PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson K800i Released

wraggster
July 7th, 2006, 23:08
New Mobile Phone on sale at SuccessHK (http://www.success-hk.com/product_html/Digital_Electronics_Sony_Ericsson_K800i.html?aff_i d=24)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/DE-K800i-L.jpg

Product Features of Digital Electronics Sony Ericsson K800i

UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus, image stabilization and a built-in Xenon flash
PictBridge compatible - easy photo printing
BestPic technology - pick the best, delete the rest
2.2-inch 240x320 pixel QVGA high resolution screen

More Description of Digital Electronics Sony Ericsson K800i

Get the best picture
With the K800i, it's hard to take a bad picture. Get the picture you want with BestPic? The unique thing about this feature is that 4 of the resulting images were shot immediately before the camera key is pressed to complete the shot, and 4 immediately after. Pick the best. Delete the rest.

Enhanced imaging
A built-in xenon flash unit gives you real photographic light where lighting conditions are not optimal and K800i eliminates red eye making sure that the pictures you take are simply the best. A camera stabilizer function compensates any small movement of your hand when you’re taking a picture and shooting video.

Take and print
On each side of the 2'' QVGA colour screen you have photo keys to make using your K800i camera phone easy. For printing, the K800i supports the PictBridge standard. Connect the phone directly to a PictBridge-compliant printer using the USB cable and print your photos without a PC.

3G makes it possible
With proven 3G technology built-in, mobile Web browsing, photo blogging, downloading of multimedia content and video calling become a pleasant experience. Visit real internet sites with the Access NetFront?browser and subscribe to automatic news updates with RSS Feeds. Multitask with K800i. Be engaged in a call or listen to the music player or FM radio while you search for information on the Web.