one based on a sitcome more then likely will reak.

stotheamuel
July 8th, 2006, 08:08
this is actualy based on the movie... instead of the sitcom.....

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 8th, 2006, 08:40
i don't think this game is good

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 10:27
this is actualy based on the movie... instead of the sitcom.....
Movie was as bad as the sitcom. ^-^