PDA

View Full Version : I need blue screen of death! Please help!

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 02:09
Okay. I just changed my game boot, and it was corrupt and didn't know.

Now, I need to know how to get a blue screen of death to restore that. I can't launch any homebrew of games.

THE ONLY THING I CAN DO WITH MY PSP RIGHT NOW IS LISTEN TO MUSIC WATCH VIDEOS AND LOOK AT PICS WHAT I NEED IS THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH BECUASE IT WILL RESTORE MY SETTINGS SO I CAN THEN RUN HOMEBREW AND UMD"S AND UPDATES BUT AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT RUN ANYTHING THAT HAS A GAME BOOT (THE NICE COLORED CIRCLES AND PSP LOGO BEFORE THE GAME OR UMD OR UPDATE IS RAN ) BECUASE IF I TRY AND RUN ANYTHING THEN IT FREEZES AND SHUTS MY PSP OFF CUZ I FLAHSED A CORUPT FILE WITH XFASH

please help

Sorry it's in CAPs. It was off another forum.

Zion
July 8th, 2006, 02:19
Explain in more detail

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 02:22
Explain in more detail

Alright. I used XFlash and a game boot to modify the game boot sequence. I wanted it to be a part of Daxter. I didn't find out until I tried to launch XFlash after using it and installing the Daxter sequence that my PSP can't boot! It can go through the XMB interface, but it can't load any UMDs or play any homebrew. That's why I need the blue screen of death, badly.

dtothabreezy
July 8th, 2006, 02:40
take off 13.37 spoof put to 9.99

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 02:41
take off 13.37 spoof put to 9.99

I can't access anything. I need to get the blue screen of death somehow in the XMB Interface.

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 02:55
once i tried to watch a video in http://www.ebaumsworld.com and my psp screen turned blue with a bunch of chinese letters

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 02:57
once i tried to watch a video in http://www.ebaumsworld.com and my psp screen turned blue with a bunch of chinese letters

I have no access to internet. I have 1.5.

Please. Someone.

dtothabreezy
July 8th, 2006, 03:00
load up xflash then go to 13.37 spoff and take it off then go to 9.99 spoof and put on it should work unless you cant get in xmb

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 03:00
take the battery out when it ses sony computer entertainment after you do a hard reeboot

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 03:06
take the battery out when it ses sony computer entertainment after you do a hard reeboot

Didn't work.

RealRitzcracker
July 8th, 2006, 03:09
do you need the game boot .pmf?
I might be able to help you get the original psp gameboot. The one you flashed over

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 03:10
do you need the game boot .pmf?
I might be able to help you get the original psp gameboot. The one you flashed over

I can't run anything. I can only manuever through the XMB. I don't need anything, I just need someone to tell me how to get the blue screen of death!

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 03:13
can u use umds

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 03:15
can u use umds

Did you read what I have posted so far?

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 03:16
no

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 03:17
no

Then, please read what I have said so far before posting. kthxbi.

sexycandymachine
July 8th, 2006, 03:18
THE ONLY THING I CAN DO WITH MY PSP RIGHT NOW IS LISTEN TO MUSIC WATCH VIDEOS AND LOOK AT PICS WHAT I NEED IS THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH BECUASE IT WILL RESTORE MY SETTINGS SO I CAN THEN RUN HOMEBREW AND UMD"S AND UPDATES BUT AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT RUN ANYTHING THAT HAS A GAME BOOT (THE NICE COLORED CIRCLES AND PSP LOGO BEFORE THE GAME OR UMD OR UPDATE IS RAN ) BECUASE IF I TRY AND RUN ANYTHING THEN IT FREEZES AND SHUTS MY PSP OFF CUZ I FLAHSED A CORUPT FILE WITH XFASH

Sorry it's in caps. It was on another forum.

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 03:21
do a light reeboot and when the green light blinks take out the batary

RealRitzcracker
July 8th, 2006, 04:36
The blue screen of death only changes your TIME, LANGUAGE, and nickname username for your psp. It wont write anything back to flash so I dont think it will fix your problem. I've got it I've got it.

Man I think I saved your day

Go to the settings icon in your xmb and guess what you can fix your flash by clicking on the icon that says network updates it uses the internet to get the update this might bypass the gameboot and go directly to the update process.

NOT SURE THOUGH
TRY IT

RealRitzcracker
July 8th, 2006, 04:42
But if you do want the blue screen. I get it all the time. Just take your umd and memory stick out when trying to acess it sometimes this crashes the psp and when it does a hard reboot it somtimes makes the blue screen come out. I've gotten it by messing with the internet browser too. But you proably have 1.5 so you dont have that. I would just try taking out the battery, UMD, Duo all at diffrent times and hope the blue screen pops up. Try messing with the settings.

dtothabreezy
July 8th, 2006, 04:54
try resiting settings that dosent work well you found a new way to brick your psp sorry for ya

IndianCheese
July 10th, 2006, 06:53
The only way to fix the "corrupt gameboot" problem" is by eLoader through the TIFF exploit on 2.00. Absolutely no other way (without modchip).