PDA

View Full Version : tell funnie storys about you life

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 04:16
today is going very slow so post a funny story about your life

acn010
July 8th, 2006, 04:31
well........
my girl snored one time and i recordred it, she doesn't know it but i have it saved in my comp.
muahahahaha, im so evil,
pola, i love you if yo read this

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2006, 04:35
wow where to begin...

6cats
1dog(more like a whale)
33cavities
4times moved
west virginian relitives (i know its sad)
and alot more.

Junixx
July 8th, 2006, 04:37
hmmm one time at a theater i got pulled out of the audience onto the stage and got a lapdance by this old chick in front of like 70 people....and i had sat on the back row so i wouldnt get picked lol

SSaxdude
July 8th, 2006, 04:38
There is someone at my school with my same name (Alex Moore.) The werid thing is that I'm a day older than him. When we took our high school placement tests during 8th grade, I got his scores back in the mail, and he got mine. The original scores I got were really low, and my parents thought I didn't try. So now I tell people what he had in his trascript. Example: he put "has no plans to complete high school" and " desired career field: arts and crafts." Another funny thing, my picture was in the yearbook but his wasn't.

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 04:42
lmfao

acn010
July 8th, 2006, 04:46
purplemonkeydishwaher.
XD

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 04:50
one time when i was ten i got suspended from school for throwing pop pops and i put the letter that said i was suspended in my pocket and i went to sleep with my pants on and when i woke up the next morning the paper was yellow cause i peed on myself and when my mom asked why it was yellow i said i didnt know

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2006, 04:50
I spent 13 years of my like playing Kingdom Hearts, even though it came out about 5 years ago.

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 04:55
what? did you go into the futer time

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2006, 04:59
yep

Hey check out the new skin on Simplegamings
I like the look of it, tell me what you think

www.z7.invisionfree.com/simplegamings

stotheamuel
July 8th, 2006, 05:22
I fell out of a tree play house (2 story) when i was 5 and landed on my head... i tell the people that the resulting lump on my head is a tumor and i get sympothy from people

ps i know its a horrible thing to do.. but ehh

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 05:27
super lmfao

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2006, 06:15
life sure has a fun way of being cruel.

acn010
July 9th, 2006, 06:02
uuu!!!
another one!
um......
i crossed the new york subway tracks playing frogger with other three friends, i got a photo shot of one of my friends
XD

stotheamuel
July 9th, 2006, 06:05
i pooped in the community pool when i was about 3

acn010
July 9th, 2006, 06:17
ewww.
thats nasty man
XD

Gizmo356
July 9th, 2006, 06:23
lol i threw up on my brother

acn010
July 9th, 2006, 06:26
he he, gizmo, wanna talk about brothers?
i got lots of stories about mine

The Hombrew Hunter
July 9th, 2006, 06:27
I have HORRIBLE arachnophobia (which I inherited from my mother, along from INSANITY), and everytime I see something move in a room while on the computer, I swift my head. I saw a spider, that when it's legs were outstretched, was around the size of a CD. I freaked out, and I haven't walked NEAR my room since... I'm sleeping in the guest room now, until tomorrow, when I'm getting my dad to search the corners of the room until it's dead. And my mom will second me on that.

I made a 13-year-old christian girl(I think girl...Can never tell online.) cry by saying "Jesus Christ in all holy Hell!" on Animal Crossing.

Told a moderator on some pussy ACWW boards to stop "jacking off" in his mother's basement and to get a life. 41 and a moderator on ACWW boards, people!

Uh...I make a comic that you're all going to read. NOW.

An idiot I know threw away his Final Fantasy games because they could be traced back to Satan or something stupid like that.

I'm insane.

I make random shit out of Knex.

I've scared the hell out of almost everyone I've met.

I read video game instruction booklets on the toilette.

I beat each and every game I get in 3 days or less.

I always talk abotu world domination and poisoning my friends' food and drink.

I admire an insane girl from afar...who has an emo friend. This emo acts peppy. I am scared.

My mom's doll collection's doll's eyes' follow me around the living room.

I just farted.

