PDA

View Full Version : e[mulator] for PSP 0.81 fix1

wraggster
July 8th, 2006, 01:23
E (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has released a new version of his Multi Console Emulator that supports

PC Engine
Wonderswan
Famicom (NES)
Gameboy

This was just a bugfix release

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 01:25
cool

Pumped'Up
July 8th, 2006, 01:45
OMG, i'm away from my PSP now, but I can't wait until I get it and try this new baby out!!!

what's the bug fix anyways?

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 03:42
I'm really interested in the PC Engine (Turbo Grafx 16) and there have been no updates on Hue or PCE for a long time as far as I know.

So my question is how does this emulate PC Engine in comparison to Hue and/or PCE? Better, Same, or Worse?

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 05:21
Great hope they keep updating this one. It was a long time since we herd from them. The NEC is great it sais fs of 50 to 60 on all the games i have tryde and they look better with the wide screen 16:9.
Now i hope they get the other two neogeo pocket and game gear.

mungrin
July 8th, 2006, 05:28
how does it run turbo games!!!

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 05:37
how does it run turbo games!!!
The same way as eany other emulator just drop the zipped roms in the folder dont use a roms folder and your set to play.:cool:

cburke1
July 8th, 2006, 05:48
Hey this is chrisb well as you all know i briked my psp and i really dont have the money to rebuy it. If you would like to donate please do at my paypal account. [email protected]. Im also selling some of my games and stuff to try to rebuy it. I have (PSP GAMES) Tony Hawk's Underground2 remix, Socom US Navy Seals, Dangerous Hunts, Need For Speed Underground Rivals, and also i have a 256Mb real sony card forsale. (DS Games) Sims2, Scooby-Doo Unmasked, ATV Quad Frenzy, Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory... They have all the casses and papers hardley used look brandnew... No Scraches... Im going to put them on ebay just want to give u guys a chance first. Thanks ChrisB. Email me at [email protected] and let me know...

Sterist
July 8th, 2006, 07:07
gb save states dont work. at all.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 07:11
Are you doing it right try different slots it worked for me. S**** let me check

oninotsume
July 8th, 2006, 07:19
Hi,

I've never had this problem before, but every time I try to use SeiPSP Tool to export this to my 1.5 PSP I get the message "invalid PBP file to write.

Can someone post a premade 1.5 version up here? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 07:57
Hey this is chrisb well as you all know i briked my psp and i really dont have the money to rebuy it. If you would like to donate please do at my paypal account. [email protected]. Im also selling some of my games and stuff to try to rebuy it. I have (PSP GAMES) Tony Hawk's Underground2 remix, Socom US Navy Seals, Dangerous Hunts, Need For Speed Underground Rivals, and also i have a 256Mb real sony card forsale. (DS Games) Sims2, Scooby-Doo Unmasked, ATV Quad Frenzy, Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory... They have all the casses and papers hardley used look brandnew... No Scraches... Im going to put them on ebay just want to give u guys a chance first. Thanks ChrisB. Email me at [email protected] and let me know...

Dude, I've seen this same post in at least 3 threads. Stop spamming. I don't want to be cold but it is doubtful that you will get ANY donations, let alone enough to buy a PSP.

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 07:58
Hi,

I've never had this problem before, but every time I try to use SeiPSP Tool to export this to my 1.5 PSP I get the message "invalid PBP file to write.

Thanks in advance.

Use PSP Brew 0.70

oninotsume
July 8th, 2006, 08:18
Voltron

Thanks for pointing me to PSP Brew. That's a really cool program:D

I had to use SeiPSP Tool in order to get rid of the corrupt data without it crashing, but it's really nice to be able to control the order homebrew appears on the menu.

I haven't used this program in so long. I'm just praying he's finally added mp3 support for the PC Engine CD games.

Voltron
July 8th, 2006, 09:00
I had to use SeiPSP Tool in order to get rid of the corrupt data without it crashing

Glad I could be of some help. PSP Brew 0.70 can hide the corrupt icons also. What I do is load the eboot in the homebrew% folder and check the box that says "hide corrupt icons", then I save it to the PSP. You may get an error but then it will say file saved. Alls you need to do then is copy the contents of the homebrew folder into the folder without the %

Then you can reorder the homebrew. I also use the program to add custom backgrounds, icons, etc.

ACID
July 8th, 2006, 10:09
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Like voltron said use psp brew for this 1.0 pbp to convert to 1.50. and when your ad it you can put a new ICONO and PNG1:D

oninotsume
July 8th, 2006, 10:14
Hi,

Has anyone been able to load a PC Engine CD Rom?

I've been trying to load one like I did with past versions by first loading the super cd card, and then going back into roms and loading the TOC file I made, but when I look in the folder with my iso and mp3s there is no toc to select.

Any ideas?

Edit - I just took a look at his site. It looks like that is a known issue :( That's a pretty big issue...

nexus68
July 8th, 2006, 10:23
So my question is how does this emulate PC Engine in comparison to Hue and/or PCE? Better, Same, or Worse?
e[mulator] and Hue are from the same coder. It's the same PC Engine emu with little ameliorations.

mungrin
July 8th, 2006, 18:58
e[mulator] and Hue are from the same coder. It's the same PC Engine emu with little ameliorations.
THAT SUX.When will we be able to play tg16 full screen?

O-bake
July 8th, 2006, 19:34
Strange, i also can't load PCEngine CD games.
The .toc file is not visible in the rom selector...

is it possible at all?

mr_nick666
July 8th, 2006, 19:59
[quote=Voltron]Back from a 1 week ban :confused: Now free from the evil forces of Zarkon, heres just some of what I missed:[quote]

Good to see you back Voltron! :D

Nice update - would be cool to add more emulators too if possible!?? :confused:

ste
July 8th, 2006, 21:42
Strange, i also can't load PCEngine CD games.
The .toc file is not visible in the rom selector...

is it possible at all?

I've managed to load some CD tocs but they crash pretty quickly eg Dracula X after the Konami logo. I'll be sticking with beta 5 for now as that's spot-on.

Good emu though. And what was that question about full-screen? This is full-screen.

ACID
July 9th, 2006, 05:33
I wonder is there a way they could ad for us to be able to put a png or some pic in the emulator. to tell them apart i mean when you have them loaded.

Voltron
July 10th, 2006, 03:14
Has anyone been able to load a PC Engine CD Rom?

Need help guys. I have NEVER tried to play a PC Engine CDROM game on the PSP yet but have just got Dracula X and really want to play it. I have the game in the following files:

DracX.cue
DracX_02.ISO
DracX_22.ISO
TRACK1 through TRACK21 .wav files

I have no clue on how to convert PC Engine CD games for the PSP. If any could be kind enough to PM me some info, resources, websites, etc. on how to turn this game into a playable game on the PSP using HuE or PCEP I would really appreciate it.