PDA

View Full Version : SND Format!!!

HoPe_MaN
August 28th, 2004, 15:29
... Hello

I would like to know if anyone know how to deal with the DC SND sound format..

This sound format is really weird.. I tried to open a .SND from Shenmue and I just was never able to read it.

I guess it's raw format. BUT WHICH RAW FORMAT!!!

Please if you could help me !!

HoPe_MaN

Eric
August 28th, 2004, 20:10
well i think that is kind of illegal cause of this. No one can actually get a hold of .snd music or sfx from a game unless illegally ripping the game so there is no way to help out with that.

Alexvrb
August 28th, 2004, 23:39
well i think that is kind of illegal cause of this. *No one can actually get a hold of .snd music or sfx from a game unless illegally ripping the game so there is no way to help out with that.It still could be illegal for different reasons, but how do you figure that there's no legal way to get the .snd file? You CAN backup games legally. Granted few people actually do this, but it is possible.

Eric
August 29th, 2004, 02:24
if it was legal we would hear it from the companies ourselves also Sega hasn't released information on how to do this so i dont think it would be legal and dont put a post saying of course they would do this cause they are afraid of people making illegal rips and selling them its not that you buy the game if you want an extra copy buy it

souLLy
September 6th, 2004, 12:09
tick tock thread lock