GOOD NIGHT, FOLKS!

Gizmo356
July 9th, 2006, 06:33
wow

i put ketchup on my brothers face when he was sleepinh

stotheamuel
July 9th, 2006, 06:39
i locked myself in a car and the fire department came. and i unlucked the doors right before they arrived

I am part jewish (race)... well i thought it was funny

but seriously... im part jewish

The Hombrew Hunter
July 9th, 2006, 06:41
I can have MADNESS insomnia. I like old game shows that scare the living F*CK out of all my friends.

I'm always jumpy and freak the hell out when someone walks in on me in my room while I'm playing games.

I like swords.

I make a comic you will all read. NOW.

I have a pencil lodged in my brain.

My identity is so secret even I don't know who I am.

I just farted again.

I make fun of all of you behind your backs.

I make a comic you will all read. NOW.

GOOD NIGHT, FOLKS!

Shadowblind
July 9th, 2006, 07:31
Yeah hombrews been a little insane tonight, making RANDOM THREADS AT OUR FORUMS, not that its really bad, just kinda annoying.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 10th, 2006, 05:37
Waffles!

Shadowblind
July 10th, 2006, 05:42
ya wanna hear something REALLY sad?

I spent 23,000 minutes of my time watching this:

1st episode: Confront for 23 minutes
2nd episode: Growl at each other for another 23 minutes
3rd episode: Growl slightly louder for 12 minutes, 3 minutes of action, 7 minutes of taunting
4th episode: repeat of 2nd episode
5th episode: Someone dies for 23 minutes
6th episode:Main character gets mad, attacks bad guy, gets whuped for 3.5 minutes, writhes in pain for 20.5 minutes
7th episode: Main character reaches new form of power, stares at bad guy
8th episode: bad guy gets wupped, transforms
9th episode: repeat of second episode
10th episode: Repeat of episode 2
11th episode: Repeat of 3rd episode
12th episode: Bad guy attacks good guy, fails, go backs to staring and taunting.
13th episode: Bad guy transforms for 23 minutes
14th episode:Good guy attacks for 1 minute, bad guy falls to ground. Stare for 22 minutes.
15th episode: Bad guy uses empty threats for 23 minutes
16th episode: Good guy fights bad guy
17th episode: repeat of 16th episode
18th episode: Good guy kills bad guy for 23 minutes
19-22nd episode: world saved.

Im sending this to DBZ.com

The Hombrew Hunter
July 10th, 2006, 05:44
Oh you poor, doomed child...

TAACCOOOSS!!

BL4Z3D247
July 10th, 2006, 06:23
damn ur makin me hungry lol
ok i got a story...one time at band camp...lol nah jk :D
ok heres my story, i was at camp and we went swimming and i was doin flips and stuff on the divingboard and i jumpped real high and did like a split and ripped my bathingsuit and on top of that hurt my nuts when i hit the water...u had to be there it was so funny u would've pissed ur pants lol

Gizmo356
July 10th, 2006, 06:47
lol

Mysteryman
July 10th, 2006, 07:13
I once walked into the girls bathroom on my birthday when I was in 3rd grade. It sucked and there was a teacher in there. I walked out and the whole second grade was outside the door waiting to go outside.

Humiliating.

Crimson_Lotus
July 10th, 2006, 07:29
lets see, when I was really little; I road my bike down the road and fell. I blamed it on my brother who was about 10 yards away.

I used to write a lot when I was younger. In about 2nd grade, I was almost finished with my first book (about 30 or so pages) and was extremely proud of myself. My teacher decided to take a look at my story. Unfortunately, at that time in my life, I simply loved D&D and would read about it often. Well, at certain points in the story, I included some statues heads getting cleaved off with a sword. Needless to say, the teacher read it. Now if this was highschool, I would have been fine, but since I was writing such lude material in second grade, I was taken to the office. My mom talked to em' and they ended up putting my honerable display of penmanship in the bad section of my permenant record. I never got it back....

Once, I spraypainted my eye on accident... I don't know how..

Gizmo356
July 10th, 2006, 07:32
lol